Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-28-2013, 11:54 AM

226 posts, read 230,024 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post

because it hasn't happened. the best you have from the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office is Arpaio's claim that there is "probable cause" that the PDF might be a forgery.
I guess you've missed other later interviews where Arpaio states there is no doubt anymore that it is a forgery.

Old 06-28-2013, 11:54 AM

4,160 posts, read 5,620,914 times
Again?! I'm a conservative and DO NOT LIKE OBAMA as a president-

But really??? I'm sick of the birther crap...don't we have other stuff to get to? Like the bullshi* immigration reform?

Old 06-28-2013, 11:56 AM

8,347 posts, read 7,241,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Phoenix is due to hit 119 degrees today.

I don't suppose there's any chance this big too-doo will be held outside where we can watch them cry, "I'm meell-tiiing." And then disappear into a puddle of water which would evaporate in about nine seconds.

I'd tune in to watch that.
Oh how I wish!

Beggin Strips - YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnvrsoul View Post
Again?! I'm a conservative and DO NOT LIKE OBAMA as a president-

But really??? I'm sick of the birther crap...don't we have other stuff to get to? Like the bullshi* immigration reform?
I hope this stench infiltrates the GOP again! Democrats easy win 2016!

Old 06-28-2013, 11:57 AM

26,569 posts, read 14,444,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Jim Robinson View Post
I guess you've missed other later interviews where Arpaio states there is no doubt anymore that it is a forgery.
please link.

Old 06-28-2013, 11:58 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,111,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nojiveman View Post

bacon!!!!!

Old 06-28-2013, 12:00 PM

8,347 posts, read 7,241,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
bacon!!!!!
Burp, what's on the menu tonite?
Baconbrains! oh yum!

Old 06-28-2013, 12:00 PM

26,569 posts, read 14,444,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Jim Robinson View Post
Show me the court certified qualifications of those guys who came up with this new claim in your link. I want to compare them to Reed Hayes qualifications.
what qualifications do you need to work a copier/scanner? the results were based on standard use.

they've put their findings up for peer revue, something hayes has not.

Old 06-28-2013, 12:10 PM

304 posts, read 472,340 times
What if our next president is born at 35,000 feet, over the Atlantic; are what if he or she is born on a ship at sea, more than 12 miles out, does it really matter? This is one of those thing in the constitution that is outdated.
John Adams and Thomas Jefferson both spent a lot of time in France before they were elected. Should they have been disqualified?

Old 06-28-2013, 12:16 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,271,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fortoggie View Post
What if our next president is born at 35,000 feet, over the Atlantic; are what if he or she is born on a ship at sea, more than 12 miles out, does it really matter? This is one of those thing in the constitution that is outdated.
there are already laws that cover this.

Birth aboard aircraft and ships - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quote:
U.S. law holds that natural persons born on foreign ships docked at U.S. ports or born within the limit of U.S. territorial waters are U.S. citizens. An important exception to this rule is that children born to people who (in line with the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution) are not "subject to the jurisdiction" of the United States (e.g. diplomats accredited with the United States Department of State) are not automatically U.S. citizens. Despite a common misconception to the contrary, birth on board a U.S.-flagged ship, airliner, or military vessel outside of the 12-nautical mile (22.2 km/ 13-13/16 st. mi.) limit is not considered to be a birth on U.S. territory, and the principle of jus soli thus does not apply.

Quote:
John Adams and Thomas Jefferson both spent a lot of time in France before they were elected. Should they have been disqualified?

shhh!!! don't present them with facts. And Jefferson became a naturalized citizen of France before being elected President.

Old 06-28-2013, 12:16 PM

226 posts, read 230,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
what qualifications do you need to work a copier/scanner? the results were based on standard use.

they've put their findings up for peer revue, something hayes has not.
Well I seem to remember y'all dismissing the copy and image scanning guys that found the document to have serious problems. Remember successful copy imaging scanner expert and scanner business owner Doug Vogt? Wouldn't you say those guys are just as reliable as these guys in your link? How about Karl Denninger, the former CEO of MCSNet?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies