Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-27-2013, 02:51 PM

7,006 posts, read 6,991,168 times

Advertisements

What we learned from tolerant Liberals this week-

It's not racist to call black conservatives "Uncle Tom" and

it's perfectly OK to call white hispanics "creepy ass crackers" unless you're one of those annoying white grievance-mongers.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2013, 03:07 PM

18,158 posts, read 15,616,786 times
"Uncle Tom" is a term used by blacks towards other blacks, who are seen as sell outs to Whitey. So, whatz a white guy doing using the term anyway? Sheesh, racial terminology is riddled through our language. Now, all of a sudden, its in vouge for whites to use black terminology, so that they can pander and patronize, and pretend like they actually give a care. What a bunch of nonsense! If I were to be in a conversation with a black man or two, and pop off calling anither black man an Uncle Tom to I would expect to have my azz kicked. At the very least. Where do these Dems get off?! This is stupid!

Old 06-27-2013, 03:23 PM

33,547 posts, read 18,143,148 times
Democrats hate the idea that there are black republicans . They try to destroy every black republican because they don't want to let go of their strong hold on blacks or for black republicans message to get out there.

Old 06-27-2013, 03:24 PM

33,547 posts, read 18,143,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
"Uncle Tom" is a term used by blacks towards other blacks, who are seen as sell outs to Whitey. So, whatz a white guy doing using the term anyway? Sheesh, racial terminology is riddled through our language. Now, all of a sudden, its in vouge for whites to use black terminology, so that they can pander and patronize, and pretend like they actually give a care. What a bunch of nonsense! If I were to be in a conversation with a black man or two, and pop off calling anither black man an Uncle Tom to I would expect to have my azz kicked. At the very least. Where do these Dems get off?! This is stupid!
A sell out to whitey .. sounds racist to me!!

Old 06-27-2013, 06:10 PM

18,158 posts, read 15,616,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
A sell out to whitey .. sounds racist to me!!
Oh it IS racist. Not even trying to say it's not. However, it is not a term that a wbite person can use without looking extremely foolish. Its meaning is nowbere near broad enough to cross lines. Least not from my understanding of it.

Old 06-27-2013, 09:00 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,636,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Democrats hate the idea that there are black republicans . They try to destroy every black republican because they don't want to let go of their strong hold on blacks or for black republicans message to get out there.
If they had a message.......................

Old 06-28-2013, 06:46 AM

18,782 posts, read 17,352,042 times
There's a pretty high tolerance for racism among their own from Democrats.

Remember in 2008 Obama played the race card against Bill Clinton in SC to the point where ol' Bill became spitting mad. It was all swept under the rug; no problem for a Dem to use that tactic. When a Danny K. Davis (D, Chgo) says that in politics, whites should lead whites, and blacks should lead blacks, it's a non-story. And when a state Sen. from Minnesota uses a racial epithet against a Justice, one after another lefty poster steps up to excuse it.

By contrast, when a R county chair emails a racist rant against a black R candidate, he's forced out within about a day.

Old 06-28-2013, 06:48 AM

5,728 posts, read 3,249,287 times
<sarcasm> oh you don't know about the democrat liberal double standard? It's only racism when white conservatives do it </sarcasm>

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
Oh boy, he didn't know it was a racist epithet? LMAO! That seems to be the go-to excuse for Dems anymore. "I know nothing". Too bad the Left will agree with him and ignore the racism.
[/color][/LEFT]
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies