Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-14-2013, 02:17 PM

7,006 posts, read 6,993,500 times

Advertisements

Bang Ding Ow.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2013, 02:41 PM

46,280 posts, read 27,093,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
What's that got to do with it?

You don't go around acting like a drunk a-hole because you're bigger than average. I'm sitting there with my wife, and a guy insults me and my lady with the N word and I'm supposed to worry about his size of all things?

Big guys, small guys, medium guys, or drunks of any size aren't entitled to amnesty.
If he is completely stupid ass drunk...yes...unless yo are just making it racial...

Old 07-14-2013, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
Which proves that there really aren't any words that insult whites from a racial standpoint.
Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz how wrong can you be?

Very in this instance....

Old 07-14-2013, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
So drunks get a pass? That's idiotic.
Nope, not all drunks, just people like this...

Why is that so hard to understand?

If what you say is true, then there would be knockout's like this on a daily basis, I guess some black men are just bigger than some other black men....and they understand that sometimes people are completely stupid.

Do you think this guy who did the hitting just ruined his life? He has now has a record that will haunt him for the rest of his life...

Old 07-14-2013, 06:52 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,193,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Nope, not all drunks, just people like this...

Why is that so hard to understand?

If what you say is true, then there would be knockout's like this on a daily basis, I guess some black men are just bigger than some other black men....and they understand that sometimes people are completely stupid.

Do you think this guy who did the hitting just ruined his life? He has now has a record that will haunt him for the rest of his life...
Right. Because white dudes don't punch the hell out of drunk fools all the time.

I'm a vet like you...don't play dumb. I can remember all of the ass beatings handed out at the NCO clubs on country nights. Dudes punching some other fool in the face over such grand crimes like a guy hitting on another guy's girl.

But I guess those were the brothers punching guys at "country nights." LMAO..yea, right.

Btw...there ARE knockouts on a daily basis. You think a nation of 300 million people has a single day where some fool doesn't get knocked out?

Old 07-14-2013, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Right. Because white dudes don't punch the hell out of drunk fools all the time.

I'm a vet like you...don't play dumb. I can remember all of the ass beatings handed out at the NCO clubs on country nights. Dudes punching some other fool in the face over such grand crimes like a guy hitting on another guy's girl.

But I guess those were the brothers punching guys at "country nights." LMAO..yea, right.

Btw...there ARE knockouts on a daily basis. You think a nation of 300 million people has a single day where some fool doesn't get knocked out?
Come to this day...my veteran friend.....not as much as there used to be, when you were in....

There are knocks out's everyday....but how many are for race based issues....this is where you are not following with what I'm saying...

Old 07-14-2013, 07:32 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,532,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woof View Post
If he had punched him for having been a Goldman Sachs employee, that would have been acceptable to me - we all ought to be doing that.

Old 07-14-2013, 08:04 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,532,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtownoe View Post
I haven't seen you once criticize the instigator.
Wonder why?

Old 07-14-2013, 10:34 PM

7,502 posts, read 5,751,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Man looks like a drunk passed out in the street.

He should not drink more than his mouth and brain can handle.
Probably should have kicked him in the nutz as well.. Dumbass...

Old 07-15-2013, 12:06 AM

132 posts, read 122,580 times

He got what he deserved.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies