Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-14-2013, 06:22 PM

40 posts, read 18,480 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
The same applies to worshippers of the very Slimm.
The fat one, is that Dee Dee the thick neck witch?

3,216 posts, read 2,085,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
he most certainly DID aim!

he went into all kinds of explanations to the police about making sure his hand/arm were out of the way of the bullet trajectory.
You and me are struggling close quarters, I pull a gun from my waistband. How much time do I have to aim before you knock the gun out of the way, or take it from me? There is no aiming in close quarter struggling. I teach people to fire at center of mass IF they have time.

8,560 posts, read 6,407,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tankgirl View Post
The left is eating its own head, they just cant stand it that Zimmerman was found innocent. Martin was the one who walked back and confronted with violence Zimmerman. He contributed to his demise.
OMG! You were THERE! Why didn't the defense call you, or did they call you and you're just not telling us about it?

6,500 posts, read 6,036,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
I'll answer for the right-wingers--they'd shoot the robber the second he stepped on their lawn.

Does anyone really buy that they'd be cool with having a Zimmerman type following them around in the dark? If they were in Martin's shoes, they'd curse themselves for being unarmed.
For those that do not know how to use it

//www.city-data.com/forum/hawai...e-feature.html

Its time I add to my ignore list.

Old 07-14-2013, 06:23 PM

11,011 posts, read 11,024,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
So explain this:

If your intent is otherwise, then clarify your statement b/c there's no way that this makes sense if you're talking about what happened after they were already fighting. In fact, the only way that sentence makes sense is if you're talking about what led to the confrontation.
That particular statement was in response to a spurious claim. Hence, I phrased my question in that way. Thus, why I said do not read into it and my intent was not to claim who initiated the confrontation. I do believe the trial provided evidence Martin was attacking Zimmerman. I made no such assertions to the initiation of the contact.

3,120 posts, read 8,064,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlandochuck1 View Post
The poor black woman that worked as an intern for the GZ defense is receiving threats for not supporting the prosecution.
...Which speaks volumes about the culture of the black community.

25,619 posts, read 36,701,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
You've been bringing the president into this thread for a long, long time and for many, many posts - long before the president made his statement.

"Obummer....blah, blah, blah....Obummer....blah, blah, blah.........."

*LOL*
Obviously it stikes a cord with you or you would have ignored it.

The impact of my posts can be felt even if you try to ignore them.

Obummer introduced himself to this thread long before It was ever created.

40 posts, read 18,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
OMG! You were THERE! Why didn't the defense call you, or did they call you and you're just not telling us about it?
It was Rachel the thick neck witch that said on the phone, I am at the back of my daddys house. But we know she is a liar so you may have a point. LOL

Old 07-14-2013, 06:24 PM

6,500 posts, read 6,036,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
We could say the same for people like you and the media and the big mouth ignorant hypocrites in hollywood. Bottom line is, the Defense didnt need any help. The evidence that existed was on their side.

Old 07-14-2013, 06:24 PM

9,828 posts, read 9,417,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donn2390 View Post
Your version is so much better than the real facts.. The facts don't fit your agenda, so why not make up a wild story?
Doesn't matter at all the the teenage thug attacked and attempted to kill GZ. Poor little fellow didn't get the street cred he was seeking. He did become famous though, perhaps that is enough for him...
Speaking of making up your own facts...what part of "Zimmerman's injuries were insignificant" eludes your comprehension?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies