Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2013, 12:07 AM

262 posts, read 650,116 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nat_at772 View Post
Oh I apologize that must have been another Beilua Rose in the "riots in downtown Miami" thread that has since been deleted. My bad...your screen names are so similar. You're right I don't know you, but what exactly are you defending black people from? Kryptonite?
Shame on you. I never posted a video. I posted in the video thread though. Trust me, I defend black people but I do so subtly. I don't ever praise white people for anything. Do you see any posts of me doing that? I never criticized any race. Find a post where I have. Then let us talk.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2013, 12:09 AM

41,111 posts, read 25,666,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beilua Rose View Post
Moderator, can you close this thread down? I don't want to come across as racist or give people a bad name. My intention was to make people think before they jump to conclusions. People always seem to say something racially related when they see things they don't like among a specific person or group of people. I wanted people to think before it happened again.
Beilua because it is not politically advantageous and because the race hustler Al Sharptons won't make money on reporting black on black crime. Sorry but the media is not a black American's friend nor is this administration but they are damn good at making blacks think they are.

Old 07-14-2013, 12:18 AM

12,200 posts, read 18,344,872 times
Quote:
Shame on you. I never posted a video. I posted in the video thread though. Trust me, I defend black people but I do so subtly. I don't ever praise white people for anything. Do you see any posts of me doing that? I never criticized any race. Find a post where I have. Then let us talk.
You never praise white people for anything...hmmm okay yeah that sounds logical.
What exactly was the point of your thread tonight? Look at the responses you've gotten...did you want people to post negative things about black people so you can subtly defend them. I have no desire to search for your posts...like I said it must have been another Beilua Rose who I was talking to on the other thread cause her comments were certainly not "subtly defending" anyone. So my mistake...

Old 07-14-2013, 12:20 AM

515 posts, read 622,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by victorianpunk View Post
The non-PC yet non-racist answer: culture.

The crime rate among African born blacks is low while American born blacks is high. African born blacks have the same DNA as American blacks and are even blacker, having very little to no European or Native American DNA. So, if it was a casual thing, African blacks would be just as bad as black Americans if not worse.

Blacks have this criminal, ghetto subculture they celebrate and embrace as being the authentic black American culture. The result are the issues you see in many black Americans. Good news is cultures do change over time. Once upon a time Boston was the most conservative, puritan place in America...not so any longer.

Categorically incorrect. African born blacks in Africa have some of the highest rates of crime, murder and genocide in the world that is current and it goes back to before the slave trade and helped produce it.

Old 07-14-2013, 12:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nat_at772 View Post
You never praise white people for anything...hmmm okay yeah that sounds logical.
What exactly was the point of your thread tonight? Look at the responses you've gotten...did you want people to post negative things about black people so you can subtly defend them. I have no desire to search for your posts...like I said it must have been another Beilua Rose who I was talking to on the other thread cause her comments were certainly not "subtly defending" anyone. So my mistake...

No. Until you know the "evidence" do not comment like you do. It's not a fair argument unless you take time to look at my posts. I don't appreciate the sarcasm. Simply put, you took this thread the wrong way. I just wanted people to think. Probably wasn't the best way to do this, so my mistake. I already asked moderators to take it down. I don't praise white people specifically because they are white. I praise people, some who happen to be white. My wording is jumbled up. You win. Good job! Hope you feel proud..

Old 07-14-2013, 12:24 AM

Quote:
That defintely came out wrong.

Old 07-14-2013, 12:27 AM

Quote:
That defintely came out wrong.
It did sound well you know. but it's corrected now.

Old 07-14-2013, 12:29 AM

I'm commenting on several different forums. It's tough. Nat really upset me though. It's okay.

Old 07-14-2013, 12:31 AM

9,701 posts, read 5,098,532 times
Quote:
My intentions for this post was to make people think before they pass judgements amongst another person. Many people automatically use a person's race as a scapegoat. The reason I came up with the "Black on black" post was because of previous posts I had seen from other people. I've seen comments that say, "Why can't the media focus on the hundreds of black people who are getting killed by other black people each year?" So, I was trying to come across as naive and ask a question. Of course there are several factors that have to do with violent behavor. My apologies if I offended anyone.
BoB crime is so high b/c drugs are the only option that many in that community have to make a living. We've systematically defunded those areas of any opportunity to improve their lives in conventional ways. PA just decided that they didn't have the money to keep 3 schools open in Philadelphia open, but did have the money to build a $1B prison facility.

Old 07-14-2013, 12:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
BoB crime is so high b/c drugs are the only option that many in that community have to make a living. We've systematically defunded those areas of any opportunity to improve their lives in conventional ways. PA just decided that they didn't have the money to keep 3 schools open in Philadelphia open, but did have the money to build a $1B prison facility.
That's what happens when more people are on welfare than paying taxes. People with too much time on their hands committing crimes so they needed a prison facility.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies