Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-18-2013, 05:24 PM

9,282 posts, read 6,742,291 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmqueen View Post
Sure enough, domestic terrorist "thinking" (and I use that term lightly) at work.

I should be more afraid of a pretend terrorist than actual "Americans" (and I use that term lightly, too) like you wanting my city to be nuked?
I dont want it, if it did happen it would not lose too much sleep over it.

Ps how is that Domestic terrorist "thinking"? let me me guess, liberal? so some how when the left wants force or violence directed to groups they hate its ok, but when anyone else does it that makes them "Domestic Terrorist".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2013, 06:44 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,005,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Completelyrandom View Post
5 easy steps for stopping most of the so called 'Islamic Terrorism' that involves the U.S:

1. Stop funding 3 bn to the Israeli Military.
2. Get out of Afghanistan
3. Shut down Guantanamo Bay
4. An admission of guilt for the support of Israeli settlements, Dr. Morsi, Saddam Hussein, Mubarak, the Saudi regime , the overthrow of Mosadegh and the War on Terror.
5. Divulge as far away as possible from Middle-Eastern affairs.

Following these steps will not only ensure a brighter political path for the U.S, but it will also greatly help out the American populous, economically and socially. The Gulf would still be more than happy-if not happier than before-to sell the U.S their oil, they can limit Islamic and Zionist political extremism whilst getting out of business that doesn't involve the U.S

I see absolutely no good reason as to why these steps should not be at least taken into consideration.
If it were that simple we wouldn't have been entangling ourselves in the middle east since the early seventies. The fact is we don't give one rip WHO the boys from OPEC sell their oil to. All the US cares about is that it is only sold in US dollars. That is why we fight. That has been our monetary policy for fourty + years and every administration has followed it. I wish we would end the fed and the petro dollar but I can guarantee you one thing the US won't go down without a fight. The ones in power will guarantee that as has been proven over and over again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies