Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-02-2013, 06:35 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,527,236 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibbsnm View Post
You sound quite bitter, not to mention woefully uninformed about what affirmative action actually is (as opposed to what some of you folks love to claim it is). Bitterness and ignorance. What an unfortunate combination.
It's the mainstay of the conservative party.

Old 07-02-2013, 06:36 AM

30,065 posts, read 18,665,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmeraldCityWanderer View Post

Stormfront down or something?

I think he was just reporting a real, not imagined, change in the demographics of the world. Do you disagree that the white population of the world is in relative and absolute decline? Why do you think that the most common name for a male born in the UK is now Mohammed?

Why in the world would you think that simply stating a demographic fact is "racist"?

Old 07-02-2013, 06:39 AM

370 posts, read 247,109 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
First...Those that focus on the criminality of negroes. Secondly, and believe that...that represents the group as a whole.

those are 2.

Noticing criminality makes one a "supremacist"..ok...got it.

the second part is a strawman. No one said it represents any group as "a whole"...however..deflect all you want, negroes commit over HALF of ALL violent crime in the u.s.

So I guess that makes everyone who knows this fact a "supremacist", right?

Old 07-02-2013, 06:42 AM

9,127 posts, read 7,943,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
I think he was just reporting a real, not imagined, change in the demographics of the world. Do you disagree that the white population of the world is in relative and absolute decline? Why do you think that the most common name for a male born in the UK is now Mohammed?

Why in the world would you think that simply stating a demographic fact is "racist"?
Why do people focus on non-whites in the UK? No one was focused on non-whites when the English were in claiming India, china, africa, and South America...

England made these peoples thier subjects...now it's the subjects fault the want to live in the home land?

Are they subjects or not?

Old 07-02-2013, 06:54 AM

5,576 posts, read 7,999,569 times
Quote:
First...Those that focus on the criminality of negroes.
"Negroes"? Isn't that a bit dated?

The world is already dominated by non-whites, but most of them are in the Third World which is rising up to take their rightful places as developed countries. Far from being scared of the trend, I actually welcome it. Whites will be around in large numbers for at least the next century, and I have confidence in their ability to succeed on a level playing field.

Old 07-02-2013, 07:05 AM

9,127 posts, read 7,943,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunther Rall View Post
Noticing criminality makes one a "supremacist"..ok...got it.

the second part is a strawman. No one said it represents any group as "a whole"...however..deflect all you want, negroes commit over HALF of ALL violent crime in the u.s.

So I guess that makes everyone who knows this fact a "supremacist", right?
If you had problems understanding my post, I can't help you. How can I help you understand what I've already [pretty basically] explained.

facts are not the problem...it is the making unsupported pronouncements and confused conclusions of the facts.

thats ok..I defend your right to hate anyone...I support your constitutional rights.

Old 07-02-2013, 07:19 AM

1,316 posts, read 1,448,052 times
The grandkids will have to deal with the folks on ThugReport.com....

Old 07-02-2013, 07:25 AM

73,012 posts, read 62,607,656 times
Quote:
If you had problems understanding my post, I can't help you. How can I help you understand what I've already [pretty basically] explained.

facts are not the problem...it is the making unsupported pronouncements and confused conclusions of the facts.

thats ok..I defend your right to hate anyone...I support your constitutional rights.
That is one part of it. One problem I have is people taking "facts" and "statistics" and using them to justify their own hatred of people of a certain race. I look at statistics, and then I look behind those statistics to see what is driving those statistics. Someone might say "Blacks commit so many murders". However, this is what I will do. I will look behind those statistics and ask "what is driving that statistic"? Which segment of the Black population are the most murders occurring? What are the circumstances behind those murders? Who is involved? What is the murder/victim relationship? Those questions ought to be asked because if one wants to solve problems and find solutions, one should ask those problems.

Old 07-02-2013, 07:32 AM

62,951 posts, read 29,141,740 times
Quote:

Tell that to the folks in here that call all white Americans opposed to illegal immigration and amnesty, white supremists. Pot, kettle, black.

Old 07-02-2013, 07:34 AM

25,021 posts, read 27,933,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
That is one part of it. One problem I have is people taking "facts" and "statistics" and using them to justify their own hatred of people of a certain race. I look at statistics, and then I look behind those statistics to see what is driving those statistics. Someone might say "Blacks commit so many murders". However, this is what I will do. I will look behind those statistics and ask "what is driving that statistic"? Which segment of the Black population are the most murders occurring? What are the circumstances behind those murders? Who is involved? What is the murder/victim relationship? Those questions ought to be asked because if one wants to solve problems and find solutions, one should ask those problems.
Exactly. Some people are love to concentrate on skin color too much and just stop there. They think blacks murder each other a lot because they are black
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies