Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-19-2013, 10:43 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,206,841 times

Advertisements

Hmmmmph....everyone thought she was so wonderful when she poked her finger at Obama. Lol..not so cute now, huh?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-19-2013, 10:45 PM

742 posts, read 678,678 times
OH my god that is irrelevant no one is attacking Tea Partiers or Independents!

No seriously, is this is what it is coming to? Stand up AZ.

Old 06-19-2013, 10:51 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,938,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Hmmmmph....everyone thought she was so wonderful when she poked her finger at Obama. Lol..not so cute now, huh?
Well, now she is going after white people, not brownies. So, the dynamic has changed

Old 06-19-2013, 11:01 PM

16,880 posts, read 15,201,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
"elections integrity bill"- oh the irony

yep, integrity is something the republicans and democrats don't have.

Old 06-20-2013, 12:11 AM

38,643 posts, read 26,384,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Hooray for small government tea party! Now you see why I think the tea party is a huge joke, that is just a rebranding of the same GOP non-sense that it always was. Now tea party is on the way out, and re-rebranding itself as libertarian

Lots of people are rebranding themselves as libertarian.

Social liberals have begun wrapping themselves in the libertarian flag in hopes of promoting gay marriage, abortion and the legalization of recreational drugs.

By calling themselves libertarians, they can claim to be in favor of limiting government intervention in our lives, but it's just a ruse to excuse irresponsible liberal behavior.

My definition of libertarian is the same as that of Constitutional conservative.

Both are individuals who accept that personal accountability and freedom are inseparable.

Old 06-20-2013, 12:20 AM

744 posts, read 1,091,788 times
Quote:
Hooray for small government tea party! Now you see why I think the tea party is a huge joke, that is just a rebranding of the same GOP non-sense that it always was. Now tea party is on the way out, and re-rebranding itself as libertarian

Only idiots thought that teabaggers were anything other than just your typical Bushbot, bible-banging contard.

Old 06-20-2013, 12:23 AM

38,643 posts, read 26,384,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrenching View Post
yep, integrity is something the republicans and democrats don't have.

Meet Laurie Roberts...

Laurie Roberts | Insiders

She's a shill.

Here in Michigan we had Democrats trying to run fake "Tea Party" candidates hoping to divide the conservative vote, all but assuring Republican and make believe "Tea Party" defeats (as planned).

I'm sure Democrats are busy doing the same sort of thing in AZ.

"Two former leaders of the Oakland County Democratic Party are facing a total of nine felonies for allegedly forging election paperwork to get fake Tea Party candidates on November’s ballot."

Michigan Democrat Leaders ?Faked? Tea Party Candidates, Facing Felony Election Fraud

Old 06-20-2013, 06:55 AM

122 posts, read 108,124 times
Quote:
No, sorry. You are either anti-war or you're not. There were even politicians who voted to stay out of WWII and they were the peace politicians. Paul has no excuse. Stop covering for the Bilderberger stooge. Both of us got bamboozled by Paul's magic smile. Only difference between you and me is, I wised up to him kissing Bilderberger and Romney ass, you've yet to open your eyes. You are controlled opposition!
LOL....he is not anti war. He is against going to war without just cause and a vote by congress. Where in the world did you get Ron Paul is a Romney suck up...his son yes him no.

Old 06-20-2013, 08:27 AM

25,021 posts, read 27,938,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilanarchist View Post
LOL....he is not anti war. He is against going to war without just cause and a vote by congress. Where in the world did you get Ron Paul is a Romney suck up...his son yes him no.
Ron Paul ran interference for Romney during the entire campaign. That was his whole purpose, to cover Romney's right flank while Huntsman covered him from the left. Paul was never going to win, the "Ron Paul Revolution" was just a big stink created by the fake so-called alternative right-wing media like Alex Jones. Winning like 10% of the vote or less in the primaries is not a revolution. He was there to feather the nest for Rand Paul, because Ron knew he was never going to get anywhere, especially at his age. I didn't realize it at the time, but I do now

Old 06-20-2013, 08:35 AM

3,537 posts, read 2,736,283 times
Quote:
This is a free Republic?

How?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies