Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-28-2013, 02:06 PM

9,240 posts, read 8,668,081 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmqueen View Post
"Thug" is purely your opinion. On the other hand, there is vast proof that Putin is a gangster, former spy and a criminal.

I know you're embarrassed to be called out on your anti-American views. But try harder, your excuses are pretty flimsy.
I'm curious what that might be?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-28-2013, 02:12 PM

5,563 posts, read 4,262,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by All American NYC View Post
I'm curious what that might be?
What what might be? Your anti-American views? I dunno, maybe re-read your own thread.

Old 07-10-2013, 08:03 AM

4,899 posts, read 6,225,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by albion View Post
Have any of you been to Russia? I have, and it's not a country I would care to live in. It is totally corrupt from top to bottom.
Putin is just an old KGB operative who has a lot of connections. He is using the cult of personality favoured by communist regimes to consolidate his position at the top, hence the Botox filled face.
I have worked with Americans all my working life, and I cannot believe that Americans would take the word of, as jmqueen said, a criminal, and a man who made his living by getting close to people and then betraying them.
Quote:
On this thread and others, there's been a lot of praise for Putin and his gangster government. And ONLY because those posters hate Obama so much, that they are willing to ally themselves with Russia or probably anyone who speaks poorly of America, so that they can in turn blame Obama.
^^^agree.
A friend of mine went to Russian to visit family, she had all her "papers" - passport was perfect. Gets
to Moscow and surprise, surprise they tell her there's a problem. So since she is a native of Moscow
she had US cash, slipped $100.00 to the guy and voila....no problem with passport.
BTW, my family came to the US after WWII to escape one of Russia's satellite states and when they
stepped off the ship, they kissed the ground and neither wanted to go back.

Old 07-10-2013, 08:05 AM

9,639 posts, read 6,018,049 times
Quote:
As much as I hate any country defame America. Russia is right. Do you agree?

You clearly know nothing of Russia, but you buy into their propaganda.

Quote:
U.S deficit

If you have to borrow to stay afloat you are broke.
State debt isn't like personal debt.

Old 07-10-2013, 08:14 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,937,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
Because there is a scary brown man in the White House, that's why.
Now his brown? Oh brother!

Old 07-10-2013, 08:20 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,937,957 times
Quote:
"Thug" is purely your opinion. On the other hand, there is vast proof that Putin is a gangster, former spy and a criminal.

I know you're embarrassed to be called out on your anti-American views. But try harder, your excuses are pretty flimsy.
Wonder where the President learned the phase "If they bring a knife to the party, we will bring a gun" Who do you think he was referring this to and who was "we"......President Obama really couldn't bring a gun, he doesn't even know how to aim!

Old 07-10-2013, 08:27 AM

9,127 posts, read 7,943,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Wonder where the President learned the phase "If they bring a knife to the party, we will bring a gun" Who do you think he was referring this to and who was "we"......President Obama really couldn't bring a gun, he doesn't even know how to aim!
If the president did say "If they bring a knife to the party, we will bring a gun" maybe he got it from a movie line...maybe, like me, He saw the Untouchables where Sean says...

The Chicago Way - The Untouchables (2/10) Movie CLIP (1987) HD - YouTube

Old 07-10-2013, 08:42 AM

20,892 posts, read 16,077,572 times
Quote:
So Russia is wrong about us?
Pravda is not Russia.

Old 07-10-2013, 09:09 AM

19,792 posts, read 13,948,900 times
According to that opinion, the US broke, even though the rest of the world is willing to lend us money at very low interest rates and the U.S. is "Sodom and Gomorrah" when the U.S. has a guarantee of religious freedom.

In other words, this is B.S. and "All American NYC" wouldn't have given it a second look if it didn't bash Obama, which it seems is his only hobby.

Old 07-10-2013, 09:13 AM

26,694 posts, read 14,565,372 times
Quote:
As much as I hate any country defame America. Russia is right. Do you agree?
There's nothing wrong with being gay!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies