Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-17-2013, 08:45 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,780,715 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goinback2011 View Post
This is exactly as I stated it. Unless there is an imposition of power by non-muslims, muslim countries fall back into barbarism. They were feeding people into giant shredders in Iraq under Saddam. The Taliban was beheading females for being disrespectful to their male captors, I mean husbands, not to mention growing Al Qaeda.

The problem is : only sociopaths from within really WANT to rule muslim countries. So they get worse. They NEVER get better.
It's because of the imposition of power, or as I see it, invasion by those of power, by non-muslims, where it concerns the "war on terrorism" that has caused countries to fall farther back into worse conditions.

So you think that the imposition of the US has helped Iraq, Libya and Afghanistan and these countries are better off today and will continue to improve???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-17-2013, 08:45 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,817,540 times
Quote:
This is exactly as I stated it. Unless there is an imposition of power by non-muslims, muslim countries fall back into barbarism. They were feeding people into giant shredders in Iraq under Saddam. The Taliban was beheading females for being disrespectful to their male captors, I mean husbands, not to mention growing Al Qaeda.

The problem is : only sociopaths from within really WANT to rule muslim countries. So they get worse. They NEVER get better.
"Fall back into barbarism" ? What makes you think they are capable of leaving barbarism? As for "male captors" (husbands) - That is none of your business and is silly- husbands are human and they love their wives...Where is America better and less barbaric? Divorce rates are through the roof- men are marrying men...gun crazed lunatics jacked up on pharma product are killing children....It might be better if charity began at home. Those "sociopaths" are not much different than American power mongers...it is not about ideology or religion...........These guys are simply men who want as much power as they can steal....Islam will always be ruled by the godless...as will America. People USE religion and secularist philosophy to mobilize and incite stupid people to do their evil bidding....BOTH sides involved are extreme...There is no moderation in the west or the east. All uprisings are instigated by old bastards who sit in a dark room....manipulating YOUTH...who are easily angered and deployed.

Old 08-17-2013, 10:16 AM

11,086 posts, read 8,542,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
It's because of the imposition of power, or as I see it, invasion by those of power, by non-muslims, where it concerns the "war on terrorism" that has caused countries to fall farther back into worse conditions.

So you think that the imposition of the US has helped Iraq, Libya and Afghanistan and these countries are better off today and will continue to improve???
I think Iraq and Afghanistan were better off while Americans wielded power there than they were prior to or after.

American never had any control in Libya.

If you think otherwise, provide some proof.

I also think that sane non-muslims have no desire to intervene in these muslim hell holes. I would prefer a policy of non intervention and non immigration into this country. Had we done this prior to 911, it wouldn't have happened.

Old 08-17-2013, 12:02 PM

8,732 posts, read 6,780,715 times
Quote:
I think Iraq and Afghanistan were better off while Americans wielded power there than they were prior to or after.

American never had any control in Libya.

If you think otherwise, provide some proof.

I also think that sane non-muslims have no desire to intervene in these muslim hell holes. I would prefer a policy of non intervention and non immigration into this country. Had we done this prior to 911, it wouldn't have happened.
That is my point about Afghanistan. Do you keep a US military presence in Afghanistan so that things can remain status quo?

We invaded Iraq. We invaded Afghanistan. The US assisted Libya in overthrowing Ghadaffi. The US set up a presence in Libya and was working with the formation of the Libyan government. That would be a great opportunity for the US to put in people that they can have a level of control over. But America lost it's footing after Benghazi when the Libyan President first announced that the Benghazi attack was a terrorist attack and Obama followed with the claim it was due to a video. He was saying that the Libyan President was a liar or didn't know what he was talking about. We do not have a military presence in Libya - at least not yet. A military presence in Libya will be the beginning of "nation building".

As for your policy of non-immigration, would it apply to ALL Muslims, regardless of what country they come from? Would that include Muslims from the Philippines? Malaysia? Bosnia? or just Arab Muslims? Do you fear the Arab Muslims in the US? Do you fear non-Arab Muslims in the US?

It has nothing to do with who is sane or insane in the government. It's about control and politics.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies