Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2013, 09:05 AM

20,054 posts, read 18,282,893 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
How is it that people are so filled with irrational hatred that they are willing to join arms with communists and dictators simply because it gives them another opportunity to smear their own president?
Hey Mr. "King of neo-cons" Cheney, the USSR is gone.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2013, 09:07 AM

1,999 posts, read 2,471,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inoxkeeper View Post
I am embarrassed for the United States, barry got punked.

The rest of the world knows what a charlatan barry is. When
will his minions wake up?

“Not so fast Mr. Hope and Change. Haven’t you heard? There’s a new Sheriff in town in the Middle East. President Putin reminded Barry that he’s in charge. He already reminded Netanyahu recently after Israel fired into Damascus in early May. Afterward, Bibi sang a different tune. Putin’s talent as a Judo expert is always useful in these situations. When Obama was continually arming Syrian rebels; declaring no fly zones and moving his Marines into Jordan Putin took quick action. Obama sang a different tune as well and even said, “and finally we compared notes on President Putin’s expertise in Judo and my declining skills in basketball.”

The weak eyed Obama went on further to say, “And we both agree as you get older it takes more time to recover.” He unbelievably even talked about the removal of the Jackson-Vanik Act. Obama nervously looked over his notes as Putin spoke clearly from his memory and intelligence. At meetings end Obama then went on to try and slap a handshake. It was met with President Putin’s stone hand which withered Obama’s smile away. Putin’s firm grip declared who’s top dog in this world.”

Russian Paper Says "Weak Eyed Obama" Is Leader Of Sodom & Gomorrah Following G8 Summit : Freedom Outpost
Putin comes from a tough Russian world. And I admit I admire his earning a black belt in Judo. How many past and present Presidents in the world do you know that have a black belt in a martial art?

Obama is not a "weak" (as in wimpish) leader and President. He's a confident one and intelligent one. His style is different than Putin's but so what. There is not a U.S. politicians Republican or Democrat that could successfully navigate the political world inside Russia as a politician as well as Putin can and has.

And the United States is just a morally debauched nation perhaps. That's not Obama's fault.

Old 06-24-2013, 09:12 AM

5,944 posts, read 5,583,949 times
More "solid conservatives" cheering for Russia and China, I see...

Old 06-24-2013, 09:25 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,481,831 times
Obama and his administration are weak when it comes to foreign affairs.
They can strongarm us here back in the states but they kow-tow to foreign leaders.

Old 06-24-2013, 09:28 AM

5,466 posts, read 4,422,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
Indeed. Everybody LOVES Obama.

Really? BAAAHHHAAAA HAHHHAAAAA BAHAAA HAAA

Old 06-24-2013, 09:32 AM

20,868 posts, read 23,554,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wade52 View Post
More "solid conservatives" cheering for Russia and China, I see...
And if the Muslim world were to put down Obama, they would cheer them on too.

Old 06-24-2013, 09:33 AM

8,347 posts, read 7,240,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inoxkeeper View Post
4 replies and two personal attacks.

Somethings never change in the liberal world.
Don't like the message, attack the messenger.

It's just too easy boys and girls! barry isn't the only
liberal to get punked on this topic!
You'd better grow some thicker skin if you thought someone attacked you personally.

Old 06-24-2013, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
And if the Muslim world were to put down Obama, they would cheer them on too.
No I don't think so. Probably say you get what you deserve when you treat the Taliban as your friends now. Buying friends and allies doesn't work.

Old 06-24-2013, 09:37 AM

20,868 posts, read 23,554,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
No I don't think so. Probably say you get what you deserve when you treat the Taliban as your friends now. Buying friends and allies doesn't work.
It apparently did for the last president, remember the coalition of the bought and paid for?

Old 06-24-2013, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
It apparently did for the last president, remember the coalition of the bought and paid for?
The USG has been buying friendship in the ME for many administrations.
They are using the arms we bought and paid for to kill our own soldiers now.

The ME is a huge mess and we had a pretty heavy hand in creating that mess.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies