Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-14-2013, 04:33 PM

9,701 posts, read 5,111,909 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
A question I have asked many times - with no real answers.
B/c any reaction from a Black male that is not demure and subservient is considered hostile. I point to the case where police choked a teen for giving them a "dehumanizing look." And the regulars on here agreed.

Old 07-14-2013, 04:34 PM

25,619 posts, read 36,697,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocLot View Post
Wow, you're incredibly childish. You make it very difficult to want to have a reasonable and rational discussion with you.
Wow you sound like my kids when they were five.

"No dad I won't do it and you cant make me"

Thanks for proving the point that you don't accept the verdict and your previous posts were contrived falsehoods.

3,216 posts, read 2,084,767 times
The poor black woman that worked as an intern for the GZ defense is receiving threats for not supporting the prosecution.

10,553 posts, read 9,649,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
I had to laugh at the faux outrage expressed by Trayvonistas over the 'Precious' thing.

For awhile, that Precious glob was the greatest actress ever known to mankind. Heck, they even learned to pronounce her name. Then poof, she was forgotten, like yesterday's bowel movement.

One would think with all the honors heaped on 'Precious', they and Diamond/DeeDee would consider it an honor!
You would you be flattered if someone compared you to the 'Precious' character from the movie? Well I guess I know what you look like now, and you're right, the actress is attractive in her own way.

Old 07-14-2013, 04:35 PM

15,982 posts, read 35,212,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhaalspawn View Post
...And the Trayvon defenders will do anything to keep from discussing or acknowledging the evidence in the case. They never explain how it is that all of the physical injuries are on Zimmerman and how it is that Zimmerman ended up with a broken nose and with Trayvon on top of him pounding his head into the cement. The intellectual dishonesty on the side of the Tryavon supporters is just laughable.
No we don't. We acknowledge, but what we don't understand is what led to the attack. He pursued Trayvon as a STRANGER. Not a man of authority. I'd think anyone in that situation would feel uncomfortable with some strange person following them.

11 posts, read 9,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
This. ^^

I've already signed one petition and anticipate signing many more.

Depending on my finances, I will also be making a few contributions.

Hopefully some good can come out of Trayvon's death.
Sure you will.... you are full of crap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Factsplease View Post
It's time to move on, and when I say "move on" it doesn't mean forget about it and do nothing. It means for those of us who are outraged to take action. Let's not allow Trayvon Martin's death to be in vain. The Zimmerman supporters think this is something to celebrate. This whole thing from Zimmerman's racial profiling to the prosecution's ridiculous act, to Florida's self-defense laws and people who have no regard for human life (unless it's a fetus) - this is an embarrassment. Americans need to wake-up and grow-up.
Telling others to grow up as you rant incoherently like a little child.... think you need to grow up and use logic in your arguments

Quote:
Same here. Trayvon will not die in vain.
Yeah, once again, you are full of crap.... you will move on to the next faux outrage event told to you by your handlers

[quote=calipoppy;30483541]He gained 100lb+ in one year. He obviously has mental issues.

=quote]

Trial over... time to get over it..... your party lost since that is what the Dems made this about..... it is sick and disgusting how that clown Obama politicized this tragedy

In short, none of us adults can take you fools seriously until we see any evidence that you are outraged about all the many 1000's of blacks who die every year of murder....

90,297 posts, read 120,747,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavaturaccioli View Post
I didn't need to see that either but it's a stark reminder of what was at stake. It is GZ's contention that it could have been he in that photo instead of TM. The State had a fair opportunity to prove that to be false. They failed. It's time to move on.
I've only gotten this far, since I was out living my life today. But I will reiterate last night,

"Of all sad words of tongue or pen
The saddest are these, "It might have been" ".

Quote by John Greenleaf Whittier: Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest ...

What freaking difference does it make what might have happened if this, if that, if something else?

Talk about time to move on!

Old 07-14-2013, 04:37 PM

Quote:
What do you think of Zimmerman's physical appearance now? Also a "glob"?

Now, Zimmerman, with his stony cold non-expression---he does look like the thug that he is. He didn't even react when he was declared 'not guilty.' Not even one twitch of the eyebrow. That is bizarre and to me indicates he's a sociopath.

Old 07-14-2013, 04:37 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,747,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace21230 View Post
Walking home from the store high on drugs and decided to assault someone.
Oh, right! Who called the police? Who followed him? GMAB!

Old 07-14-2013, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrench409 View Post
So, pray tell, how much of a 'beat down' would YOU have taken? Five stitches? A hundred? Maybe a full concussion? Would you have just let the guy pounding the hell outta you take you right up to the point of death?

Or would YOU as a human being with the means to stop the attacker using whatever was available to you to save your own life?

C'mon.....be sincere in your answer.
If it was such a 'beat-down', why didn't Zimmerman fight back physically?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies