Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-28-2013, 02:03 PM

29,409 posts, read 21,939,618 times

Advertisements

So conservatives are sexually repressed in your view because they don't engage in gay sex or sex with animals and children? Or do you think that there are no gay conservatives? Is that what you actually think? And you are the enlightened one? lol

Old 06-28-2013, 02:05 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,136,310 times
Bestiality is legal in Texas, so he might have a valid point.

Old 06-28-2013, 02:05 PM

6 posts, read 4,452 times
This subject material may be legal in california, but it is not legal in HEAVEN. Deal with it.

Last edited by t. lynn; 06-28-2013 at 02:06 PM.. Reason: spell

Old 06-28-2013, 02:08 PM

17,290 posts, read 29,319,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
So conservatives are sexually repressed in your view because they don't engage in gay sex or sex with animals and children? Or do you think that there are no gay conservatives? Is that what you actually think? And you are the enlightened one? lol

You're sexually repressed because you do not recognize adult, consensual sexual relations for what they are, and instead view anything that deviates from heterosexual, married, missionary-in-the-dark-through-a-hole-in-the-sheet sex as a slippery slope to the most bizarre combinations and perversities that would make Caligula blush.

People with mature takes on sexuality do not concern themselves with gay sex acts. This is a well known phenomena. Those comfortable with their own sexuality in particular, and sexuality in general, are less likely to harbor ill thoughts or "problems" with homosexuality.

Gay social conservatives who think like you are confused and self-loathing. Which is part of the reason they are social conservatives in the first place. But I digress.

Old 06-28-2013, 02:08 PM

580 posts, read 448,149 times
Quote:
... I'm not the one expressing the thought just commenting about what was expressed by somebody else...
Do you even read what you write?

Quote:
Just watch soon some loon bird will try and marry his goat and you folks will all applaud him. After all love is love and all and it's only fair.
Quote:
Of course you will which proves that what he said is accurate.

Old 06-28-2013, 02:09 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,136,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by t. lynn View Post
This subject material may be legal in california, but it is not legal in HEAVEN. Deal with it.
Darlin' I hate to tell you, but we are on the planet Earth. And there is no proof of the existence of your place called heaven.

1,111 posts, read 1,320,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fordlover View Post
But plurality, or insest relationships aren't such a slippery slope. Can't descriminate against two people in love who just so happen to be related, or feel like they need more than one wife or husband.
Actually it is a slippery slope. You are saying that if gays get married then next up is polygamy or incest.

I dare you to debate SSM without slippery slope arguments.

A logical person looks at SSM and says "what bad could this cause?" Then they look at Polygamy and ask the same question, and incestual relationships and ask the same question.
If nothing bad is likely to come from it, you know other than making some people uncomfortable, then there really isn't an issue.

SSM: no real issue.
Polygamy: Not really sure that there would be an issue there.
Incest: could result in damaged offspring. Probably not a good idea.

In the meantime, the point still remains that Polygamy & Incest & SSM are totally different issues, thus have no baring on one another.

Try again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by t. lynn View Post

I'm fairly certain there is no sex in heaven, so your point is moot.

Also, all evidence is there is no heaven as described and mythologized by Christians.

Deal with it.

Old 06-28-2013, 02:10 PM

29,409 posts, read 21,939,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjski View Post
Do you even read what you write?
Obviously I was smart to keep it to one sentence although you still don't seem to understand I was following up on the OP's linked comment. Maybe I should stick to one word and you folks can figure it out? Na.

Old 06-28-2013, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Now you know everything about me? LOL All I said is watch some loon will try and marry a goat soon and liberals will cheer. My prediction will be correct. The rest of your mad rantings are that of a complete and utter lunatic.

I know more than I care to.

Half of you are unoriginal caricatures to begin with, so.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies