Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-11-2013, 01:18 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,207,906 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSoul View Post
There is a world of difference between "I'm too narcisstsic to care for anybody but myself"... and.... "I realize that every law our country passes, affects us all as a society." - Especially when the democratic process has been screwed over all in favor of special legal treatment for those with homosexual fetishes.

Those who support such special treatment are too narcissitic to realize the implications of dishing out special legal priviledges based on fetishes. What other festishes are going to be legally shoved down society's throats? What children are going to suffer because of this? Have you even thought about that?
What "special treatment" are we getting?

Old 07-11-2013, 01:18 PM

1,866 posts, read 2,850,289 times
Quote:
Those who support such special treatment are too narcissitic to realize the implications of dishing out special legal priviledges based on fetishes. What other festishes are going to be legally shoved down society's throats? What children are going to suffer because of this? Have you even thought about that?
Marriage isn't a "fetish".

Old 07-11-2013, 03:03 PM

17,291 posts, read 29,402,468 times
Quote:
There is a world of difference between "I'm too narcisstsic to care for anybody but myself"... and.... "I realize that every law our country passes, affects us all as a society." - Especially when the democratic process has been screwed over all in favor of special legal treatment for those with homosexual fetishes.

Children of gay couples are already suffering because people like you.

Gay kids and teens already suffer because people like you.

Frankly, your kind has always been a ball and chain to civilization's progress.

We can see what happens when your kind has too much power and influence, by studying the middle east, Africa, certain countries in Latin America.

Your kind is kryptonite to humanity's full potential as a species.

Thankfully, your kind is dwindling in importance, since nobody takes you seriously anymore. Especially not people in the under 40 years old cohort.

Tell us, what does it feel like to know that you're going extinct? Is it sad and lonely, or does it cause you to double down on stupid?

Old 07-11-2013, 06:52 PM

7,300 posts, read 6,733,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BatWing View Post
uh huh and Rome and Greece never existed either. Get educated.
OMG you didn't. You really believe there was an actual Adam and an actual Eve? Proof?

I was in Rome. Have you spoken to Adam and Eve? lol

Old 07-11-2013, 09:58 PM

30,353 posts, read 51,942,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BatWing View Post
For God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve.
The 1980's called, they want their stupid catchphrase back.

Not that the Bible is relevant anyway, when we're discussing real life, real people, and US laws.

Old 07-12-2013, 01:04 AM

7,801 posts, read 6,374,746 times
Quote:
There is a world of difference between "I'm too narcisstsic to care for anybody but myself"... and.... "I realize that every law our country passes, affects us all as a society."
Yes so it would be nice if you realized that yourself and noticed that supporting anti homosexual laws do nothing but adversely affect homosexuals. While allowing something like gay marriage harms no one at all.

But facts like that are just inconvenient to people like you when your position is fueled with nothing but hate propaganda and false makey up science.

Quote:
What other festishes are going to be legally shoved down society's throats?
Resorting to slippery slope fallacies only makes you look more ridiculous than you already do.

Quote:
What children are going to suffer because of this? Have you even thought about that?
Yes. And so far the answer appears to be "none". Your move son.

Old 07-12-2013, 01:12 AM

11,039 posts, read 16,863,416 times
Quote:
Why should marriage be based on sexual fetishes medically and statistically known to be harmful?
... because it's none of your business?

What if a man and woman want to get married primarily due to a fetish and never intend to have children?

Is it "wrong" for a husband and wife to engage in anal sex?

Here's a though: maybe two gay guys decide to get married because they love eachother and not because they just want to have anal sex?

Also: why are you so fixated on what other dudes use their penises and rectums for?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies