Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-23-2013, 09:42 AM

6,046 posts, read 4,816,860 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Thinker View Post
All of this fighting and screaming went down. GZ had perfectly manicured fingernails, no marks on his hands. TM had a tiny cut on one finger, no signs of bruising or contusions anywhere else. Whatever.

Getting back to basics.
It pays to go back through transcripts from the police interviews and 911 recordings.
This will take a couple of days or more to go through this week.

New Taped Interviews Prove That Sanford PD Didn’t Believe Zimmerman’s Story | Breaking News for Black America
The first sentences are precisely why I've written that no beating of Zimmerman took place.

Old 06-23-2013, 09:42 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,108,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
The fact that Zimmerman called 911 to report a boy who was doing nothing except walking down the street, shows that Zimmerman is a piece of work!
Then why did the dispatcher tell Zimmerman not to get out of the car?

Old 06-23-2013, 09:44 AM

8,560 posts, read 6,407,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Thinker View Post
It pays to get down to basics, like they will in the trial. Virtually all of the conspiracy theories, and racial overtones, go out the window when dealing with just the facts presented. Which is why most posting rarely discuss them.

Like why is Zimmerman's blood dna a match, on the shirt Trayvon was wearing Under the hoodie?

Is it true the only gunshot residue on GZ was the back of his arm? How come?

He's being smothered and punched and his head slammed, all the while Yelling HELP
(the police tackled this one instantly)

Do left-handed people shoot with their right hands?
(just curious)

Who is John? Was he the angry guy in the white shirt?

How does Trayvon manage to have no hand bruising whatsoever, after such a tremendous fight?

Not to mention, no Zimmerman blood on his sleeves or hands.
I agree. I also think the fact that in the photo of Zimmerman's head injuries, the blood is flowing in the wrong direction. I think that is a question the Medical Examiner could answer in terms of his opinion as a forensic pathologist and expert witness.

Old 06-23-2013, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellemint View Post
"Trailing what you think is a suspected criminal" may not be illegal, but you'd better be able to deal with the consequences when it turns out you were trailing an innocent person, who now might feel threatened by you.
Which means in this case, Trayvon gave Zimmerman "consequences".. and then had to suffer his own

Old 06-23-2013, 09:45 AM

6,046 posts, read 4,816,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
I cant name the next street over from me, whats to explain? Thats why I have GPS in every one of my vehicles
You need GPS to drive and find your way around where you live? Seriously?

Old 06-23-2013, 09:46 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,161,091 times
Zimmerman beat his own head into the ground and punched his own nose the evidence shows. Right?

Old 06-23-2013, 09:48 AM

20,300 posts, read 22,221,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
That's a lot of words to say you disapprove of what gz did and in a pollyanna vision of soiety nobody wants to be followed for walking down the street. I agree.
I have found on this forum one must qualify their words to the enth degree or someone will say. So what your really saying is.
Or they just put words in your mouth that you never said or meant.
But yes I disapprove of GZ's actions. I disapprove of the idea that people are not allowed to walk down a street without being harassed.
If it were you would you want some overzealous guy pursuing you? You don't know his intentions. Watch the news crap happens everyday. Being followed by a stranger would drive anyone crazy.
You call it a pollyanna society. I call it America or at least how we are supposed to be.

Old 06-23-2013, 09:48 AM

8,560 posts, read 6,407,092 times
Quote:
I cant name the next street over from me, whats to explain? Thats why I have GPS in every one of my vehicles
god help you if your GPS breaks. Also, aren't you afraid of the "government" spying on your whereabouts with all that GPS "stuff"? LOL

Are you a member of a neighborhood watch group in your area? If so, you really should learn the names of the streets which surround your home.

Old 06-23-2013, 09:50 AM

20,300 posts, read 22,221,236 times
Quote:
Then why did the dispatcher tell Zimmerman not to get out of the car?
Probably trying to prevent exactly what happened.

Old 06-23-2013, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weichert View Post
You need GPS to drive and find your way around where you live? Seriously?
That wasnt the question, was it? The question was NAME OF THE STREET, me knowing how to get places where I live, doesnt mean I know the names of the dam streets I drive on.. Do you need to know the name of every road you go through?
Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
god help you if your GPS breaks.
Its called buy another one
Quote:
Also, aren't you afraid of the "government" spying on your whereabouts with all that GPS "stuff"? LOL
I'm not at all worried about being put on trial for something and not knowing the name of a street, to be used as evidence that I'm guilty.. Thats beyond dumb, but here ya are..
Quote:
Are you a member of a neighborhood watch group in your area? If so, you really should learn the names of the streets which surround your home.
Dont even know if we have one, but should learn, and because you dont know = guilty, isnt the same thing, is it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies