Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2013, 09:53 AM

8,227 posts, read 11,145,484 times

Advertisements

As a Black man I have to lol, at all the "outrage" from blacks, liberals, and the liberal media, about the how the Travon Martin trail verdict. but you don't here a peep out of most of these people at the slaughter of young black men by other black men going on in Chicago right now(and other urban areas). If Geoarge Zimmerman was black and had shot and killed Treyvon Martin(for whatever reason) that trial wouldn't have gotten 30 seconds on the news, there would be any protest. I guess black people who get murdered don't count unless its by "whitey". Where the Outrage for Chicago, where's the mass protest, where's those clowns Jesse Jackson, and Al sharpton? When is President Obama going to address the violence is Chicago? When I go out, I don't worry about being harmed by a white person, I'm more worried about somebody who looks like me putting a bullet in my back.

72 Shot in Chicago in Wave of Holiday Weekend Violence | NBC Chicago

Chicago shootings violence July 14 to 15: 2 killed in city attacks - chicagotribune.com

Chicago Gun Violence: 5 Killed, 16 Wounded Over Weekend As Marchers Plead For Peace
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2013, 10:02 AM

16,545 posts, read 13,451,300 times
Many Liberals, of ALL colors, really do think that black violence is acceptable because they have no other choice or options. They REALLY do believe that.

Old 07-15-2013, 10:07 AM

2,075 posts, read 4,446,256 times
This liberal is in agreement, 14Bricks... young black men also seem to devalue the worth of other blacks lives. It's kind of a modern day example of the Clark doll experiment.

Old 07-15-2013, 10:11 AM

25,962 posts, read 22,113,827 times
Hasn't it been that way for years and just being ignored? I think it is very sad. But, if you remember when that Holloway girl disappeared on her expensive vacation, the media went insane over it and it was pointed out that a black girl had been in the same situation and ignored. They talk about sending troops to make the streets safe in foreign countries but what about making the streets in the US safe? I do not know the answer but I do believe the problem could be fixed but you have to find someone other than a handful of people to make it happen. If I were King and replaced King Obama, I would send troops into the cities, our cities and start cleaning it up. Keep in mind that crime is a business in the US. Lots of tax dollars are fed into the cities to fight crime and without the crime, the money wouldn't come in and I know that sounds insane but it isn't. If you can't get a drug house closed in a little town because of corruption, it has to be thousands of times worse in the bigger cities. Crime is a business and many people profit from it and I don't mean the people on the streets that have to live with it either. I am sorry that black-on-black crime is ignored but it speaks also of the racist attitude that almost everyone wants to keep denying. It would take a real and sincere effort to turn it around but I think it would be doable.

Old 07-15-2013, 10:14 AM

12,039 posts, read 6,568,955 times
Thank you 14Bricks for having the courage to speak the truth!

Old 07-15-2013, 10:16 AM

8,011 posts, read 11,403,086 times
you're showing yours now i guess.

Old 07-15-2013, 10:18 AM

6,500 posts, read 6,036,001 times
White Supremacy Acquits George Zimmerman | The Nation

lol liberalism is rotting liberals brains.

Old 07-15-2013, 10:20 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,109,663 times
Sorry to disappoint, SourD and his predictable rant against the libruls, but this leftie thinks 14Bricks has a valid point.

Old 07-15-2013, 10:21 AM

11,251 posts, read 11,022,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
Many Liberals, of ALL colors, really do think that black violence is acceptable because they have no other choice or options. They REALLY do believe that.
There's no political upside to protesting black on black violence. Libs know they own the black vote. No wrangling neccessary. They're a sure thing come election time. Now, racial divide and controversy, that stuff makes $$$.

Old 07-15-2013, 10:23 AM

5,821 posts, read 5,303,363 times
Where is the faux outrage from the Black community for the violence in Chicago?

Mainstream media is not concerned with black-ob-black murder. To them it's not news.
Whitey must kill black for their agenda. That's the politically correct thing to do. 6% of
blacks are killed by whites, 94% of blacks are killed by blacks, it's hard to sensationalize
that so they ignore it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies