Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-09-2013, 06:26 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,081,664 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Factsplease View Post
Only in your mind. You are entitled to your opinion. Zimmerman may not be convicted, but I would never call what he did justified. It wouldn't matter what he did in your eyes, he is a saint. If he had stayed in his truck, none of this would have happened. Zimmerman is an idiot, along with those who glorify what he did.
I never came close to saying he's a saint. Why isnt it possible that he was defending himself because he was attacked? If thats possible, he's innocent. Its how the law works. You may not like our innocent until proven guilty society, but your opinion of our legal system has little consequence.

10,942 posts, read 10,249,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
In handcuffs? LOL
No.....unfortunately.

Just saw him waddling out with (I think) two other, people leaving the courtroom.

5,767 posts, read 5,013,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressing-On View Post
I read a comment at the end of an article, don't recall which one, the person said they were from Florida and that the out-of-towners are the ones causing the trouble, stirring up the communities.
They used that old chestnut back in the early '60s...anything to keep from confronting their own social maladjustment.

Old 07-09-2013, 06:28 PM

5,767 posts, read 5,013,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
*lol*

That's what I was thinking.

Probably headed to the closest McDonald's.

On $12,000/month, he's headed for some fine dining with good wine.

Old 07-09-2013, 06:29 PM

17,371 posts, read 14,613,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressing-On View Post

One of the mothers is lying. From Tracey's interview with the police and his testimony, meeting in the Mayor's office without law enforcement, I put the odds on TM's mother who is not telling the truth.

Oh, I don't know. I think deep down Sybrina knows it's not TM's voice ... I really can't go so far to say she's "lying". I just don't think she's accepted it yet.

Now, Tracey is outright lying. I'd like to say I can't blame him either - but on the other hand, his lies could contribute to another man going to jail (unjustifiably) for the rest of his life.

Old 07-09-2013, 06:30 PM

10,553 posts, read 9,645,339 times
How can damning e-mails or pics on Trayvon's cell phone be entered into evidence, and George's cell phone wasn't searched, or his myspace page, which is still up and has some nasty sounding comments by him on it? Or George's domestic violence and police assault charges, which were documented, and not just text messages on a phone.

4,814 posts, read 3,842,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evenstar51 View Post
They used that old chestnut back in the early '60s...anything to keep from confronting their own social maladjustment.
Maybe so. I just felt that since Sharpton was involved, it was plausible.

10,942 posts, read 10,249,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evenstar51 View Post
On $12,000/month, he's headed for some fine dining with good wine.
No doubt!

Time for the dedicated Zimmerman supporters to get those checkbooks and credit cards out again.

Does the ZimmermanNeedsMoney website take PayPal?

Old 07-09-2013, 06:31 PM

6,500 posts, read 6,033,806 times
Why is it so hard for the 5 or so of you to stop acting like the morons I see on Twitter and admit that most evidence backs up Zimmerman? You want so bad to see this guy go down and be put away for decades. You wont even entertain the possibility that he's innocent and simply defended himself. And for the last time, getting out of your truck and starting to follow someone is not a crime and is no justification for Martin to have attacked him.

Sadly, I bet those few of you that continue to ignore the evidence will be among those who would love to see Zimmerman get killed should he be acquitted.

At the very least, admit that based on the trial and the States case, he should be acquitted. Admit it.

Old 07-09-2013, 06:32 PM

4,814 posts, read 3,842,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
Oh, I don't know. I think deep down Sybrina knows it's not TM's voice ... I really can't go so far to say she's "lying". I just don't think she's accepted it yet.

Now, Tracey is outright lying. I'd like to say I can't blame him either - but on the other hand, his lies could contribute to another man going to jail (unjustifiably) for the rest of his life.
If Tracey knows and is lying, I think it would be safe to say his ex-wife is doing the same. After all, they all met with the Mayor. I'm not buying their story. Especially when a few days later Al Sharpton showed up at a rally with all involved. It was pre-planned. Now they have to stick with the lie. No way out now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies