Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-30-2013, 11:42 PM

9,828 posts, read 9,409,015 times

Advertisements

Bigots make mountains out of molehills. It's their MO.

They want the special privileges all to themselves. Screw equality.

Old 06-30-2013, 11:47 PM

910 posts, read 1,318,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
Have you heard the phrase "strawman argument?" You just provided a perfect example.
It's a serious question. Can you milk my man-nipples, Greg?

Old 06-30-2013, 11:51 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,317,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
Bigots make mountains out of molehills. It's their MO.

They want the special privileges all to themselves. Screw equality.
Like how to spell "colour"?

Old 07-01-2013, 12:51 AM

6,414 posts, read 10,487,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post
Well hetero men aren't doing it to another man!! It aint the kind of sex....it's who you're doing it to! It's deviant!
So it is not deviant to do it to you wife anally? Really, I thought you bigots said that only penis to vagina sex counts, now penis to a womans butt also counts as moral. You guys are true nutjobs.

Old 07-01-2013, 06:08 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,197,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
I an not "confused" in the least. Those who are confused are the ones who think that homosexuality is "normal."

The point I was making is that even though not everyone one wants kids, two men together cannot create one.

Did YOU get it clear once and for all (I doubt it). If not, read up on biology!
And that doesn't matter as there is no requirement of reproduction in order to get married, in fact there is no requirement of ability to reproduce to get married.

Old 07-01-2013, 06:10 AM

5,728 posts, read 3,249,287 times
again....from the liberal playbook.
project and attack the opposition as being "obsessed" with the issue.
We are not obsesses with the gayness. we are tired of it being in our faces all the time.
It seems liberals love to project and blame the other as obsessed with the issue when they bring it up all the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Draper View Post
I find it strange that some so called "heterosexual" individuals are preoccupied with gay issues.

As a straight man I don't spend too much time thinking about issues relating to the gay community.

I find interesting that some straight individuals spend so much time and effort focusing on gays, and I was wondering what is the psychology behind this?

Old 07-01-2013, 06:15 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,197,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FKD19124 View Post
We are not obsesses with the gayness. we are tired of it being in our faces all the time.
It seems liberals love to project and blame the other as obsessed with the issue when they bring it up all the time.
And yet at least 8 out of 10 threads started on this topic are started by anti gay people. If you guys are so tired of the issue being in your faces, STOP making threads on the issue.

Old 07-01-2013, 06:16 AM

17,291 posts, read 29,391,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FKD19124 View Post
Nice try, but take a gander at the last two pages worth of "gay" threads on C-D.

Then, see whether they are threads made by gay folks (or in support of gays), or by anti-gays seeking to disparage gay folks.

"Obsession" is putting it lightly.

There are some things we are "hit with" every day that I cannot stand... including religion and football.

But, I do not spend my time obsessing about these topics and starting 50 threads a week on those topics. I have no interest, and it doesn't effect me even if I get chided by a buddy at work for not liking football.

Old 07-01-2013, 06:17 AM

5,728 posts, read 3,249,287 times
because now they are trampling on my rights with all this hate speech crap!
Frankly I think most people could care less about someone being gay but they can keep their perverted crap in the bedroom like everyone else and stop expecting everyone to treat them like their "special".

ALERT: Obama's Justice Department Says Use of Husband and Wife is Considered Hate Speech... | RedFlagNews.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
And yet at least 8 out of 10 threads started on this topic are started by anti gay people. If you guys are so tired of the issue being in your faces, STOP making threads on the issue.

Old 07-01-2013, 06:23 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,814,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDragonslayer View Post
So it is not deviant to do it to you wife anally? Really, I thought you bigots said that only penis to vagina sex counts, now penis to a womans butt also counts as moral. You guys are true nutjobs.
Anal experimentation does take place between heterosexual couples---Then after the experiment is over and the curious part is satisfied - This behavior usually always stop and comes to an end. No normal healthy woman wants to be sodomized routinely. Sex slaves or females with personality disorders and great insecutity might put up with it. Anal intercourse among straight couples is not common as gays wish it to be...sorry...but as they say "Once a philosopher - twice a pervert"

What would the gay population do if the condom was never invented- If they were lost for instance on a desert island? With out the advent of the condom the gay population would disappear eventually..The amount of health issues that result from anal intercourse would make the act unsustainable.

Infections of the prostrate...the bladder - the kidneys - the penal shaft...You can not put poo germs where poo germs do not belong... Hetero sex is about reproduction - about creating life. There is a huge clash between life - and human waste...between feces and normal bodily fluids. Why is it that people are afraid to mention that habitual gay anal sex is dirty? Poo is bad...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies