Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-11-2013, 11:29 AM

679 posts, read 614,863 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatWing View Post
By that time it may be too late. but keep your snooze button active just in case it comes on TV.
hahah, well then I'll leave it to you BatWing to be oh so vigilant on this desperately important and current matter. Whew, it makes me so happy to know that you're keeping people up to date on 4 year old dead bills that may not have anyone talking about them, but you never know that may be just the environment they need so they can just jump out and INSTANTLY become Bills.

Old 07-11-2013, 11:49 AM

6,387 posts, read 6,368,929 times
Typical stuff coming out of the USA. It's all part of the Disneyland "I'm gonna save the world" delusion.

The scary thing is that there are people in the US who are actually this naive. Peter Pan is alive and well.

Peace.
brian

Old 07-11-2013, 11:53 AM

20,718 posts, read 19,363,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BatWing View Post
It's coming. New Law to prosecute people that "upset" another person online is coming soon. So basically they are claiming that when you upset somebody in an argument online (like a debate forum ) it will be considered a form of online bullying and it will soon be lumped in as a criminal act and you could be tracked down, arrested and hauled off to the nearest re-education camp.

I don't have the link yet, in a meeting, so if somebody can google this and post it in here, I'd appreciate it.

oh and Welcome to the New World Order, where speaking your mind is considered a criminal act.

Well either one is for the 1st amendment or they are not. If the majority of the citizens do no protect this right then I will gladly stop posting anything. There is nothing to save at that point.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies