Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-01-2013, 07:16 AM

5,735 posts, read 3,252,971 times

Advertisements

OMG! Can you get more pathetic with this "red herring"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth-Kaunda View Post
How many men would abort if they got pregnant, were this to be possible?

I'd like to see how many bigot conservative, Bible bashers would choose to have a kid forced upon them through any situation, including rape.

or would you just take the sensible option and abort?

Old 07-01-2013, 08:31 AM

7,300 posts, read 6,733,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FKD19124 View Post
Here's why it's an excellent question. I think if males were the ones to get pregnant, religious, right wing males would be the FIRST IN LINE at the abortion clinic, for 2 reasons: 1) They are lazy (one reason why they are misogynists); and, 2) they are lazy (and would prefer for OTHERS to endure the bearing of kids). Just my opinion!

Old 07-01-2013, 08:40 AM

45,582 posts, read 27,187,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FKD19124 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saritaschihuahua View Post
Here's why it's an excellent question. I think if males were the ones to get pregnant, religious, right wing males would be the FIRST IN LINE at the abortion clinic, for 2 reasons: 1) They are lazy (one reason why they are misogynists); and, 2) they are lazy (and would prefer for OTHERS to endure the bearing of kids). Just my opinion!

Seems like the answer is - yes, it can.

Old 07-01-2013, 08:49 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,783,759 times
By rejecting the "illegitimate" children the anti-choice males create they are already "aborting" these children they should be responsible for. They just wait until the woman suffers pregnancy and childbirth as punishment of having sex with these hypocrites.

Be careful girls. Many of these guys just want to get laid. They do not want to spend their money on their kids.

Old 07-01-2013, 09:48 PM

1,999 posts, read 2,472,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
The term fetal rights came into wide usage following the landmark 1973 Abortion case roe v. wade, 410 U.S. 113, 93 S. Ct. 705, 35 L. Ed. 2d 147. In that case, the Supreme Court ruled that a woman has a constitutionally guaranteed unqualified right to abortion in the first
trimester of her pregnancy. She also has a right to terminate a pregnancy in the second trimester, although the state may limit that right when the procedure poses a health risk to the mother that is greater than the risk of carrying the fetus to term. In making its decision, the Court ruled that a fetus is not a person under the terms of the Fourteenth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. However, the Court also maintained that the state has an interest in protecting the life of a fetus after viability—that is, after the point at which the fetus is capable of living outside the womb. As a result, states were permitted to outlaw abortion in the third trimester of pregnancy except when the procedure is necessary to preserve the life of the mother.
Fetal Rights legal definition of Fetal Rights. Fetal Rights synonyms by the Free Online Law Dictionary.
I'll have to investigate this further.

So, you agree with the Justices on Dred Scott?

Human life begins at conception. The genetic heritability of homosexuality even depends on that.

The U.S. Constitution is a meaningless document today. It is evident it will always mean whatever liberals want it to mean. In which case lets quiet playing child games and enact the one party rule it desires.

Fear not... conservative Catholics will reject the person they claim to worship before they turn against the United States under immorality called Lucifer.

Old 07-01-2013, 09:51 PM

25,849 posts, read 16,528,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth-Kaunda View Post
How many men would abort if they got pregnant, were this to be possible?

I'd like to see how many bigot conservative, Bible bashers would choose to have a kid forced upon them through any situation, including rape.

or would you just take the sensible option and abort?
I'm trying to reconcile "Bigot Conservative" and "Bible Basher"

Old 07-02-2013, 07:22 AM

7,300 posts, read 6,733,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
I'm trying to reconcile "Bigot Conservative" and "Bible Basher"
Bible bashing is a good thing, in my opinion. I see very little if any good that religion has brought, but I see lots of evil and death it has wrought on mankind.

Old 07-02-2013, 07:33 AM

593 posts, read 470,366 times
No, because I have enough Personal Responsibility to control my equipment and not fertilize grounds that I'm not sure about growing plants there. ....and I don't need 20 weeks to think about it.

Old 07-02-2013, 08:34 AM

1,057 posts, read 1,691,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tymberwulf View Post
Exodus 20:13 “You shall not murder."

Seems pretty straight forward to me.
"God" aborts plenty of babies. Miscarriages and stillbirths anyone?

Old 07-02-2013, 08:41 AM

1,057 posts, read 1,691,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
No.

Ive got a better question. All you pro-abortion folks, would you gladly give up your life today if you could? If your mother told you she wished she had an abortion, would you go back in time if you could and give up your life? Any honest answer would be no unless your suicidal.
If I never existed then I wouldn't care. I remember absolutely nothing before I was born. It wouldn't make a difference if I had been aborted. There's a huge difference between never existing in the first place and living then dying.

By the way, my mother has had an abortion AND two living children. She aborted because my parents were financially struggling and couldn't afford to support 3 kids. She only wanted two kids anyway.

I don't think it's right to force woman to have children they don't want.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies