Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2013, 02:49 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,506,675 times

Advertisements

Plus Hollywood and young boys. Like John Travolta. Didn't he say something about the Hollywood old men expected sexual favors from the young boys stars coming up? It has been swept under the rug now but if you throw a lot of money at a problem it usually goes away. Even Travolta was being accused of abusing boys.

Seems it is happening everywhere. Maybe always has but now it's coming out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

6,331 posts, read 5,209,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texdav View Post
I think with what we have seen in schools across the nation and others that have control over young kids we have learned they attract such people for the control. We do a very poor job of vetting such positions of trust with children. We all know the history of hollywood and young girls very well. its not the institutions but the people in them and c society reluctance to of the true accountable as individuals and creates a system of denial within institutions. Its like deluding ourselfs its the guns not the violence of people doing what we have seen so much of lately.
Thread isn't about hollywood or public schools.

You don't like public schools, send your kid to Catholic school, better hope your kid is not a boy, and if he is, teach him to fight back.

45 posts, read 46,528 times
The irreality of denying human beings the happiness of a family in service to some horribly martyred divine prototype hippie boy/man might have something to do with Catholic priest/boy love. Females are so dirty, so sub-human they can only toil over the infected and clean pews and light votives and that is the primary abuse going on with the Vatican in terms of its nunnery slaves.

Yet at the same time those who must worship and donate and support must go and be fruitful and multiply at the same time as the poor priests (already homosexual-oriented really) must practice self-denial in the name of servitude to this ethereal being always silent but everywhere, existing to be cruel yet benevolent in its monstrous demands? Who would appease such a thing with worship?

(Such an ugly fetish!)

Catholic Charities does much but only to guilt one into accepting the crucifix as the personal burden. Why would anyone want to do that when there are plenty of real-life 'crosses' to bear? A foul way to extract faith from people but to give them water in return for obeisance, for their 'souls', like some devil charged with arcane powers would do! A hungry life-eater plying coercion and adoption by providing substinence, all to accept a religious stance that is barely a step up from tribal dieties...

Old 06-29-2013, 02:51 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,217,585 times
Father aren't you supposed to be in the other side of the confessional?
Not today my son, this is a special kind of confession for special boys.

Old 06-29-2013, 02:56 PM

1,999 posts, read 2,471,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekerSA View Post
Linky or Linky or Linky
Vatican ‘rent-boy’ prostitution ring exposed: ‘underage boys’ exploited

The Vatican braces for yet another sex scandal after a prostitution ring consisting of poor, immigrant boys, many underage, operating inside the Holy Roman Church and servicing clergy and high ranking church officials, is exposed.

According to a June 26 story appearing in The Times, a convicted pedophile priest has given Italian investigators concrete information about a prostitution ring operating inside the Holy Roman Church.
I thought you were talking about the United States of America when I first saw this title given the number of pedophiles in Milwaukee alone is alarming.

I guess a separate thread you're going to say speaking of Muslims as terrorists is a stereotype.

For decades it has been known gay men kept joining the priesthood. Long before the sex scandals broke. Heterosexual men dropping out of seminaries claimed a homo type mafia, so to speak, operated inside the seminaries. So, conservative lay Catholics had demanded for decades--literally decades--that the Vatican get involved and bar homosexuals from the priesthood.

Know... it has been known that homosexual men regarded by homosexual men as "Twink" lovers--not pedophiles--were mainly causing these sex scandals.

The pro-gay advocates, whom I've debated, writ me personally large as "hateful" and telling "lies" because gay "twink" lovers they say only have sex with males 18 and over. They preferred to depict the priests involved with minors as raping 9 year old boys.

Your own article mentions the word Twink while at the same time incorrectly labeling the one priest as a pedophile that had relations with 14 and 15 year old boys. A pedophile is attracted to prepubescent children.

Thank you for posting this article and proving me correct that gay "Twink lovers" (as opposed to gay "Bear lovers") are sodomizing teenage boys and otherwise sexually active with them.

From your article:

Quote:
Convicted pedophile priest Don Patrizio Poggi, who served a five-year sentence for abusing five 14 and 15-year-old boys at his parish on the outskirts of the Italian capital
Quote:
According to a June 26 story appearing in The Times, a convicted pedophile priest has given Italian investigators concrete information about a prostitution ring operating inside the Holy Roman Church. Multiple reports now indicate a member of Italy’s military police served as a pimp for the ring, picking up immigrant boys, many underage, at a bar called “Twink” for encounters with priests around Rome.
Bold my emphasis.

Any adult--not child stuck in a grown man's body--has common sense to know men with a thing for "Twinks" will be prone to having sex with a teenage boy they find attractive.

And I'm not a child. I know human nature to well. I also no gay men are like heterosexual men in that their think with their "d___."

The term "Twink" is gay slang. Meaning gay people are the one's that popularize it. And its a normalized fetish within the gay community like "Bears" are. Twink (gay slang) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quote:
Twink is a gay slang term describing a young or young-looking man with a slender, ectomorph build, little or no body hair, and no facial hair. [4][5] In some societies, the terms fox, plum, chick, or chicken are preferred.[6] The related term twinkle-toes, which implies that a man is effeminate, tends to be used in a derogatory manner.[7] The terms can be complimentary or pejorative.[8][9]

Quote:
Twinks are often clean-shaven to emphasize a youthful, fresh-faced appearance, although many are young enough not to have facial hair yet. The term has been used by bears in a derogatory and pejorative manner.[8] In some cases, it is a neutral descriptive term, and can be contrasted with bear.
Quote:
Similar to other "codes", like the bear code, the twink code is a set of symbols using letters, numbers, and other characters commonly found on modern, Western computer keyboards, and used for the describing and rating of twinks
You can see in the link they have Twinks pictured on a float dressed only in their underwear at a Gay Pride parade.

Being dressed in only your underwear is not about "equal rights" in the office or even about the Catholic Church allowing gay men to be priests (which they have done) but rather... it's about celebrating the flesh. It's erotica.

One problem with the Vatican and Catholic Church--similar to the United States of America--is that it has a law (cannon law) and respects due process. In fact, it's recorded with due process during the sex scandal has been better than the United States war on terror with the Patriot Act.

So, if the Church follows its own laws it simply can not fire people and bar them because someone makes an allegation against them. No more than an American can be fired by his place of emplyment in a bank just because some random woman walk in and say, "He forced me 10 years ago to give him a b__ j___." The bank has it's own internal methods and rules for handling things like that. It might not want to be sued by either party either.

Old 06-29-2013, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Draper View Post
Thread isn't about hollywood or public schools.

You don't like public schools, send your kid to Catholic school, better hope your kid is not a boy, and if he is, teach him to fight back.
I went through 12 years of Catholic schooling. Never had a problem. Although 2 priests I knew of, one I used to alter boy for in grade school (he was a Vietnam vet too), had were accused (one admitted, one was actually found not guilty in U.S. court) having sex with a boy. In each case just one boy.

I've known quite a few people that were sexually molested as children. One of them in my extended family by two siblings he says. That's on my Protestant side.

But I've know quite a few. Many females. One was beaten and raped by her father and brother so often she has split personalities. Another I know is hooked on crack cocaine, prostitutes, and her father used to sexually molest her when she was a girl. But I've known more than just those two. I've met a few male veterans in the VA that were molested either as kids or adults in the military (I know from being in groups etc. in the VA with them).

One common theme I find is they're all Americans. This aside from the public schools in the U.S. which constantly have female teachers for some reason (why are they female and not male usually?) having sex with grade school kids or teenagers. And aside from all the child abductions/rapes that go on in the U.S.

Old 06-29-2013, 03:06 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,168,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
No, the Church protecting gay pedophiles. Plus if the gay men were having sex then yes as well. Priests take a vow of celibacy. You want to be gay and have sex then the priesthood is not for you.
My local Catholic church had a priest who was fondling women and girls. He was not gay. He'd been doing it for decades before his victims had the courage to speak out and tell the truth about what had happened to them.

If the church is going to clean house (and it should) ALL of its members need to wake up and learn the facts.

Has Catholic Charities done good things? Of course. Have individual Catholics done good things? Of course. Now wake up and learn that the Church does not do those things. Its people do those things. The Church was playing Hide-A-Priest with criminals, many of them straight.

Last edited by DewDropInn; 06-29-2013 at 03:24 PM..

Old 06-29-2013, 03:07 PM

6,331 posts, read 5,209,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supine View Post
I went through 12 years of Catholic schooling. Never had a problem. Although 2 priests I knew of, one I used to alter boy for in grade school (he was a Vietnam vet too), had were accused (one admitted, one was actually found not guilty in U.S. court) having sex with a boy. In each case just one boy.

I've known quite a few people that were sexually molested as children. One of them in my extended family by two siblings he says. That's on my Protestant side.

But I've know quite a few. Many females. One was beaten and raped by her father and brother so often she has split personalities. Another I know is hooked on crack cocaine, prostitutes, and her father used to sexually molest her when she was a girl. But I've known more than just those two. I've met a few male veterans in the VA that were molested either as kids or adults in the military (I know from being in groups etc. in the VA with them).

One common theme I find is they're all Americans. This aside from the public schools in the U.S. which constantly have female teachers for some reason (why are they female and not male usually?) having sex with grade school kids or teenagers. And aside from all the child abductions/rapes that go on in the U.S.
I went to a catholic school, and one of the priests was accused of fondling one of the students.

He resigned and everything was hush hush.

Old 06-29-2013, 03:10 PM

14,247 posts, read 17,919,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Draper View Post
Really, the Catholic Church has known about pedophile priests for decades and they have yet to kick them out.
Yep, Pope Ratzi knew all about it and chose to do noting. He should be in jail.

Old 06-29-2013, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekerSA View Post
This kind of abuse is not restricted to the RCC. There are a myriad of cases in the US of evangelical types doing the same thing. Folk are just braver now to come out in the open and tell all.

Stuff like this pretty much disproves the existence of gawd other than in the minds of people as if the was one, stuff like this would not happen.

The RCC invented xianity and the protestants have ess become that which they protested against in the 1600s.

They use a book of fables and an imaginary gawd to justify their lack of ethics and morality. There is a reason why religion appeals to the downtrodden and weak.
What explains the female teachers with teenage boys in U.S. secular public high schools?

Also... I'm waiting for you to make you ad hypothesis defending gay twinkism in the gay community. Which you will do.

Gay advocates told me online gay Twink fetish has never been correlated with "pedophiles," by which they mean a man sexually attracted to any male 1 day younger than his 18th birthday.

What this will do--mark my words--will further pressure the Pope and Vatican to ban and police for gay men in the priesthood.

I'm sure their are gay priests that don't have sex with youngsters below age 18 even if they break their vows of celibacy. But there are clearly gay priests for one reason or another caught up in the secret gays bars (where you interestingly enough can pick up underage boys at what must be a pro-gay, that is legal, gay establishment called "Twinks.")

Quote:
Italy’s military police served as a pimp for the ring, picking up immigrant boys, many underage, at a bar called “Twink” for encounters with priests around Rome.
A bar. A legal gay bar. A legal gay bar called "Twinks." And gay advocates have always defended "twinnkism" love as nothing but a legal erection for the numerical age 18 and > captured in a morphological feature that includes male genitals.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies