Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-07-2013, 06:46 AM

6,073 posts, read 4,752,027 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtownoe View Post
Are you for Rahm Emmanual or a decrease in jobs in the city of Chicago?
I don't live in that cesspool, so I don't care. I live in the cesspool of maryland. chicago doesn't need more jobs. the way you all are picking each other off, there will be far fewer people before too long. occupy has been living in their parents basement for the last year or so I assume. guess mommy got tired of hearing the noise from the drum circle, so now they're back!

Old 07-07-2013, 06:49 AM

13,255 posts, read 12,127,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionsgators View Post
I don't live in that cesspool, so I don't care. I live in the cesspool of maryland. chicago doesn't need more jobs. the way you all are picking each other off, there will be far fewer people before too long. occupy has been living in their parents basement for the last year or so I assume. guess mommy got tired of hearing the noise from the drum circle, so now they're back!
A proud countrymen I see.

The basement insult is very tired. Especially seeing that many protesters own businesses and/or live independently. That has NOTHING to do with the topic.

Old 07-07-2013, 06:50 AM

There's obviously people in this country who would rather whine and complain rather than do something in this country. At least for those out protesting, they're actively doing something.

Not just spreading hate and condemnation from a keyboard.

Old 07-07-2013, 06:51 AM

Quote:

The basement insult is very tired. Especially seeing that many protesters own businesses and/or live independently. That has NOTHING to do with the topic.
more like being ashamed that I live in a communist police state. "many of the protesters?" there were like 9 trespassers, but those 9 had 500 cameramen each. have the trespassers showered?

Old 07-07-2013, 06:52 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,199,011 times
Quote:

It's as I argued in other posts. You point out the failures in government and why Occupy is protesting those failures and being unable to actually argue that point you get arguments that simply try to demonize those who are.

Old 07-07-2013, 06:53 AM

Quote:
more like being ashamed that I live in a communist police state. "many of the protesters?" there were like 9 trespassers, but those 9 had 500 cameramen each. have the trespassers showered?
More insults I see. Nothing of substance.

Old 07-07-2013, 06:53 AM

Quote:
There's obviously people in this country who would rather whine and complain rather than do something in this country. At least for those out protesting, they're actively doing something.

Not just spreading hate and condemnation from a keyboard.
yes. they're annoying people. they're trying to block people from getting to work. I have seen footage of what these 9 shoeless rogues were "doing." do you not see the irony in the similarities between "whining and complaining" and "protesting?"

Old 07-07-2013, 06:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
It's as I argued in other posts. You point out the failures in government and why Occupy is protesting those failures and being unable to actually argue that point you get arguments that simply try to demonize those who are.
oh I point out the failures in government on a daily basis. I also point out the failures of a couple of dirty people trespassing.

Old 07-07-2013, 06:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
The poster arguing the hardest in the Occupy Police Brutality thread turned out to be collecting unemployment after he couldn't complete tow-motor training at Hostess.

But that's the current state of America for you. More reason to protest.

Old 07-07-2013, 06:57 AM

Quote:
yes. they're annoying people. they're trying to block people from getting to work. I have seen footage of what these 9 shoeless rogues were "doing." do you not see the irony in the similarities between "whining and complaining" and "protesting?"
Blacks during the Civil Rights Movement were whining and complaining?? Gays were whining and complaining recently to gain equal rights?

What protesting have you actually participated in?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies