Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-29-2016, 11:38 AM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 21 days ago)

29,550 posts, read 16,536,658 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Sometimes trapping a man with an "unplanned' pregnancy doesn`t work because the guy leaves.

Then it`s back to the abortion option...rinse, repeat...or they can simply force him to pay for a child he doesn`t want.

When you are the voting majority, you can pretty much do as you like.
The truth of the matter is both parties need to be more responsible.

There are plenty of men who simply refuse to use condoms, and it isnt simply because the girl said she is on the pill, some guys simple dont want to use them.

Those guys then do not want to take responsibility for their actions. At the same time, the girls should have the forethought to not let a guy have sex with them without that condom.

it takes 2 people to make an unwanted baby(most of the time).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2016, 11:46 AM

18,381 posts, read 19,015,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Actually, that`s how the inconsistencies of feminism work.

Feminists decided back in 1972 that women had the right to be every bit as sexually irresponsible as men of the era.

At the same time, the matriarchy wanted to keep their good little girls appearing (at least) pure and wholesome so that when their sugar daddy did finally come along he wouldn`t see tell-tale stretch marks...thus, abortion on demand.

It`s essentially the same reasoning employed by African mothers and grandmothers to rationalize circumcision of their daughters and granddaughters.

Credit given to the African mothers and grandmothers for at least being honest about their reasons for mutilating their daughters and grand daughters.

Our feminists are still in deep, deep denial about their true motive for supporting abortion on demand which is really abortion to preserve vagina integrity to the delight of the domestic matriarchy.
you must still be stuck in a 1950's mentality. not all women want to "preserve vagina integrity" nor want to have children.

Old 04-29-2016, 12:32 PM

23,548 posts, read 17,219,108 times
If gun manufacturers are responsible for murders and bar owners for drunk drivers, men should have a say in any life they partner to create...even sperm donors get nailed for child support....when a woman decides to share her body, she also must share decisions with whom she shared

Old 04-29-2016, 12:44 PM

7,814 posts, read 6,389,895 times
We can weigh in on whatever we want. Just prepared to get yelled at by some fat, blue-haired lesbian.

Old 04-29-2016, 12:53 PM

12,687 posts, read 6,732,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Anyone can join any debate. That's how the First Amendment works.

NO ONE can tell a woman she doesn't get to choose. That's how Roe v. Wade works.
If you're pro-life, which I am, then you think that Roe vs Wade was a mistake.

If you're pro-gun control, which I'm not, then you think that McDonald v. City of Chicago was a mistake.

In both cases, it'd take a Constitutional Amendment to reverse -- so it's highly unlikely but not impossible for the opposition to get their way.

Interesting how both Supreme Court rulings resulted in droves of people trying to circumvent the SCOTUS decision, don't you think? In neither case, is anyone seriously thinking that the Amendment process will work, so they look for other ways around it.

Would it be fair to say that I can own my own M-1 tank and women can continue getting partial birth abortions?

Old 04-29-2016, 01:30 PM

1,185 posts, read 1,502,989 times
Whites can definitely join the conversation.

In the current world we live in, from college acceptance to "diversity encouragement" to "privilege", they are race getting screwed the worst in 2016.

God forbid if you are a white male in the USA today.

Old 04-29-2016, 02:00 PM

4,514 posts, read 2,522,191 times
Why do women insist that they should becresponsible/are responsible for their bodies only AFTER they get pregnant? If you suggest that if they don't want to be pregnant, that they either do alternative sex acts that can't result in pregnancy, or double up on birth control (one method that you don't have to think about, like iud, or injectable implant, and something else like condom or a spermacidal, they suddenly claim it's men's fault too. Or they shouldn't have to, or something else? Few abortions are the result of rape. Over 30 percent of abortions are a 2nd or more abortion. How irresponsible do people have to be?
And I'm a non religious woman.
Personally, I'd like to have iuds and nor plant offered for free at every middle school, high school, college, and all hospitals. I think abortion should be available at every hospital, but require that women that get one must get an iud, nor plant or other long lasting implant. And anyone going on food stamps or government assistance be required to get one. Many women obviously aren't responsible enough to handle their own bc where it must be consciously used, so giving them something with a high degree of effectiveness that they can't forget, or use improperly should reduce the number of abortions.
And men that are behind on child support should be required to have vasectomies.

Old 04-29-2016, 02:25 PM

18,381 posts, read 19,015,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spottednikes View Post
Why do women insist that they should becresponsible/are responsible for their bodies only AFTER they get pregnant? If you suggest that if they don't want to be pregnant, that they either do alternative sex acts that can't result in pregnancy, or double up on birth control (one method that you don't have to think about, like iud, or injectable implant, and something else like condom or a spermacidal, they suddenly claim it's men's fault too. Or they shouldn't have to, or something else? Few abortions are the result of rape. Over 30 percent of abortions are a 2nd or more abortion. How irresponsible do people have to be?
And I'm a non religious woman.
Personally, I'd like to have iuds and nor plant offered for free at every middle school, high school, college, and all hospitals. I think abortion should be available at every hospital, but require that women that get one must get an iud, nor plant or other long lasting implant. And anyone going on food stamps or government assistance be required to get one. Many women obviously aren't responsible enough to handle their own bc where it must be consciously used, so giving them something with a high degree of effectiveness that they can't forget, or use improperly should reduce the number of abortions.
And men that are behind on child support should be required to have vasectomies.
judgmental much on women who engage in sex and have unwanted pregnancies? BC does and can fail. One BC method does not fit all. just finding the right BC that works for you and doesn't mess you up in others ways is a major accomplishment for some women. some people can't do IUD's, some can't do the pill.

saying yes to sex is not saying yes to pregnancy. why should an adult woman they do "alternative sex"? does this include married people? if a couple doesn't want children do they have alternative sex for decades?

I do agree BC should be free in schools, the full range of BC options for the reasons I mentioned above. one size does not fit all.

forcing BC? should we bring back the scarlet letter? who gets the moral say? as much as I would like to agree men behind on child support should have vasectomies.... I can't.

Old 04-29-2016, 02:58 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,556,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockdev View Post
Whites can definitely join the conversation.

In the current world we live in, from college acceptance to "diversity encouragement" to "privilege", they are race getting screwed the worst in 2016.

God forbid if you are a white male in the USA today.
Hahahaha, that's hilarious! You should watch the Louis C.K. stand-up clip where he talks about how awesome it is to be a white male.

Old 04-29-2016, 10:03 PM

38,643 posts, read 26,371,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
you must still be stuck in a 1950's mentality. not all women want to "preserve vagina integrity" nor want to have children.

People haven`t changed much in the past 200,000 years.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies