Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-18-2013, 09:41 PM

32,064 posts, read 15,062,274 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebunny View Post
No, we do not think it is significant that Zimmerman was vigilant about making sure his neighborhood was safe. The SCUM!!!! How dare he want to live in a safe neighborhood, and furthermore, how DARE he do something about making sure the neighborhood was safe instead of just sitting around and complaining. The jerk.

Oh, wait. You were serious....my bad.

How dare he do something resulted in someone innocent being killed. You think someone is suspicious, you call the police and wait for them. You should never take it upon yourself. Martin would still be alive and there would have been no trial.

Old 07-18-2013, 09:45 PM

10,553 posts, read 9,650,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebunny View Post
No, we do not think it is significant that Zimmerman was vigilant about making sure his neighborhood was safe. The SCUM!!!! How dare he want to live in a safe neighborhood, and furthermore, how DARE he do something about making sure the neighborhood was safe instead of just sitting around and complaining. The jerk.

Oh, wait. You were serious....my bad.
Seriously though, don't you think it would be kind of creepy if one of your condo neighbors patrolled the complex at night with his car lights off, and you saw him skulking around in dark areas with a flashlight late at night?

Old 07-18-2013, 09:46 PM

12,287 posts, read 9,822,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellemint View Post
Seriously though, don't you think it would be kind of creepy if one of your condo neighbors patrolled the complex at night with his car lights off, and you saw him skulking around in dark areas with a flashlight late at night?

People did that all the time when I lived in a condo complex. Some people are busy bodies, they usually end up on the HOA board.

Old 07-18-2013, 10:19 PM

3,846 posts, read 2,384,804 times
Quote:
Earlier in this thread someone actually said:

Spoiler
faux naif

Dang foreignist.
Fringestic detachment.

Unraveiller Extraordinaire.

Old 07-18-2013, 10:30 PM

7,783 posts, read 6,085,935 times
Quote:
It is quite obvious you will never accept the truth, nor will you exercise common sense. I would ask you where did you hear that he was driving around with his lights off, but I am putting you into my ignore list and I will never see your answer. I am just too tired watching people with more than a lick of common sense try in vain to reach you. Maybe I will catch a few snippets of your (lack of) wisdom in other people's quotes.

Bye Bye

Old 07-18-2013, 10:33 PM

14,416 posts, read 22,486,250 times
Quote:
thanks for replying.

Has anyone ever noticed that the gay brother who speaks up for George didn't attend the trial, and doesn't seem to be in any contact with George?
Hi!
I actually saw an interview where he indeed mentioned his brother and that they had contact..

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Old 07-18-2013, 10:37 PM

3,846 posts, read 2,384,804 times
Quote:
thanks for replying.

Has anyone ever noticed that the gay brother who speaks up for George didn't attend the trial, and doesn't seem to be in any contact with George?
Fauxy Laidy.

Old 07-18-2013, 10:51 PM

3,040 posts, read 2,579,057 times
Quote:
What we have to realize is that we all only have the same rights as Trayvon Martin. Any one of us really could be Trayvon. If we let this injustice go, and accept that it's OK for an armed Neighborhood Watch guy to shoot and kill an unarmed teenager who had every right to be in that neighborhood, then we all lose.

Because the next victim could be any one of us. You or I could be in the wrong neighborhood at the wrong time, a place where someone thinks we don't belong, we 'don't fit in', and be targeted and followed, and provoked into a fight, and killed.

We let this go, at our own peril.
There is no injustice. Its all in your head.

We all have the same rights as GZ too. We all good be GZ. We should have the right to defend ourselves from someone that is beating the crap out of us.

Old 07-18-2013, 10:53 PM

Quote:
No.

Should be happy someone is trying to keep your neighbourhood safe on their own dime.

Old 07-18-2013, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
How dare he do something resulted in someone innocent being killed. You think someone is suspicious, you call the police and wait for them. You should never take it upon yourself. Martin would still be alive and there would have been no trial.
GZ was waiting for police when TM decided to jump him. That was during the 4 minute period where GZ lost sight of TM and was waiting for the police and TM had enough time to make it home. Instead, TM decided to ambush and beat GZ.

He was not innocent. He commited Felony assault.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies