Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-21-2013, 02:54 PM

5,150 posts, read 7,765,861 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Jim Robinson View Post
OMG if they aren't replying on purpose then get ready for the biggest bench slap ever.

The issue is moot. That should be clear on the record. This is going to be hilarious.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-21-2013, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
because orly taitz has never been "punk'd" in the past...........

snopes.com: Barack Obama Kenyan Registration of Birth

obama has yet to be eligible for indonesian citizenship according to indonesian law!

Indonesian nationality law - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Doesn't matter. She should know it's too late. No relief can be granted. It's dead on material and because of that the don't even have to address whether the court made a mistake or not. "Failure to make claim" where relief can be given. Constitutionally dead because no real controversy (Article III Section 2).

No one is going to read that affidavit unless they have too and poor soul in that case. It will not be considered at all. It will never be introduced as evidence in a court of law.

Old 06-21-2013, 03:00 PM

26,578 posts, read 14,449,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
I'll just talk to myself, since I don't see anyone here interested....
i directly quoted you.

Old 06-21-2013, 03:01 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,272,509 times
Can someone tell me how an "someone" in NY see the financial aid forms in NY when the applicant has never attended, or went to school in NY, through a government program that only funds New York Residents? And wouldn't such forms be chucked after a few years anyway (so to see these FORMS now, 20 years later, is already a stretch)

About HESC

^^^ For NEW YORK Residents only.

Orly isn't even trying to look "good" anymore.

Old 06-21-2013, 03:07 PM

26,578 posts, read 14,449,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
He should just keep this going the way wrecking ball does, and start new birther threads to entertain themselves and earn their keep.
here's the last birther thread i started:

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...mite-blog.html

the vast majority of the birther threads these days are from Mr. Jim Robinson.

Old 06-21-2013, 03:09 PM

1,509 posts, read 2,428,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
Can someone tell me how an "someone" in NY see the financial aid forms in NY when the applicant has never attended, or went to school in NY, through a government program that only funds New York Residents? And wouldn't such forms be chucked after a few years anyway (so to see these FORMS now, 20 years later, is already a stretch)

About HESC

^^^ For NEW YORK Residents only.

Orly isn't even trying to look "good" anymore.
To be fair she's never looked good, legally speaking (I'm not even going to attempt to address her physical looks). Her briefs and filings are a shambles rife with bad grammar, improper form, and spelling errors. I honestly feel sorry for every clerk who has had to read her screed.

As for buying suspect documents whole-hog, she long ago lost her credibility there when she bought into the Bomford.

Old 06-21-2013, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
Would someone be so kind to explain;

1. Why is Orly attempting to pursue this in California when the Higher Education Service Corporation (HESC) is a New York state agency.

2. What standing does she think that she has to sue based upon alleged fraud between Obama and this New York agency.

3. Since Obama had been enrolled as student in Hawaii from 5th grade through to his high school graduation, this series of facts escaped the HESC during his initial application.

In short, just when you thought the craziness was over... it starts all over again.

Oh, well there haven't been many things of with such amusement value around here lately, so bring it on.
Most her gripe seems to be in regards to how she didn't win election. Sue the SOS or BOE or whatever but instead she sues who she loses to and Obama because that's what she does. She has no standing and this is based on an election that has passed so it's moot. There's no relief to be had. She could go after the SOS to make them change their ways but she isn't. Note too that everyone is laying eggs because the case was reopened. That was based on technical grounds because she didn'tt know how to follow the rules of the court. You can't break the rules and then get excited when the case is re-opened after you fix what you broke. Some victory. Nothing is based on the merits so educational stuff doesn't matter. The best she could hope for is have it sent back to Superior court and try again. But these birther lawyers love to fine hundreds of pages of merit stuff on appeals courts who will not decide the merits.

I'm not sure where HESC fits in. I didn't read everything.

Old 06-21-2013, 03:14 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,327,358 times
Quote:
She comes from the 'Higher Education Services' out of New York. They have microfilm too.

[scribd]149081288[/scribd]

Whistleblower: Financial Aid Given To Obama As Foreign Student With Indonesian Citizenship | Birther Report: Obama Release Your Records
Too funny! An anonymous whistleblower from a website called "The Birther Report".

Old 06-21-2013, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Orly Taitz and her law office is based out of California and the lady works in Albany, New York. The lady has microfilm to confirm her evidence that Obama got financial aid as a foreign student.
The case is in California because it was already a case there.

Old 06-21-2013, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
You (collective you) guys shoud apply for a Creative Writing Prize somewhere. You would win by a landslide. Keep up the great fiction.
No, they would lose on a technicality. The assignment would be a 2 page essay and they would flood the entry with 2000 pages of supporting text.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies