Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-09-2013, 10:47 AM

2,469 posts, read 3,131,842 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
Did anyone ever figure out where Freedom of Speech came into it?
Yes, but since you may need extra help, I'll share it AGAIN...

Children have the right to not be taught homosexuality in school. Yet, in places where homosexual fetish marriage has been supported, these rights have been infringed upon...
*Freshmen were told not to tell their parents about a pro-gay seminar & were required to sign a confidentiality agreement (Derrfield, Illinois Mar. 2007).
*In March, 2007, a Massachusetts high school banned parents from attending a seminar for students on how they can know they are homosexual.
*In October, 2008, First graders (6 year-old students) were taken on a field trip to watch their lesbian teacher's wedding.
*In Oct 2008, a Hayward CA public elementary school celebrated "Coming Out Day."

Normalizing & even encouraging children to explore homosexuality obviously causes more to experiment with homosexuality.
"The Legal Liability Associated with Homosexuality Education in Schools... This report is part of an integrated strategy to inform and educate parents, students and school officials across the nation of its contents and of their respective rights and duties. It has documented the concern that the health of students in many schools across the country may have been compromised and their First Amendment rights may have been denied."
http://www.afamichigan.org/images/Legal ... 200504.pdf

Some in the homosexual fetish activist group have bluntly admitted that their eventual goal is to normalize pedophilia and inappropriate adult-child sexual relations.

Many have been harassed by the homosexual fetish herd, without public notice, but some have been public, like Chick Filay and a Miss America contestant, both who voiced their support for marriage between a man and a woman.
Other examples include...
*In April 2008, an Albuquerque photographer was fined over $6,000 for refusing to be hired to photograph a lesbian couple's commitment ceremony.
*In May, 2008, a black administrator was fired from the U of Toledo, Ohio, for writing an editorial objecting to the comparison of black discrimination to same-sex marriage.
*An intolerant opponent of Proposition 8 violently attacked & injured a Proposition supporter in Oct. 2008.
*On November 19, 2008, eHarmony, a Christian-based matching service was forced by New Jersey's Division on Civil Rights to provide website matching services for homosexuals.

Old 07-09-2013, 10:51 AM

2,469 posts, read 3,131,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymax View Post
Your religious anal sex fetish is truly disturbing. Why do you have to force it down everyone's throats?
Wow, the projection with you is strong.

What church do you go to, Jaymax, that engages in anal sex fetishes? lol

Please attempt to answer the following that another poster presented, and then we might be able to have a decent discussion...

"I do not agree with homosexuality in the same way I do not believe in religion. These people make a claim, I study the claim, I question the claim, I challenge the claim and then see how this claim finds an accordance along with the rest of the world and see if it has any evidence, rational thought or sensibility to support it. When someone says ''I am gay'', my mind can not help but think of these very rational counter points (indicated in brackets):

A - {Humans are sexually attracted to everything, not just the same sex, and are even attracted to fecal matter and ****, so why do they act like homosexuality is any special? Sounds like another excuse for being special and attention, honestly.} I only state this respectively, people.

B - {The fundamental system of mind does not have the ability to distinguish what we have created distinctions out of, such as the male and female genitalia. Shoving your dick in a woman's yahoo or a woman taking a big ol' slurp out of a guy's boomboom stick, is no different than shoving your dick in a peanutbutter jelly sandwich (may not be as good, but you still are experiencing the same system of pleasure), while the woman could get that same satisfaction by sucking on a lollipop by setting her mind to a sexual mindset.}

C - {I have repeatedly heard the argument that humans that commit sexual acts with the same sex is validated by animals having sex with the same gender. Yet, humans have the ability to acknowledge their own existence and question their own existence, while animals do not have the ability to even know what animal they are - forever damned to repeat their rather complex system of intrinisic intelligence and no more.}

If anyone is willing to point out why these questions have yet to be answered, it would be appreciated."

Old 07-09-2013, 10:55 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,207,906 times
You don't seem to understand the concept of freedom of speech.

The GOVERNMENT can not make a law that curtails your freedom of speech. (safety exemptions aside)
The cases you listed, no one was denied their freedom of speech. They may have been criticized for their speech, but that is a consequence of the freedom to speak your mind. I also have the freedom to speak my mind. If you say something I don't agree with, I will speak out against you.

Old 07-09-2013, 10:57 AM

1,866 posts, read 2,850,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSoul View Post
Please attempt to answer the following that another poster presented, and then we might be able to have a decent discussion...

"I do not agree with homosexuality in the same way I do not believe in religion. These people make a claim, I study the claim, I question the claim, I challenge the claim and then see how this claim finds an accordance along with the rest of the world and see if it has any evidence, rational thought or sensibility to support it. When someone says ''I am gay'', my mind can not help but think of these very rational counter points (indicated in brackets):

A - {Humans are sexually attracted to everything, not just the same sex, and are even attracted to fecal matter and ****, so why do they act like homosexuality is any special? Sounds like another excuse for being special and attention, honestly.} I only state this respectively, people.

B - {The fundamental system of mind does not have the ability to distinguish what we have created distinctions out of, such as the male and female genitalia. Shoving your dick in a woman's yahoo or a woman taking a big ol' slurp out of a guy's boomboom stick, is no different than shoving your dick in a peanutbutter jelly sandwich (may not be as good, but you still are experiencing the same system of pleasure), while the woman could get that same satisfaction by sucking on a lollipop by setting her mind to a sexual mindset.}

C - {I have repeatedly heard the argument that humans that commit sexual acts with the same sex is validated by animals having sex with the same gender. Yet, humans have the ability to acknowledge their own existence and question their own existence, while animals do not have the ability to even know what animal they are - forever damned to repeat their rather complex system of intrinisic intelligence and no more.}

If anyone is willing to point out why these questions have yet to be answered, it would be appreciated."
Are you telling us there's a question hidden in all that nonsense about fecal matter and genitalia?

Perhaps there'd be more responses if you re-phrased it.

Old 07-09-2013, 11:11 AM

15,080 posts, read 14,324,813 times
Quote:
It has documented the concern that the health of students in many schools across
the country may have been compromised and their First Amendment rights may have
been denied."
http://www.afamichigan.org/images/Legal ...
200504.pdf
American Family Association? The hate group that wants, not just Christianity, but Christian FUNDAMENTALISM to colour every aspect of US law! That AFA?
Yes, they can be taken seriously, indeed. You want religious fundamentalism? Iraq and Afghanistan must seem like nirvana to you.

Old 07-09-2013, 11:11 AM

Location: NYC based - Used to Live in Philly - Transplant from Miami
2,307 posts, read 2,767,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
In my professional opinion, this is some of the WORST "research" I have witnessed - quoting NARTH (a known anti-gay hate group), a Christian fundamentalist who doesn't believe in evolution, etc, as "evidence" of anything related to homosexuality? Wow, you really need to take a basic course in research skills... and learn the difference between a reputable and biased source. With that being said, I simply cannot take any of your opinions on this topic seriously.

Here's a challenge: Find us a source from a non-Christian and known reputable source, which compares both homosexual and heterosexual DUAL-parent households. Not one comparing single parenting to dual parenting, because statistically speaking that's more of an argument against straight people having kids (considering "oops" babies don't happen with gay people, and the ones who do choose to parent usually have a partner). Can you meet my challenge? And keep in mind, I am literally trained/educated to analyze sources and research.
I agree with you. As somebody who also come from research / science background, I see that supersoul's ability to cite from reputable unbiased publications / literature is... just not there.
As soon as he/she used "NARTH" as his/her first citation, I did not even bother to read further.

Supersoul:
Can you take gizmo's challenge or are you going to ignore his / her request since you know you will not be able to meet up the challenge.

Thank you.
Now I am going retreat myself again to sit back and relax. I am going to go back enjoying the arguments of these bigots who had started using illogical reasoning in order to response since they are aware that they are losing.

Old 07-09-2013, 11:17 AM

46,951 posts, read 25,990,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSoul View Post
Yes, but since you may need extra help, I'll share it AGAIN...

Children have the right to not be taught homosexuality in school. Yet, in places where homosexual fetish marriage has been supported, these rights have been infringed upon...
*Freshmen were told not to tell their parents about a pro-gay seminar & were required to sign a confidentiality agreement (Derrfield, Illinois Mar. 2007).
*In March, 2007, a Massachusetts high school banned parents from attending a seminar for students on how they can know they are homosexual.
*In October, 2008, First graders (6 year-old students) were taken on a field trip to watch their lesbian teacher's wedding.
*In Oct 2008, a Hayward CA public elementary school celebrated "Coming Out Day."

Normalizing & even encouraging children to explore homosexuality obviously causes more to experiment with homosexuality.
"The Legal Liability Associated with Homosexuality Education in Schools... This report is part of an integrated strategy to inform and educate parents, students and school officials across the nation of its contents and of their respective rights and duties. It has documented the concern that the health of students in many schools across the country may have been compromised and their First Amendment rights may have been denied."
http://www.afamichigan.org/images/Legal ... 200504.pdf

Some in the homosexual fetish activist group have bluntly admitted that their eventual goal is to normalize pedophilia and inappropriate adult-child sexual relations.

Many have been harassed by the homosexual fetish herd, without public notice, but some have been public, like Chick Filay and a Miss America contestant, both who voiced their support for marriage between a man and a woman.
Other examples include...
*In April 2008, an Albuquerque photographer was fined over $6,000 for refusing to be hired to photograph a lesbian couple's commitment ceremony.
*In May, 2008, a black administrator was fired from the U of Toledo, Ohio, for writing an editorial objecting to the comparison of black discrimination to same-sex marriage.
*An intolerant opponent of Proposition 8 violently attacked & injured a Proposition supporter in Oct. 2008.
*On November 19, 2008, eHarmony, a Christian-based matching service was forced by New Jersey's Division on Civil Rights to provide website matching services for homosexuals.
Ah - you don't know what Freedom of Speech is.

Old 07-09-2013, 11:17 AM

15,080 posts, read 14,324,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by css9450 View Post
Are you telling us there's a question hidden in all that nonsense about fecal matter and genitalia?

Perhaps there'd be more responses if you re-phrased it.
I think he's saying that human beings are much more advanced than animals because they can acknowledge their own existence but are still turned on by poop. There was no question there. None that makes any sense, anyways.

Old 07-09-2013, 11:36 AM

31,041 posts, read 22,077,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
Just like all of those heterosexuals that have multiple children with multiple baby daddy, or baby momma, put them up for adoption, or abort them. Homosexuals don't have oops babies, we plan for every single one of ours.

As for consequences, all research shows that children of homosexuals couples do just as well as the children of heterosexual parents.
"Just like all of those heterosexuals that have multiple children with multiple baby daddy, or baby momma"

And Gays and Lesbians are exempt from have baby Daddies and Mommas. I'm sure there are plenty of old Lesbian women who had children with a "Baby Daddy" before finally figuring out what their Sexual Identity was.

Old 07-09-2013, 01:56 PM

30,353 posts, read 51,942,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by asiandudeyo View Post
I agree with you. As somebody who also come from research / science background, I see that supersoul's ability to cite from reputable unbiased publications / literature is... just not there.
As soon as he/she used "NARTH" as his/her first citation, I did not even bother to read further.

Supersoul:
Can you take gizmo's challenge or are you going to ignore his / her request since you know you will not be able to meet up the challenge.

Thank you.
Now I am going retreat myself again to sit back and relax. I am going to go back enjoying the arguments of these bigots who had started using illogical reasoning in order to response since they are aware that they are losing.
Oh, they won't rise to the challenge - their inability to produce ANY reliable/unbiased sources thus far, plus their lack of basic logic & reasoning skills (particularly in terms of the definition of free speech), tell me they cannot. So don't hold your breath, lol.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies