Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-14-2013, 12:32 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,069,526 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
from orly in her comment section from today:

"[Hathaway] did make copies a while ago, so did others. they are looking for the copies made before "

so orly seems to be saying that hathaway and others have evidence ready to share with the world but........ they're a wee bit disorganized at the moment.
So... let me make sure I got this right. Multiple people made copies of what could be the the long searched for birther smoking gun... and then what? Wrapped fish with them? Left them on some random pile with the grocery receipts and credit card applications?

I mean seriously... they had to have had a plan when they made the copies. So why wait until they happen to stumble into a personal meeting with Orly to tell her about them? Why didn't they mail them to her when they first copied them?

"Hey Margie!!! Did you see my vital, earth shaking Obama impeachment whistle-blower documents laying around? I thought I left them under the toaster."

The only thing more stupid than a birther is the bull**** they make up.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2013, 01:24 PM

26,562 posts, read 14,432,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
I mean seriously... they had to have had a plan when they made the copies. So why wait until they happen to stumble into a personal meeting with Orly to tell her about them? Why didn't they mail them to her when they first copied them?
it does boggle the mind. according to orly she exchanged "one or more" emails with hathaway and "one or more" phone conversations between the time they first spoke and the supposed FBI intimidation. if only there were some way of attaching a document to an email........

Old 08-14-2013, 01:44 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,316,291 times
Quote:

no such "runner-up" stipulation exists. once confirmed by congress the only
way to remove the POTUS is thru impeachment then the presidency goes to the VP (
altho i'm curious if the POTUS and VP could be impeached simultaneously making
the speaker of the house president ).
Oh, wouldn't that be funny! Boehner meeting with Putin or other heads of state, with tears running down his face like an eight yr old girl!

Old 08-15-2013, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Orly has lost contact with Hathaway.
orly is now publishing on her site the names of people on hathaway's facebook page (both friends and co-workers ) and asking her followers to contact (harass?) them.

Old 08-15-2013, 12:27 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,859,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
orly is now publishing on her site the names of people on hathaway's facebook page (both friends and co-workers ) and asking her followers to contact (harass?) them.
Oh, my!

Old 08-15-2013, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Oh, my!
yep.

i'm sure hathaway now must be just ecstatic that she ( or someone claiming to be her ) met orly.

Old 08-16-2013, 06:55 PM

5,150 posts, read 7,758,823 times
This would be more fun if there was a defender. One moment please while I fire up a new account.

Old 08-16-2013, 10:48 PM

16,966 posts, read 34,699,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
Would someone be so kind to explain;

1. Why is Orly attempting to pursue this in California when the Higher Education Service Corporation (HESC) is a New York state agency.

2. What standing does she think that she has to sue based upon alleged fraud between Obama and this New York agency.

3. Since Obama had been enrolled as student in Hawaii from 5th grade through to his high school graduation, this series of facts escaped the HESC during his initial application.

In short, just when you thought the craziness was over... it starts all over again.

Oh, well there haven't been many things of with such amusement value around here lately, so bring it on.
HESC wouldn't be interested in President Obama's elementary or HS education. Chances are he applied for a grant or TAP through HESC once he transferred over from Occidental in LA. I don't recall what the HESC forms asked for back in 1982 when I filled them out, but the gist was more along parent and student income, etc.

Old 08-16-2013, 11:31 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,268,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhBeeHave View Post
HESC wouldn't be interested in President Obama's elementary or HS education. Chances are he applied for a grant or TAP through HESC once he transferred over from Occidental in LA. I don't recall what the HESC forms asked for back in 1982 when I filled them out, but the gist was more along parent and student income, etc.
the problem is that Obama wouldn't have qualified at all. Requirement was to be a resident of New York for at least 12 months prior to his first semester in a New York college. Obama attended Columbia the following Semester after transferring from Occidental.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies