Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-06-2013, 07:23 AM

40,951 posts, read 49,150,612 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerseyt719 View Post
The ME changed his tune saying he really doesn't know if he moved or not.
The ME didn't know nuthin about nuthin.

I wonder how many people he's sent to prison by his "Expert" testimony.

Old 07-06-2013, 07:29 AM

16,235 posts, read 25,199,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
That's debatable, lol.

You don't seem to be interested in the EVIDENCE.

It's not about your thought patterns. It's not about what you agree with. If you had an 'inquiring mind', you would see both sides and arrive at the truth.

It's about EVIDENCE! I don't know where you're getting your information, but you should probably switch sources. They've been lying to you.
There is evidence. Some of us are watching all the witnesses. Not just George's versions, depending upon which tape you watch you may get a different one entirely. Adding hotheaded, irrational denial.
Here is an interesting link, interesting that it was dated Dec 2012....Some of the same language heard recently in trial ....:Theories of the Case | Frederick Leatherman Law Blog

Last edited by JanND; 07-06-2013 at 07:36 AM.. Reason: edit text

Old 07-06-2013, 07:29 AM

1,111 posts, read 1,733,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
But, but he has been caught in lies BEFORE he even took the stand
It's nice to meet someone who has never lied, liar.

Old 07-06-2013, 07:37 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,663,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freightshaker View Post
Quite the contrary.... I just don't believe you can string someone up because some people not on a jury believe your guilty because of what they are hearing on the news... I actually don't know if he is innocent or guilty. All I DO know is that the state has not proven their case and that is undeniable. You don't know either but you are intent on his conviction irrespective of the fact that he may well be innocent. Personally I think both Zimmerman and Martin were both guilty of stupidity in the first degree.
There's a slew of people who want Zimm convicted solely because he killed a little black boy.

That's racism at its core and at its worst.

I've clicked on a handful of websites geared to blacks (Black Voices, etc), and the spin they put on this case is so sad. If I were black, I would be terribly angry at how the media is manipulating this story (and many other stories). Very sad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by residinghere2007 View Post
Just wanted to note that Jesse and Al were not the main ones bringing this case to the forefront for black people. They may have done so for you but not most black people. I know they are probably the only black people you think the rest of us black people get our info from but I first heard of this case from a DJ and neither Jesse nor Al. And I didn't even know anything about NBPP they are NEVER on any mainstream black media outlets. Only white people who watch Fox News think about that group and take them seriously or think they represent some sort of black leadership. We mostly get our riling up from radio or tv programs that seen't hosted by Jesse or Al. I don't even think Jesse has any sort of media outlet. Mostly we view/listen to programs and people who are not Jesse and Al and we don't know who NBPP is. I only know of them from this website and this forum specifically and through this forum I am amazed at how so many non-black people think they represent black Americans. Even Jesse and Al aren't all that popular but at least we know who they are.
You're being lied to. The sooner you realize and admit it, the faster you'll heal.

Old 07-06-2013, 07:41 AM

17,355 posts, read 14,606,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
The ME also clarified that Trayvon could have been alive in the sense that his brain may have still been working; not that he could have made any gross movements.
Untrue. Under cx he said TM may have been able to move.

Old 07-06-2013, 07:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
The 50' feet issue isn't the only damning incriminating evidene the prosecutor didn't use. I never heard them address the impossible direction of the blood flow from gz's head injuries, which defied all laws of physics. Nor did they bring up that there aren't any street-level windows in those apartments.

The three reasons I can think of are 1. the state is intentionally blowing the case, 2. they're waiting to drop those bombshells in the rebuttal part of the trial, or 3. they don't want to look more stupid than they already do. I go with 3, how about you ?
#4: None of it is true.

Old 07-06-2013, 07:49 AM

40,951 posts, read 49,150,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
Untrue. Under cx he said TM may have been able to move.
And the mans testimony was not credible. It's hard to believe if he knew anything Trayvon could or could not do.

If Trayvon could have lived 10 minutes as stated, it's possible the first 1-3 minutes he was able to move around.

Old 07-06-2013, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
Unfortunately yes, it is. As long as it advances their agenda then it's not "lying", it's giving an alternative reality.
It's not lying..........it's 'mis-speaking'.

lolol

Old 07-06-2013, 07:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerseyt719 View Post
The ME changed his tune saying he really doesn't know if he moved or not.
That ME was some of the best entertainment I've had in awhile. I dozed through some of it. Must find the YouTube of the whole thing and put it on my Saturday Night Comedy list.

Old 07-06-2013, 07:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanND View Post
There is evidence. Some of us are watching all the witnesses. Not just George's versions, depending upon which tape you watch you may get a different one entirely. Adding hotheaded, irrational denial.
Here is an interesting link, interesting that it was dated Dec 2012....Some of the same language heard recently in trial ....:Theories of the Case | Frederick Leatherman Law Blog
You quoted me, so allow me to quote you back:

I'm not interested in your links. Never have been and never will be.

I'm interested in the trial. I'm not interested in seeing what someone else saw or thinks they saw. I'm not interested in trivial BS put up by a moron with a blog.

If you did the same, you would have a healthier and more accurate outlook.

And by the way.........George's witnesses (or 'versions', as you call them) haven't appeared yet. The defense has just begun. The goofy witnesses so far were the STATE's witnesses, not George's.

Are you really watching, or just pulling our legs? Or are you watching some idiotic channel that is filled with commentary telling you what to think? Big mistake, if you are.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.