Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-23-2013, 10:11 PM

20,112 posts, read 16,089,167 times

Advertisements

I miss when the world tried to insult our president by calling him a cowboy. That is a heck of a lot better than weak-eyed. I never thought I would miss Bush.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2013, 10:26 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,236,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Pelosi supporters boo'd her because she want him imprisoned..... Does that make Pelosi a nutcase? She sure isn't Conservative. So are you sure it isn't the PNJ's. The Progressive nut jobs, they are not praising Snowden, that's for sure.
Once again you're trying to threadjack because you have nothing.
You might want to discuss the topic for a change.

Old 06-24-2013, 06:00 AM

78,866 posts, read 46,504,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Wait a minute...

It's the RWNJs (not lefties) who are praising the commies (Russians) in this thread.

No surprise that those who would support Pravda would also favor traitors. Very amusing that those same "Americans" consider themselves patriots. You fool only yourselves.

Quote:
Pelosi supporters boo'd her because she want him imprisoned..... Does that make Pelosi a nutcase? She sure isn't Conservative. So are you sure it isn't the PNJ's. The Progressive nut jobs, they are not praising Snowden, that's for sure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfire600 View Post
Yeah no, she's a nut case.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post

No, I was making a point to old gringo, that his blanket got thrown the wrong direction.
It is the Progressive Globalist that are up in arms, over Snowden exposing our government for what it is.
Not We The People.

Old 06-24-2013, 06:54 AM

5,724 posts, read 3,237,701 times
nothing? really? You support plastic face Pelosi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post

Old 06-24-2013, 06:56 AM

9,240 posts, read 8,651,307 times
Putin gave Obama the finger.

Old 06-24-2013, 07:34 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,466,073 times
Quote:
No, I was making a point to old gringo, that his blanket got thrown the wrong direction.
It is the Progressive Globalist that are up in arms, over Snowden exposing our government for what it is.
Not We The People.

You're confused over what I've been posting.

Old 06-24-2013, 07:47 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,461,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
Do you hate America? Conservatives are now cheering for Russia...
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
Imagine that.

During the great Reagan years, America was the "great shining city on a hill".

Russia was "the evil empire".

Today, under leftist obama, we are "weak eyed Sodom and Gomorrah".

America is happily becoming (to the left) what the USSR was.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FKD19124 View Post
cupcake, if gay sex is so normal to you, rent some videos and get back to me.
What is this obsession with the videos? You seem to be suspiciously familiar with same.

Old 06-24-2013, 07:53 AM

18,151 posts, read 15,576,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evan83 View Post
The civilized world likes Obama just fine. Here in Western Europe, for example, Obama enjoys about a 80% approval rating, the highest being in countries like Germany and Ireland, and the lowest being about 75% approval rating in countries like Poland. Australia and Japan, Obama is liked by the vast majority of people.

It's authoritarian countries like Russia, Pakistan, Iran, and North Korea who don't like him. Teabaggers should follow Snowden's example, and "self deport" themselves to Venezuela. That would be a win-win situation for all parties involved.
Indeed. Everybody LOVES Obama. Well, I won't argue with your numbers in his approval ratings, in the areas cited. I am sure they are accurate. However, wben dealing with a guy like Putin, being the likable one offers little, if any, advantage. Shark vs goldfish. I dislike Putin, intensly. The guy is a stone killer. Obama, quite, needs to be very careful in dealings with him.

There is far more to the Syrian/Russian business, than meets the eye here. It almost seems to me gbere is a shadow deal, gone wrong, and Putin is the one eating it. And he's ....hmmm...not happy. When the two squared off and through the whole "icy stare" bit. ...wow! A guy does not have to carry a 4 digit IQ, to see somethings amiss here. Kinda spooky. Takes me back to the 80s. ....when the Russians were not our bosom buds, like now. Lmao.

Old 06-24-2013, 08:48 AM

14,293 posts, read 9,659,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evan83 View Post
The civilized world likes Obama just fine. Here in Western Europe, for example, Obama enjoys about a 80% approval rating, the highest being in countries like Germany and Ireland, and the lowest being about 75% approval rating in countries like Poland. Australia and Japan, Obama is liked by the vast majority of people.

It's authoritarian countries like Russia, Pakistan, Iran, and North Korea who don't like him. Teabaggers should follow Snowden's example, and "self deport" themselves to Venezuela. That would be a win-win situation for all parties involved.
Obama has been busy knocking America down a few pegs, the envious world loves a weaker, more apathetic America, hence, they love Obama.

Old 06-24-2013, 08:50 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,079,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inoxkeeper View Post
I am embarrassed for the United States, barry got punked.

The rest of the world knows what a charlatan barry is. When
will his minions wake up?

“Not so fast Mr. Hope and Change. Haven’t you heard? There’s a new Sheriff in town in the Middle East. President Putin reminded Barry that he’s in charge. He already reminded Netanyahu recently after Israel fired into Damascus in early May. Afterward, Bibi sang a different tune. Putin’s talent as a Judo expert is always useful in these situations. When Obama was continually arming Syrian rebels; declaring no fly zones and moving his Marines into Jordan Putin took quick action. Obama sang a different tune as well and even said, “and finally we compared notes on President Putin’s expertise in Judo and my declining skills in basketball.”

The weak eyed Obama went on further to say, “And we both agree as you get older it takes more time to recover.” He unbelievably even talked about the removal of the Jackson-Vanik Act. Obama nervously looked over his notes as Putin spoke clearly from his memory and intelligence. At meetings end Obama then went on to try and slap a handshake. It was met with President Putin’s stone hand which withered Obama’s smile away. Putin’s firm grip declared who’s top dog in this world.”

Russian Paper Says "Weak Eyed Obama" Is Leader Of Sodom & Gomorrah Following G8 Summit : Freedom Outpost

So, you think a Russian "newspaper" insulting the President of the United States is somehow okeedokee?

Another "patriot" posting on C-D
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies