Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-30-2013, 07:25 PM

7,300 posts, read 6,733,220 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
How about all the Blacks who have criticized her testimony ?
Where'd you see them? Faux News? LOL!

Old 06-30-2013, 07:26 PM

15,063 posts, read 6,175,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOBama View Post
BS... she said it wasn't, and that she spoke english as her first language, at school every day....

She didn't even have a creole accent.
And this means what? So because she doesn't have a "Kreyol" accent, Kreyol could not have been her first language? How foolish. She's Dominican (Hispanic) too btw. My husbad does not have a "Spanish" accent and his first language is Spanish.

As said previously, I've been around children who came to the US at a young age (even born here) and they speak little English. I have seen them middle school age and struggling - not just in Miami. It does not surprise me if she picked up poor english from her surroundings.

Old 06-30-2013, 07:27 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,532,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unbreakable View Post
The critism of this teenager for simply recounting the night's events to a slick ass world class lawyer is just a reflection of how sickening racist and bigoted a portion of American society really is. F*** all of y'all who don't like black people and that comes deep from within my heart F*** ALL OF Y'ALL!!

Old 06-30-2013, 07:27 PM

30,065 posts, read 18,665,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Draper View Post
Not just to black folks
Ah yes, we must not forget the politically correct coastal liberal whites, who nurture failure and incompetence among blacks to keep them on the plantation indefinately.

Liberals, given their higher incidence of affective disorders and personal self hate, have transposed their personal views to a macro scale, which is modern liberalism- the incomprehensible defense of the ridiculous and the embracement of self destructive policy.

Liberalism is like a bad drug habit, which is destructive to the individual, as well as to others around them who know better.

Old 06-30-2013, 07:28 PM

107 posts, read 204,887 times
[quote=caribdoll;30270016]And this means what? So because she doesn't have a "Kreyol" accent, Kreyol could not have been her first language? How foolish. She's Dominican (Hispanic) too btw. My husbad does not have a "Spanish" accent and his first language is Spanish.

As said previously, I've been around children who came to the US at a young age (even born here) and they speak little English. I have seen them middle school age and struggling - not just in Miami. It does not surprise me if she picked up poor english from her surroundings.[/QUOTE]

True I have seen this in Texas and California as well.

Old 06-30-2013, 07:30 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,418,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unbreakable View Post
The critism of this teenager for simply recounting the night's events to a slick ass world class lawyer is just a reflection of how sickening racist and bigoted a portion of American society really is. F*** all of y'all who don't like black people and that comes deep from within my heart F*** ALL OF Y'ALL!!
Well this will further the debate BTW when did this woman become representative of Black people?

Old 06-30-2013, 07:31 PM

15,063 posts, read 6,175,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Handz View Post
Yes, but Democrats are running the show!...and they are the champion of the underdog right?

They wouldn't have been able to sell themselves on the national platform (and line their pockets) as such without the useful tool that race classification is!!

Feeling duped yet?
Democrats and Republicans are two sides of the same coin...and the majority of them are white american. Stop trying to act like the ignorance has anything to do with political affiliation when it has to do with the culture of white americans down through the generations that so many fail to dismiss.

Exactly what would i feel duped for? I voted for neither. Please take your uneducated assumptions elsewhere.

Old 06-30-2013, 07:32 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,532,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
Well this will further the debate BTW when did this woman become representative of Black people?
When she walked into the courtroom with dark brown skin and discernible sub-Saharan African features.

Old 06-30-2013, 07:33 PM

7,300 posts, read 6,733,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
When she walked into the courtroom with dark brown skin and discernible sub-Saharan African features.
I'm sorry, this is spot on but it made me laugh anyway.

Old 06-30-2013, 07:34 PM

11,768 posts, read 10,262,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Self defense as in GZ (an adult carrying a loaded weapon) initiated a hostile exchange by following a minor without cause and then engaging him physically. Then proceeding to shoot the minor when he started to lose the skirmish that he actually initiated.

Self defense? Oh okay.
This is interesting, if true. Is there any evidence that GZ started the fight? I didn't see anything like that in the trial.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saritaschihuahua View Post
Where'd you see them? Faux News? LOL!
Are you saying that no credible African Americans have (or can) criticized her?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies