Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-20-2013, 10:16 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,734,548 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffis View Post
Death panels? Seriously?

It might be better for you morons to go back to the birth certificate BS.

What partisan hack nonsense.

There are plenty of legitimate things to be disgusted with Obama about. There's really no need for just making up crap and getting all unhinged and paranoid.
The words should be toned down a little but everyone knows it is all about money, not life. You should probably be asking hospital staff about what they are already doing in preparation for Obamacare. You will not get facts from liberal media.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2013, 10:19 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,527,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
And if your insurance is through government what makes you think the government will make sure you get the care you need. You are an expense to the government.
Hello? Medicare? Is this a revelation for you?

Old 06-20-2013, 10:21 PM

5,189 posts, read 5,335,772 times
Quote:
Exactly but liberals live this utopia thinking government and insurance companies care. Yes they do care more about money than anything. Watch Obama as he goes on his constant fundraising campaigns grubbing for money. And liberals and democrats think he is doing that for them LOL.
If you think neocons and Repubs would be any better or do anything different that wasn't just superficial and for show, you need to wake up and snap out of your idiot myopic partisan hack blindness. Because you aren't doing yourself or anyone else any favors. You've just bought into the lies and BS.

No reasonable person should ever support or vote for any Dem or Repub for any national office. Ever.

Old 06-20-2013, 10:23 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,465,032 times
Quote:
The words should be toned down a little but everyone knows it is all about money, not life. You should probably be asking hospital staff about what they are already doing in preparation for Obamacare. You will not get facts from liberal media.
Please explain how the ACA is bad for hospitals. Most hospital systems are in favor of it, and hospital stocks reflect this, as it means more business, less bad debt, and fewer patients who can't pay.

Old 06-20-2013, 10:33 PM

5,150 posts, read 7,764,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffis View Post
Death panels? Seriously?

It might be better for you morons to go back to the birth certificate BS.

What partisan hack nonsense.

There are plenty of legitimate things to be disgusted with Obama about. There's really no need for just making up crap and getting all unhinged and paranoid.
Birthers are not partisan. I'm convinced of that. They might be more right than left but they are equal opportunity.

Old 06-20-2013, 10:38 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,527,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GCharlotte View Post
Birthers are not partisan. I'm convinced of that. They might be more right than left but they are equal opportunity.
Really. I strongly disagree.

Old 06-20-2013, 10:41 PM

5,150 posts, read 7,764,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Really. I strongly disagree.
Maybe I should say "True Birthers". They started with McCain and now they are after Cruz.

Old 06-20-2013, 11:13 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,324,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by All American NYC View Post
Obama never said that his “change” would be a good thing. I wonder how hard Obama laughed at all of those Obama-bots, singing “yes we can, yes we can.”
Oh, good grief!
Sarah? Sarah, is that you?

Old 06-20-2013, 11:18 PM

5,261 posts, read 4,156,006 times
It bears repeating: A government bureaucrat has little incentive in denying you or I the vital health care services we need, while an employee of a private health insurance company has enormous pressures in denying you or I. This is why a health care system rooted in private insurance for vital health care services cannot and will not work.

Old 06-20-2013, 11:33 PM

1,728 posts, read 1,777,825 times
Thats exactly why it does work because its between me and them. I pay premiums you pay hospital bills. If you are afraid of some punk in claims that your problem. I would rather deal with that punk between me and my DR than some idiot form the govt with a book of laws.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cometclear View Post
It bears repeating: A government bureaucrat has little incentive in denying you or I the vital health care services we need, while an employee of a private health insurance company has enormous pressures in denying you or I. This is why a health care system rooted in private insurance for vital health care services cannot and will not work.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies