Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-02-2013, 06:47 PM

3,216 posts, read 2,075,058 times

Advertisements

As Jose Baez once said "Reasonable doubt lives here."

Old 07-02-2013, 06:47 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,529,630 times
CNN Caught Red-Handed Lying In Zimmerman Trial! Why Are Barack Obama & The MSM Pushing A Race War?

Posted: 30 Jun 2013 04:39 AM PDT

Why is the mainstream media pushing a race war in America? Is THIS how they think that they’re going to ‘create martial law’, by LYING TO US about testimony in the Zimmerman murder case, trying to start massive black on white crime? Check this out, CNN just got caught RED HANDED in a HUGE lie! John Good, a witness to the murder who testified at the Zimmerman trial, clearly stated that he saw the “lighter skinned” person on the bottom getting punched, but this is how CNN is reporting it. Check out this screenshot and then compare it to the story from Mediaite down below. CNN, you are GUILTY as found, time to get out of the news industry! For that matter, you’re HORRIBLE in the CIA’s propaganda industry, too! In the video below, ATLAHWorldwide and Dr. Manning, a black man, argues that Barack Obama is stoking a race war over the Trayvon Martin shooting, too

Trayvon Martin: Son of Satan's Son - YouTube

Old 07-02-2013, 06:51 PM

11,768 posts, read 10,224,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boner View Post
I just heard a talking head say that its in testimony that GZs PA said the next day that the wounds on his head would normally require stitches. But it had been many hours since the fight that the wounds were starting to heal.
I think I recall GZ saying that to one of the cops when he was walking around the complex with them.

Old 07-02-2013, 06:51 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,470,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boner View Post
I just heard a talking head say that its in testimony that GZs PA said the next day that the wounds on his head would normally require stitches. But it had been many hours since the fight that the wounds were starting to heal.
If true she would have stated that. She was up there look enough. She said they weren't deep enough to require stitches or something like that.

Old 07-02-2013, 06:53 PM

1,027 posts, read 1,373,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lycos679 View Post
So far the prosecution has only been helping GZ with all the witnesses that support his story.
How much does his story really matter though? I think it will come down to whether or not he had the right to use lethal force. A broken nose and two lacerations on the head from a 16 year old aren't going to convince the jury that he had the legal right to use lethal force in self defense. People receive worse damage in bar fights all the time and don't pull out guns.

On another note, GZ said he yelled out "He's trying to kill me!" Couldn't he have yelled to Trayvon "My name is George, I'm with neighborhood watch!"?? Why didn't he do more to mitigate the situation instead of just pulling out a gun?

Old 07-02-2013, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
Look at the charge against him. 2nd degree murder. None of that, nothing they've presented comes close to meeting the definition of 2nd degree murder. Not one piece of evidence nor testimony. This whole damn case should be dismissed.

If they had anything to prove it, we would've seen a hint of it by now.
This is FL so any thing goes. No such thing as a sure thing.

Old 07-02-2013, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lycos679 View Post
I think I recall GZ saying that to one of the cops when he was walking around the complex with them.
Exactly! The PA didn't say that but George did.

Old 07-02-2013, 07:00 PM

1,111 posts, read 1,728,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
If true she would have stated that. She was up there look enough. She said they weren't deep enough to require stitches or something like that.
Pretty hard to get a DEEP cut on your scalp.

-----------------------

It seems to me that allowing the college professor to testify to GM’s record and his class in SYG and sefl defense law is a gift to the defense.

MOM: “So what sort of topics did you teach Mr Zimmerman?”

Prof: “Self defense law.”

MOM: “For example, did you teach him that you do not need to sustain a given amount of injury in order to use deadly force?”

Then it also seems that this opens the door for admission of TM’s record of fighting and aggression.

Old 07-02-2013, 07:03 PM

11,768 posts, read 10,224,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Surftown831 View Post
How much does his story really matter though? I think it will come down to whether or not he had the right to use lethal force. A broken nose and two lacerations on the head from a 16 year old aren't going to convince the jury that he had the legal right to use lethal force in self defense. People receive worse damage in bar fights all the time and don't pull out guns.

On another note, GZ said he yelled out "He's trying to kill me!" Couldn't he have yelled to Trayvon "My name is George, I'm with neighborhood watch!"?? Why didn't he do more to mitigate the situation instead of just pulling out a gun?
It matters alot because the burden of proof is on the state and the state employees felt GZ was truthful with them. I honestly don't think a criminal attorney could ask for better state witnesses. The jury also heard from a detective that the degree of injury is not pertinent to a self defense claim and the state isn't really giving the jury a reason to believe that TM didn't start the fight.

Old 07-02-2013, 07:04 PM

1,111 posts, read 1,728,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
This is FL so any thing goes. No such thing as a sure thing.
Ain't that the truth!

While I see no case for 2-M and a really bizarre trial, no one can call what will happen. I mean who would have thought that the gov is recording everything was say and post ten years ago?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies