Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-24-2013, 02:28 PM

1,999 posts, read 2,471,061 times

Advertisements

Would anyone vote for a U.S. Presidential candidate that's a post-op transsexual that was born a male?

What if she was good looking? Like Miriam Rivera.

Do you think U.S. culture will ever change to the point that people don't care about that in a Presidential candidate if the person is a political genius?

Would feminist be pissed off if Americans did elect such a transsexual before the country ever elects its first female President?

miriam rivera vid#1 - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2013, 02:36 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,042,155 times
I don't care what race they are, I don't care what gender, or former gender they are.

I vote based on policies. Nothing more, nothing less.

Old 06-24-2013, 02:52 PM

6,369 posts, read 6,406,815 times
Yes, I would vote for her, if Hilary counts.

Old 06-24-2013, 02:57 PM

25,702 posts, read 18,781,503 times
Q: What kind of person votes for a president because he or she is good looking?

A: A very stupid person.

How about we vote for a president because he or she is qualified for the position and reflects the will of the people, rather than the other way around where the people are led by a ring in their nose to the whims and will of the president? What a president looks like has nothing to do with what kind of a job is done. Neither does their gender status. I'd vote for the elephant man if I thought he was the right person for the position.

Old 06-24-2013, 03:01 PM

12,270 posts, read 11,326,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supine View Post
Would anyone vote for a U.S. Presidential candidate that's a post-op transsexual that was born a male?
I don't care. It depends on the person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcopolo View Post
Lol! Wicked...

Old 06-24-2013, 03:10 PM

1,999 posts, read 2,471,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcopolo View Post
LMAO!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
Q: What kind of person votes for a president because he or she is good looking?
My penis?

Quote:
A: A very stupid person.

Quote:
How about we vote for a president because he or she is qualified for the position and reflects the will of the people, rather than the other way around where the people are led by a ring in their nose to the whims and will of the president? What a president looks like has nothing to do with what kind of a job is done. Neither does their gender status. I'd vote for the elephant man if I thought he was the right person for the position.
I don't know. Someone like Miriam even with a little broken English would be nice to look at. If she looked like a man with a wig on that would be a turn off to me--as a voters (and a man with a pair of balls producing testosterone).

Not sure I can vote for a female candidate for President that looks like Kermit the Frog.

Old 06-24-2013, 03:12 PM

37,131 posts, read 42,196,846 times
I'm thinking they would have more going on in their life than wanting to put in the time to be POTUS. I could be wrong but I'm confident in saying I won't have to deal with this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies