Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-03-2013, 02:41 PM

2,540 posts, read 2,736,755 times

Advertisements

Many blacks always put their own race above everything else. So yes, I too would say blacks are the most racist.

Old 07-03-2013, 03:04 PM

62,369 posts, read 28,647,018 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justme305 View Post
Many blacks always put their own race above everything else. So yes, I too would say blacks are the most racist.
I find that to be more of the case with many Hispanics. They put their ethnic group above our immigration laws. It's a very tribal mentality.

Old 07-03-2013, 03:10 PM

33,464 posts, read 17,970,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
A percentage of black callers is meaningless unless you have the data as to the number of callers that are black.

What percentage of callers were black? do you have that information?

If 1 black of only 3 blacks polled ... of the 1000 callers, responded yes, then that is 33% of blacks responding to the poll...responded in that certain way.

where did you go to school? Did they not teach you how to interpret data...and it variables. No wonder this country is in bad shape.

If you were to ask 1000 blacks, 1000 whites, and 1000 hispanics those questions then you would have a closer representation equal to the other repondents.
A poll does not consist of three callers.. common sense. Rasmussen is a reputable poll taker and better than most.. Blacks are racist, plain and simple. The words cracker and honky or whitey are not my imagination. Those words exist by black racists.

Old 07-03-2013, 03:13 PM

3,877 posts, read 3,855,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highcotton View Post
Blacks are the ones that are totally obsessed with race. It is constant. Race is in everything blacks do and say. It is very damaging. Ignorant blacks can't see it...they don't understand...
When all of the racist whites die, then we wont be racist. Then we will finally be free, but today is that day, and that day is not anytime soon... You act like the Jim Crow days were sooo long ago. Many many people from those days are still here, and they remember. Basically we feel as a race, like many people do about 9/11. I understand though when you're the victim its a lot easier to remember, and don't want to let things go. I try my hardest not to think about race, as I am around white people 24/7. Trust me no matter how not racist they say they are, they are very ignorant in misconceptions about black people that were passed along by their very own ancestors.

Old 07-03-2013, 03:14 PM

78,866 posts, read 46,327,178 times
When you are raised to believe you are the victim, what do you expect?

Old 07-03-2013, 03:16 PM

816 posts, read 1,869,191 times
Well considering America is majority white why would these poll results be a surprise?

Old 07-03-2013, 03:18 PM

29,921 posts, read 18,483,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highcotton View Post

Blacks DO tend to be more racist than whites. There are a variety of reasons-

1. blacks tend to be more provincial and live in areas populated mostly by other blacks

2. blacks, given harbored animosity over the history of slavery and civil rights abuses, have held cultural negative views of whites

3. liberal political correctness has convinced blacks that "racism" can only be directed against blacks, and that racial slurs and animosity toward whites is culturally acceptable and reasonable

4. blacks tend to have lower education levels on the aggregate. Poorly educated individuals tend to hold more racist sentiments.

Old 07-03-2013, 03:27 PM

3,877 posts, read 3,855,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Since Obama got into office I see that blacks are racist. Many have a chip on their shoulder against white people including Obama.. when Obama said his grandmother was a typical white person, meaning racist because she called blacks names, I knew he dislikes all whites thinking they were the racists... but it is the other way around.
Yes, it has gotten much worse since Obama got into office. I never really thought about race prior to that, neither did mot of my white or Black colleagues. As Black people automatically feel like second class citizens, and naturally we feel that every white person is racist. We felt a sense of pride to finally have one of our own. So we felt like people of other races automatically don't like him because of his race, and that's when we really got race sensitive. I truly don't care what anyone says Obama is doing a great job, but there are some at the top who never supported his race, or his Party. They have tried from the beginning to make him to look like the worst president ever. This is what they want their grandchildren to see in the history books the worst president, as the first black president. Most people that dislike Obama aren't racist though, they are just sheep who unknowingly follow their racist masters.

Old 07-03-2013, 03:31 PM

6,125 posts, read 7,445,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentbow View Post
when you are raised to believe you are the victim, what do you expect?
Bingo!!!

Old 07-03-2013, 03:34 PM

62,369 posts, read 28,647,018 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean1the1 View Post
When all of the racist whites die, then we wont be racist. Then we will finally be free, but today is that day, and that day is not anytime soon... You act like the Jim Crow days were sooo long ago. Many many people from those days are still here, and they remember. Basically we feel as a race, like many people do about 9/11. I understand though when you're the victim its a lot easier to remember, and don't want to let things go. I try my hardest not to think about race, as I am around white people 24/7. Trust me no matter how not racist they say they are, they are very ignorant in misconceptions about black people that were passed along by their very own ancestors.
LOL! So only whites can be racist and the majority of whites alive today are racists? People do need to let go of the past as there are no Jim Crow laws today. But I guess if one wants to play the eternal victim.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies