Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-25-2013, 03:15 PM

8,091 posts, read 5,888,938 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by evan83 View Post
Most "feminists" in the US are Jewish-American or WASP-y Northeastererns, go to ivy league universities, and end up being yuppies in Boston, NYC, or DC. Are they hot or not? Depends if you like ambitious, career-oriented, driven women.

From my experience, most of the men who hate feminists fall under 2 categories: a) non college-educated, blue-collar types (or they are unemployed) who are angry that they cannot compete sexually for these aforementioned type-A females, so in their sexual frustration blame "feminism"; or b) men who went through an extremely bitter, protracted divorce where they lost everything and are forced to pay child support, and somehow in their minds blame "feminism" for their troubles in life. Ironically, the women they divorced most likely do not harbor any traits of feminist ideology in any way, shape, or form.

Class dismissed. I await your reps.

What category do you fall under??

Before you answer....remember....your status says "Still playing NES games"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2013, 03:18 PM

744 posts, read 1,087,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Handz View Post
What category do you fall under??

Before you answer....remember....your status says "Still playing NES games"

Your question is illogical, because I am not a man who hates this imaginary boogymen known as feminism.

So I fall under neither category.

Old 06-25-2013, 03:21 PM

50,186 posts, read 35,848,760 times
The sad thing is you guys really believe this stuff. Feel better now?

Old 06-25-2013, 03:24 PM

8,091 posts, read 5,888,938 times
Quote:
Your question is illogical, because I am not a man who hates this imaginary boogymen known as feminism.

So I fall under neither category.
It was a general question....since you are the expert on classifying the types of men and their attributes.

I wanted to know what category men who still play NES games fall into...

Old 06-25-2013, 03:36 PM

1,519 posts, read 1,223,526 times
Quote:
Most "feminists" in the US are Jewish-American or WASP-y Northeastererns, go to ivy league universities, and end up being yuppies in Boston, NYC, or DC. Are they hot or not? Depends if you like ambitious, career-oriented, driven women.

From my experience, most of the men who hate feminists fall under 2 categories: a) non college-educated, blue-collar types (or they are unemployed) who are angry that they cannot compete sexually for these aforementioned type-A females, so in their sexual frustration blame "feminism"; or b) men who went through an extremely bitter, protracted divorce where they lost everything and are forced to pay child support, and somehow in their minds blame "feminism" for their troubles in life. Ironically, the women they divorced most likely do not harbor any traits of feminist ideology in any way, shape, or form.

Sounds about right.

I've never had a negative experience with feminists nor have I noticed that such a group, whatever they may be, are "ugly."

What I have noticed are a bunch of brutes who haven't been able to comprehend that running around with a club in their hand to slaughter a mammoth and, perhaps, bring home an "eligible" woman, is no longer considered fashionable.

I'll be in FRA next week. Is the weather getting better?

Old 06-25-2013, 03:44 PM

6,137 posts, read 4,844,891 times
Quote:

Or successful non loser types who see the modern western feminist type (a term I use only in a modern context which is far departed from the original core ideology of "feminism") for what she is, selfish and entitled and not deserving of any attention. Not exactly a huge issue for me, but easily noticeable.

I would also say that it is perfectly rational to blame feminism, or whatever it has morphed into, for the flaws of a system that discriminates heavily against men. The political leanings of the ex wife in question are irrelevant, so that holds no water.

Old 06-25-2013, 04:02 PM

31,387 posts, read 36,923,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamBarrow View Post
The political leanings of the ex wife in question are irrelevant, so that holds no water.
More unresolved mommy issues....

Old 06-25-2013, 04:03 PM

6,137 posts, read 4,844,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
More unresolved mommy issues....
Okay. This makes absolutely no sense in response to what I said. But thank you for contributing.

Old 06-25-2013, 04:24 PM

5,648 posts, read 8,028,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftymh View Post
I find that feminists are even more hostile towards good looking men.
Female supremacists are hostile towards anyone who's in a happy relationship, men who are happily single, or refuses to date them.

Old 06-25-2013, 04:31 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,539,147 times
Quote:

Do you think that men in your second category, the ones who have been destroyed in a divorce, don't have reason to be bitter? I'm not bringing feminism into this; it just seems as if you are being insensitive to their situation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies