Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-07-2013, 01:25 PM

9,827 posts, read 6,935,420 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
How in good conscience can a news organization send a female reporter into a lawless mob. It is no excuse for rape, but to place someone in danger knowing of past attacks and the climate of the mob.
Absolutely right.. Everyone knows that radicalized muslims see women as objects and don't recognize their rights as valid.. Why any company of any standing would send a woman into such a situation is beyond my comprehension... Why any woman would go irrespective is also beyond it...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2013, 07:44 PM

12,980 posts, read 14,562,129 times
Amazing Human Shield Forms Around Women Protesters In Tahrir Square

Old 07-07-2013, 08:05 PM

31,290 posts, read 20,740,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seattlenextyear View Post
Horrible. Good thing no one has ever gotten raped in America.
Strange. You justify this event by saying "other people do it too".

Sick attitude.

Old 07-07-2013, 08:07 PM

31,290 posts, read 20,740,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
How in good conscience can a news organization send a female reporter into a lawless mob. It is no excuse for rape, but to place someone in danger knowing of past attacks and the climate of the mob.
And why would a woman go there? That's pretty stupid.

Old 07-08-2013, 04:01 AM

6,897 posts, read 4,751,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Not all cultures are equal. Some are worse than others. If you do not agree to this, then how can you support the great leaders of our own country that changed culture for the better like MLK Jr.?
MLK played a very small role if any in changing a culture, if anything it got worse.

Old 07-08-2013, 08:27 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,937,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Surftown831 View Post
I guess then Islam is the religion of raping women, and Christianity is the religion of raping little boys?
Would you like to think about the Christian part.....I do believe this involves a Church in particular

Give me one Islam country that allows women to drive and walk without a man by her side at all times?

Old 07-08-2013, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by freightshaker View Post
Absolutely right.. Everyone knows that radicalized muslims see women as objects and don't recognize their rights as valid.. Why any company of any standing would send a woman into such a situation is beyond my comprehension... Why any woman would go irrespective is also beyond it...
I think women with any western culture believe's she is free to travel and it would violate her rights to be raped.......like these savages have ever been raised beyond being savages. When a woman raises her child to kill from the time they start teething, makes you wonder what kind of women are we dealing with.

You say radicals, but their governments even believe this women and children are on the same level as their animals......what kind of people never change....... those in the ME!

Old 07-08-2013, 08:45 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,781,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Would you like to think about the Christian part.....I do believe this involves a Church in particular

Give me one Islam country that allows women to drive and walk without a man by her side at all times?
I'm sure you meant Muslim country. And you obviously don't anything about Muslim countries, you only think you do.

More proof of lack of intelligence:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
like these savages have ever been raised beyond being savages. When a woman raises her child to kill from the time they start teething, makes you wonder what kind of women are we dealing with.

You say radicals, but their governments even believe this women and children are on the same level as their animals......what kind of people never change....... those in the ME!
Haters love to hate and there's no changing them. I highly doubt you are capable of change.

Old 07-08-2013, 08:51 AM

14,292 posts, read 9,677,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
Animals. But what else do you have to say about the religion of peace.
Well, what else are they supposed to do why not sawing of the heads of Jews and infidels?

Old 07-09-2013, 07:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
I'm sure you meant Muslim country. And you obviously don't anything about Muslim countries, you only think you do.
We are speaking about Muslim countries.....this hasn't been the only reporter raped or the number of priests being killed and Christians along with their supporters. Yes, nothing like torture chambers set up right away when a group comes to power!
Quote:
More proof of lack of intelligence:

Quote:
Haters love to hate and there's no changing them. I highly doubt you are capable of change.
Did I say "ALL" muslims, your the one that seems to be adding more to my post than needed. Having a bad day! Read the thread title it might help you.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies