Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-23-2013, 10:57 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,081,664 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Depends how long I lived there and how often I drove on those streets. LOL
I dont need to know the names of teh streets I drive on, in order to get to the Home Depot for example. I know where it is, I know how to get there. Hell, there may or may not be even street signs up.. Never looked
Quote:
My buddy's House I know most of the streets in his development from the many walks. He has lived there for 12 or 13 years. I am a constant visitor. I walk every evening after we eat. He comes with me sometimes but not always.
This is why I have an issue with GZ. I like to walk. I shouldn't need to ask some jerks permission to go for a walk. I should be able to walk without some hero following me.
Having bad judgment doesnt make one guilty, neither does not knowing the names of streets.
Quote:
Guess what I have never had a problem because the GZ's of the world normally don't bother a middle aged white guy. GZ himself on the call assumed that TN was a bad guy just by his looks.
Was Trayvon the only black guy in the neighborhood?

Old 06-23-2013, 10:58 AM

20,300 posts, read 22,213,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Do you think its possible that when the whole ordeal was over, he sat down and rested his head on his hands leaning forward?
Yes. very very likely.

Old 06-23-2013, 10:58 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,081,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weichert View Post
Keep digging.
I'm not at all digging, I'm just pointing out how retarded the arguement is that he's guilty because he doesnt know the name of the street. If thats how you believe, then I thank you for proving my synopsis correct.

Old 06-23-2013, 10:59 AM

3,846 posts, read 2,383,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzincat View Post
Like the rest of the posters here , I know exactly what happened with the blood flow. After being forced to shoot TM, GZ pushed him off of him and then straddled him because he didn't know that TM would be unable to get back up. While straddling him, the blood flow continued for a second or two, stopped flowing and congealed right then in the direction of his face. There, does that make sense enough? Just as much as any other theory.
There was a No Straddling Ordinance in effect at the time.

Why was Zimmerman straddling a dead man?

If Zimmerman was afraid Martin would "get back up" after being shot in the heart, all's he needed to do was, shoot him again.

Old 06-23-2013, 11:01 AM

6,104 posts, read 5,987,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
He would have if he lived in and around the Aspen, CO area following Bundy's first escape from jail.

How exactly do Ted Bundy and Trayvon Martin look dissimilar?

Harrier wants to know what you are getting at here.

Ted Bundy the classic serial murderer and a real psychopath looked like the All-American Joe College anmd was quite charming. A real Lady Killer! This was why he was so sucessful in being a serial killer, women would literally fall into his arms,.

Old 06-23-2013, 11:03 AM

7,783 posts, read 6,081,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonarchist View Post
There was a No Straddling Ordinance in effect at the time.

Why was Zimmerman straddling a dead man?
Very funny!

He didn't know TM was dead or dying at the time. He had only just been shot a second or two before. He thought TM could still get up and do him more harm.

3,846 posts, read 2,383,429 times
Quote:
Yes. very very likely.
Nope, not consistent with his character, besides, the police showed up seconds later.

20,300 posts, read 22,213,219 times
Quote:
I dont need to know the names of teh streets I drive on, in order to get to the Home Depot for example. I know where it is, I know how to get there. Hell, there may or may not be even street signs up.. Never looked

Having bad judgment doesnt make one guilty, neither does not knowing the names of streets.

Was Trayvon the only black guy in the neighborhood?
man you want to argue today.
Never said you needed to.
No it doesn't. But bad judgment leads to people getting shot sometimes. Shot needlessly.
Not knowing street signs can lead to getting lost and does. It also makes it harder to give directions so someone can find you.
The ole country method can be lacking. Look for the big tree next to the road, then after that your gonna see a field. It might have cows in it if the farmer putem out today. After that field look for 2 dirt roads . Turn on the one that looks like someone rolled it last week.
Was trayvon the only black guy? No But GZ seems to have a problem in that area.

Old 06-23-2013, 11:05 AM

8,560 posts, read 6,405,040 times
Quote:
Do you think its possible that when the whole ordeal was over, he sat down and rested his head on his hands leaning forward?
Of course that's possible. Others posting here know the timeline much better than I do. IIRC, the police were there pretty quickly and he was standing up when they arrived.

OH! I get it now! Zimmerman claimed that he got up and got on top of Trayvon (after he killed him) because he wasn't sure he was dead, and put TM's hands under him, or spread them out and was holding him down. That's when the blood from the wounds on the back of his head ran down toward his face, if he were on his knees bending over Martin. Of course, it's possible that Zimmerman managed to "roll over" throwing Martin off, and then Zimmerman was on top when he shot Martin. I ADMIT that's all speculation on my part.....but a possible reason why the blood was running from the back of his head toward his face.

Old 06-23-2013, 11:05 AM

6,046 posts, read 4,814,474 times
Quote:
I'm not at all digging, I'm just pointing out how retarded the arguement is that he's guilty because he doesnt know the name of the street. If thats how you believe, then I thank you for proving my synopsis correct.
More digging.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies