Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Will Zimmerman Acquittal to Cause Race Riots?
Yes! Major problems... 51 51.00%
No! Only insignificant problems... 49 49.00%
Voters: 100. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2013, 07:13 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,966,028 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
I think people are really,really projecting.

I do think some whites are scared of blacks..I mean look at this thread.

OMG,the blacks are going to riot!!!

No honey,by the time they do riot,the terrorists would have got you guys first.
No white are not scared, but it's not rocket science to know if the blacks don';t get their way there will be riots.... That is a given. We white expect it. What would be different would be if black didn't riot for once.

Of course we white will hear more about slavery as if it ended yesterday, and more blacks will name their kids mohamad after the muslim slavers who sold them into slavery in the first place.

People that need to work to make ends meet don't have any time to go riot.

Old 06-29-2013, 07:16 PM

9,598 posts, read 16,566,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
No white are not scared, but it's not rocket science to know if the blacks don';t get their way there will be riots.... That is a given. We white expect it. What would be different would be if black didn't riot for once.

Of course we white will hear more about slavery as if it ended yesterday, and more blacks will name their kids mohamad after the muslim slavers who sold them into slavery in the first place.

People that need to work to make ends meet don't have any time to go riot.
Will you apologize profusely if they don't? Or if he gets some time?

Also, I think I'm understanding how to win 500 bucks on here. Violate TOS with reckless abandon.

Old 06-29-2013, 07:18 PM

14,682 posts, read 14,648,352 times
The answer is no, other than the usual Occupy and/or anarchist types who protest everything. The modern generation has been made too docile by their technological gadgets to cause widespread unrest, unlike previous decades.

Old 06-29-2013, 07:29 PM

2,523 posts, read 2,203,327 times
At least they wont be rioting because their favorite team lost.

Old 06-29-2013, 07:34 PM

17,440 posts, read 9,268,656 times
I think we all "hope" that the Zimmerman trial ends with no "riots" or violence anywhere in America.
It's foolish to believe that it can't happen ...... History says it will, the actions of Activists before the trial say it will - ANd the online chatter is already talking about how it will take place.

Head in the Sand and those who were not even alive or were babies during previous "riots' have no clue. I believe it can be contained, but only from those same "Activists" ..... will they contain it? Time will tell.

Old 06-29-2013, 07:42 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,671,534 times
I voted no, but I live in an area where something like that would be extremely rare, plus there are a lot of armed folks walking around and they would likely stop it before it started. Hopefully.

The media might try to influence people with the lies and stupidity. For example, in case you didn't catch this in the stickied thread, the person in whose yard Trayvon died witnessed a good part of the altercation. He clearly, specifically, unequivocally, and without question testified that the man in red with lighter skin was on the bottom and the man on top with the darker skin and dark top clothing was straddling the man on the bottom, his arms were pumping up and down, and it looked like the man on top was raining blows on the man on the bottom. There was absolutely no question whatsoever as to what he said. He even went on to describe the yells for help and why common sense and the way the yells sounded would likely have been the man on the bottom. Yet within minutes, this is the ticker on CNN:

Here is Mr. Good's testimony. He is a very literal, black and white kind of person, who refuses to be led or bullied into answers. IMO, the absolute best witness ever, totally believable and thoughtful in his answers:

Zimmerman Witness, John Good: "Trayvon Martin Was On Top!!" - YouTube

By now, it should be obvious that unless the prosecution comes up with a literal smoking gun, anyone who thinks Zimm should be found guilty just flat isn't paying attention and is likely getting all their information from bogus sources. Even people posting in the stickied thread are pontificating about this and that and trying to impress people with their 'inside' knowledge, yet admit they aren't watching the trial. It would be amusing if it weren't so indicative of what's at the heart of America's problems. It's why we call them sheep.

In this video, Mr. Good comes in at 22 minutes, so if you want to watch the whole thing, here tiz:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gymrPKiio8c

Last edited by Dale Cooper; 06-29-2013 at 08:03 PM..

Old 06-29-2013, 07:45 PM

22,661 posts, read 24,599,374 times
Hopefully so, funnneee to see broke-*** fools burning down their own neighborhoods!

Old 06-29-2013, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crbcrbrgv View Post
Will you apologize profusely if they don't? Or if he gets some time?

Also, I think I'm understanding how to win 500 bucks on here. Violate TOS with reckless abandon.
No since Zimmerman isn't white, and I have no dog in the show. The point is the poll asked if i thought the resulting riots if Zimmerman is acquitted would be a big problem. I stated no. I accept that blacks will riot if they don't have their way.

The 500 has nothing to do with squat Jack and since i won that one time 4 times ago btw I have never again checked the box. I have no idea what I did or said to so called win either, Now you don't you be a good little whiner and go ask why that is? I mean after you get all done playing with your crotch.

Old 06-29-2013, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtc08 View Post
i didnt know you were the representative for white males.
Well you do now.

Old 06-29-2013, 08:25 PM

40,951 posts, read 49,189,517 times
They should start in Detroit.

Most of that city could stand to be burned to the ground.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies