Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-13-2013, 12:30 AM

17,842 posts, read 14,377,437 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
You don't understand what a "fetish" is, so your entire statement is pointless.
The only point of her posts are for her own fetishistic masturbatory purposes.

Old 07-13-2013, 03:30 AM

30,311 posts, read 51,912,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morskoy View Post
I've mistakenly thought that progress is something about advance in science & technology, better education and healthcare etc. Now I know that human progress is when you can proudly put a penis into anus.
Heterosexuals have been doing that for centuries, and in much higher numbers than homosexuals - especially considering lesbians don't do that at all! So what's your point?

Judging by your confusion between sexual orientation and sexual acts, I'm guessing your parents didn't sign that health class permission slip. Or did you go to Catholic school? I hear the Catholic girls LOVE that particular act, lol.

Old 07-13-2013, 03:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post
Even people who favor gay marriage will view your union as a lesser one, whether they want to admit it or not. Deal with that.
Add me to the list of "straight supporters" who DOES view a gay marriage as equal to ours!

There are still many people who view my interracial relationship as "lesser" to theirs, and I couldn't care less... as Lior Ariel said, we have no desire to waste our time on those types. If we all based our lives on how everyone else views us, not a single person would ever be fully satisfied.

Last edited by gizmo980; 07-13-2013 at 03:57 AM..

Old 07-13-2013, 03:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
What does that even mean?
Between the spelling/grammar errors and wackadoodle "logic," I didn't understand most of that post!

It seems the more they lose this fight, the crazier they get with these desperate arguments... it's actually been rather amusing to watch, I must admit. If/when gay marriage becomes federally recognized, there will literally be heads exploding around the nation - with a particularly large cloud of smoke over the Bible Belt, lol.

Old 07-13-2013, 03:55 AM

Quote:
If you were able to read, you would have got, that my point is that possibility to proudly put your penis into anus has nothing to do with the human progress.
If you were able to read, you'd have seen MY point - that "putting your penis into anus" is mostly a heterosexual act. So what on earth does it have to do with marriage equality? I know it's tough, but try to comprehend what I am saying here.

Old 07-13-2013, 08:39 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,161,783 times
Quote:
I would have asked you to prove that, but since your point is silly & its rather dull to discuss, I would just advice you to put the word male before the word anus and stay happy.
You don't think female do the anal sex too? Interesting....

Old 07-13-2013, 09:17 AM

14,480 posts, read 11,273,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lior Arel View Post
People view plenty of things as "lesser". People look down on plenty. I don't care. I don't associate with people who think like that. When I am addressed directly with such idiocy, I will respond (as I did). Of course, the wussy little antigays who post on here would never say anything to me in person. That's why they vent thier little psychodrama online, they're cowards.

"Wether they admit it or not" LOL Translation: Im too little to deal with being in a minority so I will choose to believe most people think like me.

I have plenty of people who accept me for who I am and celebrate my love. I know that keeps you awake at night. Sad.
That's because we know that if we tell you that we think marriage is between a man and a woman you and the other loony libs in the room will have a conniption fit that might even lead to violence.

You speak of tolerance yet you really would only tolerate your point of view.

Old 07-13-2013, 09:33 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,161,783 times
Quote:
That's because we know that if we tell you that we think marriage is between a man and a woman you and the other loony libs in the room will have a conniption fit that might even lead to violence.

The point you are missing, marriage can be between a man and woman for you all you want, but you shouldn't impose that view onto others. If same sex couples wish to get married that has zero effect on your man and woman marriage.

Old 07-13-2013, 09:39 AM

3,401 posts, read 2,283,757 times
Quote:
Even people who favor gay marriage will view your union as a lesser one, whether they want to admit it or not. Deal with that.
Yeah, umm, about that claim of yours? I won't.

Quote:
As I said before, it's not that we don't tolerate your point of view, we just don't respect it very much. There's a difference. Deal with that.

Old 07-13-2013, 10:45 AM

3,124 posts, read 4,934,612 times
Quote:

You mean like what your kind did to Matt Shephard? That kind of violence? At least you admit to being a coward. Save it. Yes, if you tell me I'm not equal to you, I will be intolerant of that view. Duh?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies