Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-16-2013, 07:04 AM

10,793 posts, read 13,545,862 times

Advertisements

And you know that Piers is just laughin' his butt off inside.........And ther's not one parent in the audience who would want their daughter or son hanging out with this girl....including this clown!!

Rachel JeanTel On @PiersMorgan Discussing Her Court Appearance And More - YouTube

People are so bent on wanting Zimmerman convicted, that they will prop up anybody as a role model....LOOK AT THIS!!!

EPIC!! Rachel Jeantel Explains The Difference Between 'N*gga' And 'N*gger' To Piers Morgan HAHA!! - YouTube

Personally.....I think Zimmerman should be in jail.........But I am not gonna pretend that Rachel is some role model.

Old 07-16-2013, 07:13 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,671,534 times
There were those here (the biggest race baiters) who said they were PROUD of her and her testimony. Proud of the way she talked down to West. Proud that she showed the court and the process no respect.

Yes.....they were PROUD of her.

It's hard to imagine how those same people would howl and carry on if a white 19-year old high schooler talked that way in public. And I can't even imagine how they would whoop it up if that white person were the son or daughter of a R politician.

The irony and sadness is inescapable.

They should take a page out of the 2nd Amendment Zimm supporters and start a fund for her, to go solely to her education. That would really be making a positive difference.

Old 07-16-2013, 07:17 AM

5,094 posts, read 5,174,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellemint View Post
And her reaction when he asked her about her impression of Don West...lol

She also appeared so much more relaxed.

B37, when she was interviewed by Anderson Cooper earlier, she said that she didn't understand a lot of the language that Rachel used.

There was such a disconnect between the jurors and the world of Rachel and Trayvon. I really think there should have been more diversity in the jury, at least one male, and at least one black person. I don't understand why the prosecution didn't make sure this was the case.

Zimmerman was to be judged by HIS PEERS, and not Trayvon Martin's peers.

Old 07-16-2013, 07:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
7:00 is just barely after dark so, no, that wouldn't appear suspicious too me. Even if caught in the rain. However, I can see how the fact that he was talking on a hands-free phone could give someone a false impression of someone talking to themselves. None the less, Zimmerman profiled Martin, followed him and he shouldn't have done either one.

The sun sets at 5PM in Febuary on the east cost. It would have been pitch dark.

Old 07-16-2013, 07:22 AM

10,793 posts, read 13,545,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
There were those here (the biggest race baiters) who said they were PROUD of her and her testimony. Proud of the way she talked down to West. Proud that she showed the court and the process no respect.

Yes.....they were PROUD of her.

It's hard to imagine how those same people would howl and carry on if a white 19-year old high schooler talked that way in public. And I can't even imagine how they would whoop it up if that white person were the son or daughter of a R politician.

The irony and sadness is inescapable.

They should take a page out of the 2nd Amendment Zimm supporters and start a fund for her, to go solely to her education. That would really be making a positive difference.
You said it!! That kind of talk would not be "EXPECTED" from a white kid..... pure hypocrisy!! she is being exploited by CNN.

Old 07-16-2013, 07:25 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,458,447 times
This Piers seems a lot more exploiting and tabloidy than Larry King..

Also the show has become very politicized

I can see the media has changed and I'm not even that old .

This girl is being made fun of , but it is being served as news and being eaten up.

I can definitely see the media brought race into this case , when there was no evidence or proof of it being a factor.

Old 07-16-2013, 07:25 AM

6,500 posts, read 6,036,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post
You said it!! That kind of talk would not be "EXPECTED" from a white kid..... pure hypocrisy!! she is being exploited by CNN.
I think you're right. It is exploitation. Granted, Im sure there are plenty in our society that think its ok that our youth act/talk this way, but I think a good portion still dont. Her parents need to tell her that these interviews are not doing her any favors. With the exception of the media and the hip hop culture who im sure just love it and fawn over her.

And to those making fun of her appearance, her weight...stop it.

Old 07-16-2013, 07:30 AM

7,480 posts, read 6,260,559 times
I didn't need to waste 19 minutes and 48 seconds of my time.

Old 07-16-2013, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
I think you're right. It is exploitation. Granted, Im sure there are plenty in our society that think its ok that our youth act/talk this way, but I think a good portion still dont. Her parents need to tell her that these interviews are not doing her any favors. With the exception of the media and the hip hop culture who im sure just love it and fawn over her.

And to those making fun of her appearance, her weight...stop it.

This girl is earning more by giving interviews than she will probably ever receive from her future welfare checks. This girl is the black "Honey Boo Boo".

Old 07-16-2013, 07:43 AM

10,125 posts, read 13,986,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
Yup but I thought she was dumb too. She not there to be her friend. She's there to listen to evidence if she can't even make out what the witness is saying because she's speaking slang and mumbling. It is no use to her.
That's why I don't get all this civil rights nonsense. It is clear that the prosecution could have prepped her better on how to speak. Even if she didn't speak clear articulate English, they could have at least coached her to answer the questions a certain way. They were just lazy. I look at her and think she is what she is, but the prosecution could have made her more useful and perhaps could have won the case off her testimony.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies