Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-16-2013, 04:06 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,560,769 times

Advertisements

I don't believe he knows the truth, but this is what he thinks he knows. I believe this is part of the culling the population.
Either way, he exposes geo-engineering of our skies and environment, and his understanding of why they are doing it, and why it's secret.
Those that are awake will understand what he's talking about, the shills will discredit this as conspiracy theory, the rest of you can wake up or go back to sleep. It's up to you.

Quote:
Edward Snowden, the hacker who gained access to every secret corner of the Internet during his tenure at the NSA, has come forward with details of a classified project to alter the world’s climate. The shocking truth, as he says, is that chemtrails are part of a benevolent program aimed at countering global warming. By cooperating in secret with jet fuel manufacturers, government agents have carefully kept the massive chemtrail efforts completely under wraps. Snowden added, “I am only revealing this program because there is no oversight in the scientific community, no public discussion, and little concern for the side-effects which are well known only to a few privileged people interested in continuing the decades-long chemtrail program in secret.”

Because climate change is a threat to U.S. agriculture, it has been labeled a national security issue. With the influence and cooperation of Monsanto, a secret Geoengineering lab dubbed Muad’Dib has been operating since the late 1960s, and the chemtrail program is often referred to by insiders as its “crown jewel.” Muad’Dib has aimed to protect North America’s climate at all costs – even if that means accelerating desertification in Sub-Saharan Africa or spreading trace amounts of carcinogens over lightly populated areas. Other side effects, which scientists at the secret Muad’Dib Geoengineering Lab have predicted, include droughts in the Amazon and powerful windstorms along the East Coast.

Snowden shared decisive documents with The Internet Chronicle, but out of concern for national security, only his testimonial can be published. These documents contain references to scientists who would surely be targeted by foreign counterintelligence, and their knowledge is vital to short-term survival of the United States.
my source
Snowden uncovers shocking truth behind Chemtrails | Pakalert Press

their source
Snowden uncovers shocking truth behind Chemtrails | The Internet Chronicle

which includes this,
Snowden reveals HAARP's Global Assassination Agenda | The Internet Chronicle

(re: Faraday cage)
Quote:
“Without it,” he says, “I would have been dead the moment The Guardian‘s first story went to print.”
Snowden bolstered his testimony with HAARP documents gleaned from the private email accounts of officials as high-ranking as admirals and Air Force brigadier generals. Sources within the intelligence community have confirmed to The Internet Chronicle the authenticity of these documents, as well as their horrifying ramifications for human dignity.
Sources familiar with discussions between the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) and the University of Alaska, which helps run HAARP, suggested that cell towers, as well as TrapWire, are “in play here.”
Snowden’s testimony appears to be partially in line with that of a U.S. senator’s brother, in 2009. It was then that he, Nick Begich, told “Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura” that “just to affect the brain with emotional state changes is so easily accomplished” with HAARP.

Old 07-16-2013, 04:14 PM

8,982 posts, read 10,458,327 times
"Snowden shared decisive documents with The Internet Chronicle"

Uh-huh.

Muad'Dib - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Congratulations -- you've been Poed.

From elsewhere on that "Internet Chronicle" site:

"Edward Snowden unveiled documents identifying God as Wilbur Mercer, a mechanic in Georgia."

and

"The Dome of the Rock was captured by Vatican Forces and Pope Francis named Saint Snowden Messiah upon the Rock."

and

"Edward Snowden unveiled SAURON, a network of satellites capable of spying on the entire planet’s surface and indefinitely retaining the images."

and

"Edward Snowden and twelve others were found dead after a blast at the Marriott Hotel in Hong Kong."

How does it feel to have been so comprehensively taken in by a parody site?

Old 07-16-2013, 05:44 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,560,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pch1013 View Post
"Snowden shared decisive documents with The Internet Chronicle"

Uh-huh.

Muad'Dib - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Congratulations -- you've been Poed.

From elsewhere on that "Internet Chronicle" site:

"Edward Snowden unveiled documents identifying God as Wilbur Mercer, a mechanic in Georgia."

and

"The Dome of the Rock was captured by Vatican Forces and Pope Francis named Saint Snowden Messiah upon the Rock."

and

"Edward Snowden unveiled SAURON, a network of satellites capable of spying on the entire planet’s surface and indefinitely retaining the images."

and

"Edward Snowden and twelve others were found dead after a blast at the Marriott Hotel in Hong Kong."

How does it feel to have been so comprehensively taken in by a parody site?
You're right, they got me good.
http://www.chronicle.su/about/

Old 07-16-2013, 05:58 PM

24,394 posts, read 23,048,028 times
Its a coordinated effort to create confusion and false flags to make any real bombshells Snowden drops less likely to be taken seriously.

Old 07-16-2013, 06:34 PM

5,150 posts, read 7,761,033 times
I think mentioning "Monsanto" should end all threads just as mentioning "Hitler" should.

Old 07-16-2013, 07:40 PM

563 posts, read 807,150 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GCharlotte View Post
I think mentioning "Monsanto" should end all threads just as mentioning "Hitler" should.
We'll call the Monsanto Extension of Godwin's Law *get ready for it* Charlotte's Law! because it was your idea.

Old 07-16-2013, 07:49 PM

9,598 posts, read 16,561,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
About | The Internet Chronicle
I wish I could rep you more than 1. Anyone that admits they were taken on this forum deserves a lot of credit. I'd be bull****ting if I were to say there were situations where I didn't come back and admit I was wrong over the years.

Old 07-16-2013, 07:52 PM

8,091 posts, read 5,909,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
Its a coordinated effort to create confusion and false flags to make any real bombshells Snowden drops less likely to be taken seriously.
THAT I TOTALLY believe

Old 07-16-2013, 07:58 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,319,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
About | The Internet Chronicle
I'm surprised you didn't latch on to the Second Shooter in Zimmerman Case.

Old 07-16-2013, 08:04 PM

40,952 posts, read 49,162,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
I'm surprised you didn't latch on to the Second Shooter in Zimmerman Case.
He shot Trayvon from the grassy knoll and is now buried in the desert in Terilingua TX.

Saw it on the internet.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies