Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-22-2013, 12:58 AM

3,846 posts, read 2,384,199 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
fleeing a creep makes you guilty?
lets face it . confronting that creep got him shot.
The point is GZ shouldn't have created the situation. He isnt a cop. He is a glorified busy body.
Once again I ask. What about walking down the street was so bad that TM should have been singled out? People aren't allowed to do that any more?
GZ used some pretty harsh words to describe a person he didnt talk to or observe doing anything but walking.
Fleeing a creep makes you guilty, in the eyes of creeps everywhere.

Creeps have feelings, too!

Many have fled creeps and lived to tell about it.

Some were not so fortunate.

Old 06-22-2013, 02:41 AM

37,174 posts, read 19,189,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camlon View Post
And don't forget that he broke his own nose too
He never had a broken nose. Read the article.

Old 06-22-2013, 02:44 AM

37,174 posts, read 19,189,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
I think the article did a fine job, however, the part I bolded above isn't a solid piece of evidence in my mind.

A better angle of Zimmerman's back of the head shows what could be smeared blood on his scalp. If GZ was on his back the blood would get smeared and picked up by the grass. Then when he rolls over onto all 4s and then stands up the blood would run other ways. I don't see anything conclusive with that picture that "proves" he couldn't have been bleeding on his back.
OK. Then what are your thoughts on the fact that there were no dirt and grass stains on the back of his clothes consistent with squirming in the wet grass?

Old 06-22-2013, 03:20 AM

8,347 posts, read 7,239,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
Exactly! Not having any DNA on you is also impressive after beating the crap out of Zimmerman. He is also good at trying to get him off of him and doesn't even have dirty hands or clothes.
It was a really squeaky clean crime scene, the illegal immigrant landscapers raked up all grass clippings and swept the sidewalks spotlessly!

Let me ask you people of the forum a question. Remember the OJ crime scene when the cops trampled all over the evidence? Overlooked evidence, and basically bungled the investigation. Doesn't this case sound familiar or similar to that?

If GZ was having the hell beat out of him, why didn't he have a bloody nose, bruise marks on his face along with other evidence of a struggle?

Old 06-22-2013, 03:42 AM

4,698 posts, read 4,072,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
He never had a broken nose. Read the article.
No matter if the nose is broken or not. He was clearly hit on the nose. Are you suggesting that he hit himself to be able to shoot Martin? And they did find some foreign DNA, it was just inconclusive. Also, the only other wound on Martin is his knuckles. So that there is no evidence is complete hogwash.

Also, I suggest to use a better source than Daily Kos. More biased source is hard to find. When you find a more serious source, who's aim is not to penalize Zimmerman at any costs, then maybe we will bother to read it. I took a glance, but that's all.

Old 06-22-2013, 03:44 AM

16,880 posts, read 15,194,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
...much less beat his head on the sidewalk. Zimmerman's jeans were not covered with dirt and grass stains from squirming around on the wet grass trying to get his head off the sidewalk, nor is the blood flow from his head wound consistent with him being on his back.

Good, thorough report.

Daily Kos: DNA Report does NOT support Zimmerman's claim that Trayvon Martin caused his injuries#

wait until the jury decides.

Old 06-22-2013, 03:45 AM

4,698 posts, read 4,072,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoJiveMan View Post
If GZ was having the hell beat out of him, why didn't he have a bloody nose, bruise marks on his face along with other evidence of a struggle?
He did have a bloody nose, he did have bruise marks on his back of his forehead.

Also, if Martin is such a saint. Why did he return? Why does he have a wound on his knuckle? This case is not black and white. The report show that it is unlikely he got hit 25 times, but it seems clear to me he got hit at least once.

Old 06-22-2013, 04:12 AM

6,391 posts, read 5,166,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
Please show a photo with grass stains on Zimmerman's back. There aren't any.
Sorry, you are right, no pictures ONLINE with grass stains on his back. There are however pictures of grass stains on the knees of Trayvon's pants

Talkleft discusses photograph of Trayvon's pants with what appears to be grass stains on the knees - Democratic Underground

And the arrest report which states,

http://www.weerdworld.com/2012/georg...arrest-report/

Quote:
-When officers arrived Mr. Zimmerman was identified in the report as a “White Male”, he was cooperative with officers and identified himself as the man who made the 911 call. He was wet and had grass stains on his back. Also his nose and back of his head were injured. A Kel Tec PF9 was holstered on his belt and he allowed officers to confiscate it as evidence. (No information about ammunition, or spent shells is given)

Old 06-22-2013, 04:15 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,469,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
Was just exposed to the pictures of Zimmerman's injuries. This is the first time I saw the photos. What appears to have happened is-

The two meet - insults are exchanged...Martin gives Zimmerman a very hard sucker shot in the face knocking him down.. Zimmerman knows he is out match physically- He is enraged...He gets up and point the gun. Martin is shot but does not die instantly - he manages to cry out for help knowing the shot is probably fatal.

Political complications: The President of the United states taints the whole affair legally and socially by commenting on the matter - To para phrase "If I had a son he would have looked like Martin" -

Now Obama has foolishly caused a racial divide and compromised a judicial inquiry...all in the hope of milking some political points out of emotionalism - MESS.
Yes indeed.There would never have been a racial divide in this country if Obama hadn`t exercised his first amendment right.

Old 06-22-2013, 05:32 AM

6,391 posts, read 5,166,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoJiveMan View Post
It was a really squeaky clean crime scene, the illegal immigrant landscapers raked up all grass clippings and swept the sidewalks spotlessly!

Let me ask you people of the forum a question. Remember the OJ crime scene when the cops trampled all over the evidence? Overlooked evidence, and basically bungled the investigation. Doesn't this case sound familiar or similar to that?

He did.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies