Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-30-2013, 07:36 PM

107 posts, read 204,814 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by caribdoll View Post
Democrats and Republicans are two sides of the same coin...and the majority of them are white american. Stop trying to act like the ignorance has anything to do with political affiliation when it has to do with the culture of white americans down through the generations that so many fail to dismiss.

Exactly what would i feel duped for? I voted for neither. Please take your uneducated assumptions elsewhere.
High Five, You got that right. Me neither. Most whites like to assume we all voted for Obama .

Well guess what I did not vote for either one of the fools that were running to be elected as our presidential candidate .

Old 06-30-2013, 07:37 PM

40,952 posts, read 49,155,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by caribdoll View Post
And this means what? So because she doesn't have a "Kreyol" accent, Kreyol could not have been her first language? How foolish. She's Dominican (Hispanic) too btw. My husbad does not have a "Spanish" accent and his first language is Spanish.
If her language had been anything but English they would have gotten an interpreter.
Did you see the Blond Hispanic woman who testified in Spanish through the interpreter ?

The state would have communicated in the best language she would have understood and been able to speak.

If that had been Spanish or Creole there would have been an interpreter.

English was her language.

Old 06-30-2013, 07:39 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,522,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lycos679 View Post
This is interesting, if true. Is there any evidence that GZ started the fight? I didn't see anything like that in the trial.
The prosecution has not rested their case. The trial is still on-going.

And sloppy prosecution should not impede justice. Sloppy prosecution was the reason that OJ Simpson and Casey Anthony walked on murder charges. Their acquittals did not make them any less guilty of the actual crime.

Old 06-30-2013, 07:41 PM

30,058 posts, read 18,652,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unbreakable View Post
The critism of this teenager for simply recounting the night's events to a slick ass world class lawyer is just a reflection of how sickening racist and bigoted a portion of American society really is. F*** all of y'all who don't like black people and that comes deep from within my heart F*** ALL OF Y'ALL!!
Hmmmmmmmmm..................................

This trial has been all about race from its inception. The liberal media ASSUMED that a white male killed a defenseless black male and were jubilant, as it was a confirmation of their false presumption that America is a "racist" nation.

It appears, however, that the "race" that has been injected is by the black teen who referred to zimmerman as a "white ass cracker". Hilarious- this testimony was a microcosm of what is wrong with black culture and black America in one little snippet.

Now why is it, that when the liberal media and blacks seek to go to trial with THE DEFINING MOMENT of demonstration of racism in America, it always falls flat on its face? Perhaps America, to the shagrin of the race baiters and the liberal media, is not racist at all.

1. Martin/Zimmerman trial
2. Tawana Brawley
3. The Duke Lacrosse/stripper case

The cases are becoming more and more absurd.

Old 06-30-2013, 07:41 PM

15,064 posts, read 6,167,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
If her language had been anything but English they would have gotten an interpreter.
Did you see the Blond Hispanic woman who testified through the interpreter ?

The state would have communicated in the best language she would have understood and been able to speak.

If that had been Spanish or Creole there would have been an interpreter.

English was her language.
Clearly my post missed you. That Kreyol and Spanish were the languages of her parents likely left her to learn English outside of her home. That English was poor, and no one in her circles corrected it. No one said her main language was not English or that she needed an interpreter.

Old 06-30-2013, 07:44 PM

40,952 posts, read 49,155,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
And sloppy prosecution should not impede justice. Sloppy prosecution was the reason that OJ Simpson and Casey Anthony walked on murder charges. Their acquittals did not make them any less guilty of the actual crime.
So far the Prosecution has not had a lot to work with. As this point in the trial, they have not proven your claim GZ murdered TM.

That's not sloppy.

Old 06-30-2013, 07:45 PM

15,064 posts, read 6,167,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tt0001 View Post
High Five, You got that right. Me neither. Most whites like to assume we all voted for Obama .

Well guess what I did not vote for either one of the fools that were running to be elected as our presidential candidate .
Mmmhmmm. They like to assume...like to be ignorant. Glad someone else sees it.

Old 06-30-2013, 07:54 PM

11,768 posts, read 10,257,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
The prosecution has not rested their case. The trial is still on-going.

So in other words, no evidence has been presented that would suggest GZ started the fight.?

Old 06-30-2013, 07:55 PM
NCN

21,662 posts, read 25,617,651 times
Low expectations is a really good way to describe the attitude some have about black people. I witnessed it at work years ago. I could not put my finger on what was happening in many cases; but this description sums it up. I did not grow up around black people and never learned this.

I don't see black people as being that different from anybody else that they should have a different standard. The same goes for Hispanics; but good luck with that. We had to learn to speak some phrases of Spanish to keep some of them from destroying the place. The parents just let them run wild.

Last edited by NCN; 06-30-2013 at 08:04 PM..

Old 06-30-2013, 08:04 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,522,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lycos679 View Post
So in other words, no evidence has been presented that would suggest GZ started the fight.?
The prosecution is building their case in front of the jury to prove that GZ is guilty. The state has not rested their case.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies