Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-28-2013, 04:30 PM

75 posts, read 57,218 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
i think your confusing native with mr jim.
Yes, uncomfortable data often tends to result in attempts to blame the source... I hope that people will find the time to look at the simple analysis and either accept it or reject it.

If they want to ignore it, fine with me too. The issue of the birth certificate or our President's eligibility will not be resolved in the courts. It's too late for that.

If you disagree, explain to me the likely scenario...

No there are no open cases that will allow for the filing of new 'evidence'... The filings of Zullo's claims to the Supreme Court of Alabama are not admissible. So what now?

Nothing much really. There is no criminal case, no civil case and it is unlikely that congress is going to embarrass itself by taking up this issue.
But like you, I do have some hopes that some house member or senator will be able to embarrass him and his party. So by all means, petition the government...

Old 06-28-2013, 04:35 PM

226 posts, read 230,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by native born citizen View Post
How come the 'experts' missed all this?
They didn't miss anything. There experts confirmed it was a 100% forgery and have a 40 page report to back their findings by the name of Reed Hayes, a professional court certified forensic document and computer-document handwriting examiner with a impressive incredible track record and background. Like Hayes, he looked at the document and called Zullo back within 30 or more minutes and said he saw issues with the document. He has found more issues with the document than others according to Mike. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going out to dinner.

Old 06-28-2013, 04:36 PM

5,150 posts, read 7,764,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Jim Robinson View Post
Sorry but unless I see some credentials like the Cold Case Posse experts, this can't be excepted. It is just a amateur opinion by non professional. What are your professional credentials in this field?
Where are your credentials "Jim". Why trust an expert based on an anonymous poster that can't get the following right and refuses to even answer the questions:

1) There is no such entity as "Maricopa County Cold Case Posse".

2) The subject line of this thread is a lie.

3) What this means: "Reed Hayes is a registered democrat"

And that doesn't even touch the fact that everything you are relying on and everything that is posted here by you is based on secret sources that never reveal themselves.

Show us the documents Jim. What are you hiding?

Old 06-28-2013, 04:58 PM

26,569 posts, read 14,441,941 times
Quote:
."... computer-document handwriting..."
you keep using this term ( in a couple different variations ). it's contradictory. you can not have computer generated handwriting. if a computer is generating it then it ceases to be handwriting by definition.

hayes has some expertise in handwriting analysis and computer document analysis. the level of his computer document expertise has been questioned as well as if he's ever testified in court as such an expert. to date we only have testimony/evidence of hayes testifying in court as a handwriting analysis.

Old 06-28-2013, 04:59 PM

Quote:
They didn't miss anything. There experts confirmed it was a 100% forgery and have a 40 page report to back their findings by the name of Reed Hayes,.....
we have no idea if hayes' report confirms the previous claims or goes in a completely different direction.

Old 06-28-2013, 05:02 PM

Quote:
so is arpaio giving the address?

arpaio and congressmen?

or is it just going to be zullo again stating "we haz proffz ..... but can't showz u".
so it looks like the answer was A and C.

so...... what new things did arpaio and/or zullo have to offer up?

Old 06-28-2013, 05:17 PM

Quote:
They didn't miss anything. There experts confirmed it was a 100% forgery and have a 40 page report to back their findings by the name of Reed Hayes, a professional court certified forensic document and computer-document handwriting examiner with a impressive incredible track record and background. Like Hayes, he looked at the document and called Zullo back within 30 or more minutes and said he saw issues with the document. He has found more issues with the document than others according to Mike. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going out to dinner.
I see and the fact that I can create the same document by putting a document in a scanner is of no relevance to you.

When you rely on such foolishness and ignore the facts, then you will continue to be disappointed.

I am amazed how reluctant people can be when data disproves their fears.

Old 06-28-2013, 05:22 PM

The facts are simple. The previous 'experts' whose testimony was rejected in several hearings as unreliable, irrelevant, missed the simple fact that if one places a document like Obama's PDF in a Xerox Workcentre and select scan to email, you get a document with the same features as found in the online PDF.

From Judge Malihi's ruling

Quote:
the Court finds testimony of the witnesses, as well as the exhibits tendered, to be of little, if any, probative value, and thus wholly insufficient to support Plaintiffs’ allegations.
Such a bummer when even the courts understand how irrelevant the analysis of a highly compressed PDF is to the issues at hand. And imagine how they will feel when he is presented with the Xerox Workcentre workflow example.

And what is truly fascinating is that the defendants were not even present when Orly failed to properly introduce her 'expert evidence'. Now that there are no further cases pending, the relevance of Hayes' 'examination' is of little relevance, especially since one can trivially show how a Xerox workcentre does what the CCP claimed was impossible: create a document with the same artifacts as found in President Obama's birth certificate.

Similarly with Mr Irey

Quote:
7 At most, Mr. Irey's admissible testimony is that he reviewed a copy of what had been downloaded from the White House site and that within that single document he noticed differences between the sizes of some of the letters, difference of spacing between some of the letters, and a while "haloing" around certain letters. It is unclear whether "expert" testimony was needed for such observations. All other testimony provided by Mr. Irey, however, is hearsay, irrelevant, not based on personal knowledge, and not scientifically reliable; thus it is inadmissible."

Any claims of forgery are therefore totally missing the point.

But I do understand that many people may be troubled by the fact that these 'experts' missed the tell tale signs.

I'd love to see them defend this in court, but we know it will never get to that point. No criminal charges, no civil suits, and no congressional hearings.

I have provided you with all the necessary tools and information that allows you to repeat my experiments. Feel free to report where I went wrong.

Or do you have to hide behind so called 'experts' who have done little to support their conclusions, which now appear to have been made in haste.

If only they had looked beyond illustrator and used the right tools. Even a non expert like me could do it.
But perhaps people prefer to live a lie, I have no problem with that. It's just so unfortunate that they will never be successful.

But if people have found anything to reject my findings, or have further questions, I am more than willing to address them.

Any takers?

Last edited by native born citizen; 06-28-2013 at 05:41 PM..

Old 06-28-2013, 05:24 PM

Quote:
so it looks like the answer was A and C.

so...... what new things did arpaio and/or zullo have to offer up?

Blah blah and blah...

More of the same... Noone is listening and noone cares... Poor souls... Just wait until they realize that their analysis has been fully rebutted. Even though they may not want to accept the findings... I wonder what Hayes would have to say about this... Would it not be hilarious when he retracts his findings... Or worse, when he maintains them and is shown in court to be wrong....

So let's play out a scenario. Through some miracle a case is allowed to proceed and testimony is taken. The expert will be asked if they analyzed the output from a xerox workcenter and the defense will introduce an expert who can testify as to the exact steps taken and how it creates a document with exactly the same features as the one the other 'experts' claim to be evidence of fraud.

It' s time to lock up the Xerox workcentre I guess.

Last edited by native born citizen; 06-28-2013 at 05:42 PM..

Old 06-28-2013, 05:32 PM

5,150 posts, read 7,764,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by native born citizen View Post
When you rely on such foolishness and ignore the facts, then you will continue to be disappointed.
I do not think this line is true.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies