Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-11-2013, 10:00 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,142,419 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellemint View Post
If acquitted though Zimmerman will still be alive. He'll still be able to feel the sun on his face, enjoy a meal, even have kids if he wants, and heck, he can go get some plastic surgery, change his last name, and move to Idaho if he wants. His life is not over, Trayvon's is.

Zimmerman brought this on himself the moment he profiled Trayvon and got out of that truck, and he took a life; my sympathy level for him is pretty low.
He certainly started the dance.

Old 07-11-2013, 10:03 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,209,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace Rothstein View Post
You're actually buying something posted by Alex Jones? How gullible can one possibly be?
^^This.^^

Old 07-11-2013, 10:04 PM

4,814 posts, read 3,823,857 times
I was just thinking today that I imagine the people TM had on his cell phone talking about gun deals and drugs are shaking in their boots now that the Feds have the passwords.

Old 07-11-2013, 10:06 PM

3,216 posts, read 2,072,377 times
Quote:
If acquitted though Zimmerman will still be alive. He'll still be able to feel the sun on his face, enjoy a meal, even have kids if he wants, and heck, he can go get some plastic surgery, change his last name, and move to Idaho if he wants. His life is not over, Trayvon's is.

Zimmerman brought this on himself the moment he profiled Trayvon and got out of that truck, and he took a life; my sympathy level for him is pretty low.
He had no reasonable belief that there would be a physical altercation when he got out of his car. He very well may have saved his own life and now we would be watching the state vs TM.

Old 07-11-2013, 10:08 PM

14,418 posts, read 22,371,597 times
What is the point with neighborhood watch anyways.

Old 07-11-2013, 10:10 PM

3,846 posts, read 2,373,165 times
Quote:

There are worse things in life than death.

Old 07-11-2013, 10:12 PM

7,783 posts, read 6,042,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highcotton View Post
Obama administration put pressure on liberal judge...

http://www.infowars.com/judge-in-zimmerman-case-pressured-by-obama-administration/

How corrupt can scumbag Obama possibly be? If GZ is found guilty, it must be appealed...
Can anybody not believe that it is possible a corrupt government could also get to the jury? If they can get to a judge...

Old 07-11-2013, 10:21 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,608,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
LOL the guy was a nut job.
The valid point I actually agreed with.
If GZ was so afraid of TM then why did he get out of his vehicle and follow him?
The obvious answer is he wasn't at the time. He only became afraid when he got knocked on his azz.
We have gone round and round on this and I have no desire for a rehash given the fact that I actually don't care either way what the verdict will be.
Events like this one make me happy and grateful to live where I do. No neighborhood snitches, no chronic break ins and 19 year old seniors can generally verbalize a thought.
He:

1. Got out of his vehicle to check for an address. At that point, he didn't know where Trayvon had gone.
2. He wasn't afraid of him until he bashed in his face.

Why, oh why, is something so simple so difficult for some to comprehend?

Seriously stuck on something!

Old 07-11-2013, 10:23 PM

3,846 posts, read 2,373,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
He:

1. Got out of his vehicle to check for an address. At that point, he didn't know where Trayvon had gone.
2. He wasn't afraid of him until he bashed in his face.

Why, oh why, is something so simple so difficult for some to comprehend?

Seriously stuck on something!
Zimmie caught him, and gave himself no other choice but to use deadly force.

It's pretty much a given that creeps lack functional social skills.

Old 07-11-2013, 10:23 PM

39,802 posts, read 26,292,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonarchist View Post
Yes, and it seems to allow creeps to shoot at will.

It could have been you that Zimmie shot.

You certainly look suspicious enough, from your posts.
Not likely. I don't go around assaulting strangers walking down a sidewalk. Pummeling them with my fists. Or pounding their head into the ground while they scream for help.

I was in a few fights back in high school. I never displayed the viciousness that was displayed by Martin in this attack, regardless of the cause of the fight. When I had an opponent down and overpowered, I NEVER continued to pummel them while they were laying on the ground, screaming for help. For over a minute. Do you have any idea how long that is when you are getting punched in the face? It is barbaric.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies