Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-01-2013, 12:06 PM

4,130 posts, read 4,459,412 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimhcom View Post
Let me say this one more time and maybe you will understand it this time.
The man posted the FBI document, along with his name and his picture. The fact that he is not in jail right now pretty much proves the document is real. I seriously doubt this man, who writes articles daily, would do something that was going to land him in Federal prison. The government takes a very dim view of people faking Federal Documents, if you doubt that then just try it.
Perhaps if you could remove your head from your...... never mind. I doubt that will ever happen.
Yeah, it's amazing how I don't believe you instantly without verification after all the other fecal matter threads you have posted. Like not needing a drivers license to drive, your freeman on the land raving, the end of the American economy in the next year (from 2007), the economy will collapse in 2011, Obama will change parties, the illuminati/new world order/shape-shifting lizard people rule the world...the only proof being everyone else is brainwashed into not believing you. There's no way you can be wrong, therefore it's the entire rest of the world.

It's not that you are somehow besting a world of sheeple and the brainwashed, you are just mentally ill. You need help, and I know it's not the first time it has been told to you. There are places to get it from if you desire, people have offered to get you in contact with them. However, after all this time I think it just needs to run its course to the bitter end.

Old 07-01-2013, 01:16 PM

13,255 posts, read 12,119,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmeraldCityWanderer View Post
Yeah, it's amazing how I don't believe you instantly without verification after all the other fecal matter threads you have posted. Like not needing a drivers license to drive, your freeman on the land raving, the end of the American economy in the next year (from 2007), the economy will collapse in 2011, Obama will change parties, the illuminati/new world order/shape-shifting lizard people rule the world...the only proof being everyone else is brainwashed into not believing you. There's no way you can be wrong, therefore it's the entire rest of the world.

It's not that you are somehow besting a world of sheeple and the brainwashed, you are just mentally ill. You need help, and I know it's not the first time it has been told to you. There are places to get it from if you desire, people have offered to get you in contact with them. However, after all this time I think it just needs to run its course to the bitter end.
Why did you change the thread titles??

And what do those have to do with THIS thread??

Old 07-01-2013, 02:43 PM

You'd think that when the issue was murder some Americans would finally pay attention.

The IRS targeting the Tea Party was a huge issue but not the government trying to kill Occupy members.

Go figure.

Old 07-01-2013, 02:47 PM

30,058 posts, read 18,650,451 times
Quote:
The 4th Media » FBI Document:

There are a couple of questions you should ask yourself about this, first who would want to do it, and next why did the government fail to warn the leaders of what was happening.

Kill the occupy leaders? I would offer that they are thier own worst enemy and those who disagree with them should allow them to proceed as usual.

It is kind of like those who pine for the impeachment/demise of Obama. Waiting in the wings is Joe Biden, who would be equally as bad, if not worse.

Old 07-01-2013, 02:48 PM

14,773 posts, read 21,484,749 times
No please don't kill them, they are entertaining
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iX-zcYygIE8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WBLnj2iTqw

Old 07-01-2013, 02:50 PM

You'd think people would be upset at the people who nearly wrecked the national economy.

You'd think.

Old 07-01-2013, 03:00 PM

4,738 posts, read 4,432,247 times
Quote:
The 4th Media » FBI Document:

There are a couple of questions you should ask yourself about this, first who would want to do it, and next why did the government fail to warn the leaders of what was happening.
my first question is how reliable is the source, what is the evidence, and should we consider it worth debating, was there anything the FBI should do? was there evidence for them to act? etc

I just see someone saying something, without any context of the decision. Though no one got shot, so, bleah.

Old 07-01-2013, 03:09 PM

6,073 posts, read 4,745,831 times
I don't think the FBI is concerned with 11 homeless people in NYC. their hired "leaders" perhaps. gettin they astro-turf on n sh..............

Old 07-01-2013, 03:12 PM

17,400 posts, read 11,966,236 times
Quote:
Let me say this one more time and maybe you will understand it this time.
The man posted the FBI document, along with his name and his picture. The fact that he is not in jail right now pretty much proves the document is real. I seriously doubt this man, who writes articles daily, would do something that was going to land him in Federal prison. The government takes a very dim view of people faking Federal Documents, if you doubt that then just try it.
Perhaps if you could remove your head from your...... never mind. I doubt that will ever happen.
Yea. And that "document" doesn't look fake at all. And I think the govt would only care if it was a believable forgery.

Old 07-01-2013, 03:22 PM

6,795 posts, read 7,284,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
Yea. And that "document" doesn't look fake at all. And I think the govt would only care if it was a believable forgery.
It would be easy enough to debunk if it were, simply email a copy of the article to the FBI and ask if the document is authentic or not.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies