Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-25-2013, 09:10 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,000,074 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
We burn fairly clean coal all over the USA..

Has nothing to do with building new plants, adding clean coal technology is very expensive. They CHOOSE not to spend the money.
The Chinese are trying to outpace our economy. Our so called "leaders" are trying to send us down to their level. Sad.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2013, 09:15 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,320,820 times
Quote:
find it amazing that liberals claim the uncontested "high ground" of science and
presume that pulling a "D" lever in a voting booth delivers an automatic MENSA
membership and PhDs in every discipline of science. It is a classic
"Dunning-Krueger effect" in which those most inept and poorly trained presume to
be the most informed and best equipped to evaluate problems- thus liberalism.
Sounds more like FOX viewers.

Old 06-25-2013, 09:18 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,960,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Well a cave man I'm not. lol But the way these loons keep sending us is right where we will be for sure. They just aren't remotely smart enough to understand what their end goal is. It is quite amazing the elite enlightened liberals who are smarter than all other beings want to push us back to the stone age. I guess they all think they will be one of the chosen to sit on the hill and laugh at the ones groveling around looking for food. They are like usual wrong. If they ever get the utopia they dream they will be sorely disappointed. lol
Like i said i can deal with it fine. I will eat wild sea foods shell fish mainly yum i will eat loons too, Oh you mean wacko's. No I won't eat them, but i might save the pretty ones to look at a while

I don't need the wacko left to find food and i can even make my own maple sugar with no help at all. They have no skill sets I need which is handy because that way they are just there for me to pick clean anytime i feel like it.

You can bet cops are not going to like being reduced to cave man status either.

But it won't bother me a bit. I have that skill set down and have for years.

These prog's will wonder what they did then.....

The best thing for me after this should happen would to meet Obama, because he would be amoung the worst of wretches and i would love to laugh in his face. That little city boy would be some lost.

Old 06-25-2013, 09:19 PM

5,150 posts, read 7,762,588 times
Took seven messages before anyone mentioned in the slightest what the OP was about. Why don't people say what they want to talk about when they start a new thread? The OP states no opinion or a clue as to what he wants to talk about except I guess the entire article.

Old 06-25-2013, 09:22 PM

Well lets hope it doesn't happen but it appears they are going to push it over the edge. The libs are all out now in their quest to destroy this great nation. They don't care how many of the poor they have to kill along the way, the same folks they claim they are trying to save. It's complete insanity and people eat it up every day. Useful idiots.

Old 06-25-2013, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Well a cave man I'm not. lol But the way these loons keep sending us is right where we will be for sure. They just aren't remotely smart enough to understand what their end goal is. It is quite amazing the elite enlightened liberals who are smarter than all other beings want to push us back to the stone age. I guess they all think they will be one of the chosen to sit on the hill and laugh at the ones groveling around looking for food. They are like usual wrong. If they ever get the utopia they dream they will be sorely disappointed. lol
Lol! This is coming from someone who says whales who eat plastic bags are stupid, despite having no clue how whales eat. You can't argue with that kind of stellar intellect. You just can't.

Old 06-25-2013, 09:43 PM

Well if I were a whale I wouldn't eat plastic bags. I'm not stupid either though. You on the other hand would be hacking up bags left and right I'm sure.........

Old 06-25-2013, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Well if I were a whale I wouldn't eat plastic bags. I'm not stupid either though. You on the other hand would be hacking up bags left and right I'm sure.........
You're adorable. If you were a baleen whale, you would eat everything, then filter out the water. It's how they were designed. They don't eat plastic because they're stupid. Anyone who claims that is extremely lacking in anything remotely resembling any brain activity.

Old 06-25-2013, 09:53 PM

Anybody who puts the US economy on the chance that one of your baleen whales may eat a plastic bag is beyond ANYTHING resembling brain activity. That would be YOU.

Old 06-26-2013, 12:02 PM

13,053 posts, read 12,948,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecoalman View Post
You obviously know the hockey stick graph and the term "hide the decline" used by Mann, yes?

Climategate 'hide the decline' explained by Berkeley professor Richard A. Muller - YouTube
I don't think he does. In another thread, he didn't even know who Watts or McIntyre was and you have to be pretty sheltered concerning the climate science issues to not at least know who those people are and how they relate to the issue.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies