Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-06-2013, 01:02 AM

91 posts, read 196,058 times

Advertisements

I mean you're dead, you're dead!
I am an East Indian and I dated this russian girl once. Suddenly she said she lost interest in me. Later I realized that her parents were against us being together! Her brother(who was a good friend) told me point blank: his father believes in the preservation of the white race and gave me genuine examples of how the white race is bound to disappear in interbreeding.
Likewise my own father wants me to only marry(if I ever do) an Indian(and a Hindu Brahmin at that) to preserve my heritage, something he has force fed into me.

I seriously cannot give a **** about anything. I enjoy art, movies and all but what good is culture anyway? Why not live your life for yourself? Trip on drugs and go trekking and skinny dipping. Just enjoy each second.
I say the future generations shouldn't be built on something as redundant as race or skin color or nationality(or worse: religion) but on identical mind set. If I want to live on an island, surrounded by the ocean, and seek magic mushrooms for a living, I should be allowed to. This has affected me so much so that I've developed a superiority complex against most ordinary people who take pride in their cuisine or cultural accomplishments(no one does it more than us East Indians).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-06-2013, 01:08 AM

91 posts, read 196,058 times
I am so angry right now...my father wants me to have a child. To further the family lineage. Why should I do it? I don't owe him a life, I didn't ask to be born, he bought me into existence because he was horny. Besides look at the population of India...1.2 billion, heck, look at the population of this earth. 8 billion zombies walking about. Someone has to take control.

Old 07-06-2013, 01:15 AM

8,091 posts, read 5,908,227 times
Seems legit

Old 07-06-2013, 04:39 AM

5,190 posts, read 4,836,424 times
I'm not fussed about race, we are all basically the same - but culture clashes seem to be the problem.

Old 07-06-2013, 04:49 AM

9,127 posts, read 7,939,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rishi851 View Post
I mean you're dead, you're dead!
I am an East Indian and I dated this russian girl once. Suddenly she said she lost interest in me. Later I realized that her parents were against us being together! Her brother(who was a good friend) told me point blank: his father believes in the preservation of the white race and gave me genuine examples of how the white race is bound to disappear in interbreeding.
Likewise my own father wants me to only marry(if I ever do) an Indian(and a Hindu Brahmin at that) to preserve my heritage, something he has force fed into me.

I seriously cannot give a **** about anything. I enjoy art, movies and all but what good is culture anyway? Why not live your life for yourself? Trip on drugs and go trekking and skinny dipping. Just enjoy each second.
I say the future generations shouldn't be built on something as redundant as race or skin color or nationality(or worse: religion) but on identical mind set. If I want to live on an island, surrounded by the ocean, and seek magic mushrooms for a living, I should be allowed to. This has affected me so much so that I've developed a superiority complex against most ordinary people who take pride in their cuisine or cultural accomplishments(no one does it more than us East Indians).
Why worry with those that dont believe as you...seek out those that do.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies