Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-28-2013, 12:20 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,268,282 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Jim Robinson View Post
Remember successful copy imaging scanner expert and scanner business owner Doug Vogt?
HE was a copier salesman. He knew jack crap about image optimization and scanning.

That's like saying a secretary, who has no background in computer repair, who uses a computer everyday (and only uses Microsoft Office) is an IT expert.

Heck, I used to build my own computers, but if you were to ask me to set up a server farm, installed with Linux and Apache, I would be like "WTF are you talking about."

Also, this the same man who believes in Pyramid Power.

Old 06-28-2013, 12:20 PM

26,562 posts, read 14,432,756 times
ok, here's the skinny: arpaio is appearing on carl gallups' blog radio show then, after arpaio's segment, rep steve stockman will be on.

Flash: Obama ID Fraud: Rep Stockman Will Be Live On The Air After Sheriff Joe Arpaio | Birther Report: Obama Release Your Records)

more than likely arpaio's appearance won't be much different from previous ones but i am curious to see if stockman gives a little vague birther lip-service or if gallups can actually get him to commit to something ( go gallup! show no mercy! hold his feet to the fire! ).

Old 06-28-2013, 12:23 PM

226 posts, read 229,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post

shhh!!! don't present them with facts. And Jefferson became a naturalized citizen of France before being elected President.
shhh!!!! don't forget to tell the fact that Jefferson was only eligible because of the 'grandfather clause' which was established for the first 9 citizen presidents until the first natural born citizen was available to take office which would have been John Tyler.

Old 06-28-2013, 12:25 PM

26,562 posts, read 14,432,756 times
Quote:
Well I seem to remember y'all dismissing the copy and image scanning guys that found the document to have serious problems.
i did not dismiss his expertise in making a scan/copy, i dismissed his claim at being an expert in the hard and software ( judge malihi agreed that vogt did not qualify to give expert testimony in court )

Old 06-28-2013, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
HE was a copier salesman. He knew jack crap about image optimization and scanning.
Yes he does. You don't own a international copier and imaging scanning corporation without knowing what the hell the products you'r selling and the dynamics of how it works. Use some common sense Obot. Tell me the qualifications of the guys in Wrecking Balls link? Post them please so we can see their credentials. Again, Vogt is a international expert on scanners and document-imaging software AND he owned Nova Typesetting for 11 years prior to owning Archive Index Systems Inc.

Archive Index Systems Inc.
Document Scanners Panini Check Scanners Contex Large Format Scanners Multifunction Printers Canon scanners Fujitsu scanners Kodak scanners Panasonic Scanners

Again, post the businesses or credentials of the guys in Wrecking Ball's forger link that make them qualified experts in that field of technology.

Old 06-28-2013, 01:04 PM

46,943 posts, read 25,960,211 times
Quote:
Yes he does. You don't own a international copier and imaging scanning corporation without knowing what the hell the products you'r selling and the dynamics of how it works.
Much the same way owners of used car lots are great mechanics, right? (Come to think of it, isn't used car salesman Mike Zullo's actual job? Guess he knows how to fleece the rubes.)

Old 06-28-2013, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
(Come to think of it, isn't used car salesman Mike Zullo's actual job?
No , he's been head of the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office Cold Case Posse for the last 7 years and has been trained in investigating homicides, forgeries and general law enforcement investigations. The car business was a family business and there was nothing wrong with him and participating and helping out in that business. Also he was a New Jersey police officer earlier.

Last edited by CaseyB; 06-28-2013 at 04:41 PM.. Reason: NAME CALLING

Old 06-28-2013, 01:20 PM

5,150 posts, read 7,758,823 times
Quote:
They've proven the birth certificate released back on April 27, 2011 is a forgery. That is in itself a Class A felony. They have a independent court certified Hawaii forensic document and computer-generated handwriting examiner that has reviewed their evidence and confirmed their findings. That means Obama has a identity problem.
No. The State of Hawaii cannot be guilty of that. Or are you saying they should be impeached instead of Obama?

Old 06-28-2013, 01:22 PM

5,150 posts, read 7,758,823 times
Quote:
What court certified forensic document experts debunked their findings? Names please. As I said. We have only seen 30% of what they actually have as evidence. Now go stick your head in the sand my little Obot.
Note that Jim puts a document expert higher on the chain of law than the Supreme Court of the United States.

Old 06-28-2013, 01:27 PM

9,127 posts, read 7,939,042 times
Quote:
I could understand if you were making some cash from all this...but you're not. that is what is so screwy.

You are putting money into arpaios crooked hands and making a name for the cold cuts posse...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.