Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-10-2013, 05:10 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,171,483 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
I have seen several polls and studies that show young people are surprising more pro-life. I think as technology advances abortion supporters will dwindle.
Which polls and studies?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2013, 09:04 PM

1,137 posts, read 1,398,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
yep, cuz women have sex they should be punished.

abortion is taking personal responsibility

Abortion, where rape and the life of the mother are not concrened, is the ultimate act of selfishness.

Old 07-13-2013, 09:05 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,203,740 times
No they aren't. They are the same as everyone else and will do what needs to be done if and when faced with this decision. And it STILL won't be your concern.

Old 07-13-2013, 09:10 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,373,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzyRules View Post
I read that with the advent of technology, younger people are able to actually SEE pictures of living, unborn lives while they are still in the womb.

There is no doubt that the fetuses are living human beings.

So, what is the excuse for the pro-abortionists?
What is the excuse for using the imaginary 'pro-abortionists'?

A love of hyperbolic BS?

Stupidity?

An over-active imagination?

Old 07-13-2013, 09:25 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,171,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Declan's Dad View Post
Abortion, where rape and the life of the mother are not concrened, is the ultimate act of selfishness.
People always do thinks for selfishness, I bet you have done a ton a selfish things just today. All of a sudden it is not okay to be selfish with this one thing? Also, it is easy for a man to cry that abortion is selfish when they are not the one growing a fetus inside them.

Old 07-14-2013, 04:53 AM

1,137 posts, read 1,398,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
People always do thinks for selfishness, I bet you have done a ton a selfish things just today. All of a sudden it is not okay to be selfish with this one thing? Also, it is easy for a man to cry that abortion is selfish when they are not the one growing a fetus inside them.

Actually I got up at 5:30am on a Sunday morning because my two year old was awake and needed breakfast. It's not the kind of thing the selfish baby killing crowd would understand.

Old 07-14-2013, 06:07 AM

1,391 posts, read 1,233,297 times
Quote:
Actually I got up at 5:30am on a Sunday morning because my two year old was awake and needed breakfast. It's not the kind of thing the selfish baby killing crowd would understand.
Good for you for taking care of your child. You deserve a medal.
In the meantime abortion is legal and shall remain so. If you don't like abortion don't get one. But instead of calling woman that get an abortion "baby killers", maybe ask them why they are getting an abortion, though it isn't your or my business. Maybe then (I doubt it) you'd understand a bit.

Old 07-14-2013, 06:10 AM

9,127 posts, read 7,941,561 times
Quote:
What? Are you the only dad in the history of the world that has waken up to care for a child??? what about the father that has to...with his partner that has to make the decission to abort for medical reasons...is he an unfeeling selfish person?

That doesnt even make sense to make fatherhood a selfless act. Need a medall?

sorry linus didnt see your medal comment...but I concur.

Last edited by Chimuelojones; 07-14-2013 at 06:15 AM.. Reason: adding on

Old 07-14-2013, 06:16 AM

6,233 posts, read 9,479,903 times
Amazing. This thread is four days old and has only three pages to it. In any case, people on both sides of the abortion debate are hypocrites anyway, so I guess it's no use arguing about it. I usually just look at these threads and think to myself "Do these people really think they're better than those on the other side? Do they realize how they sound?"

Just putting in my .02. Carry on.

Old 07-14-2013, 06:24 AM

9,127 posts, read 7,941,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mackinac81 View Post
Amazing. This thread is four days old and has only three pages to it. In any case, people on both sides of the abortion debate are hypocrites anyway, so I guess it's no use arguing about it. I usually just look at these threads and think to myself "Do these people really think they're better than those on the other side? Do they realize how they sound?"

Just putting in my .02. Carry on.
What do you mean by "Better"? I dont think Im "better" than anyone else. I believe in a family's constituional right to choose what is best for their family.

If that makes me a hypocrite in your eyes...then doesnt that make you the one who believes they "better" than others???
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies